Page 49 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Breitbart is far shittier than CNN, If CNN reports a story wrong there are consequences, people get fired. If Breitbart reports a story wrong they pat each other on the back and line up for the noon circle jerk.
    There are degrees of shit. CNN qualifies as shit IN MY FUCKING EYES.

It's like you people don't know how to read without your bias-glasses anymore. Once I have an opinion about something that contradicts with yours, my opinion is suddenly not right at all, and you have to tell me ALL about how I'm wrong for not sharing your opinion.

Saying "Breitbart, really?" while dismissing it entirely is a fallacy and shitposting. Before you, or others, go on a rant about me defending Breitbart, you should stop and think "when did he actually defend them?" Because I never did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They did report that the document was not verified. They were passed information from intelligence officials, that even Trump's team has confirmed. Not only that, John McCain said he passed information to the agencies, when it was handed to him.

Once again, how is it different than all those other instances of reporting, some of which you posted about? How is this different than the countless reports about Benghazi and e-mails? How is it different than the WMDs? How is it different than the reported stories of Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, or Flight 93? How was it different than the Obama birther issue?
    Pat Tillman was a cover up, it's been officially exposed for years... what happened to an American hero is a disgrace and should not be mentioned in the same breath as birther issue.

Sorry, it's a sensitive issue for me. I couldn't ignore it, even if it's off topic.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Donald Trump Wasn't Told About Unverified Russia Dossier, Official Says
    Well someone didn't watch Trump's press conference. When he says he did see it. Personally.

Also, yo dawg I heard you like quotes, but don't quote what I quoted when I quoted it.

Trump personally said he saw it. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Pat Tillman was cover up, it's been official exposed for years... what happened to an American hero is a disgrace and should not be mentioned in the same breath as birther issue.
    I was simply showing that the media reported on something from sources in all of those instances, and it was simply not true. If one is to blame CNN for what they reported, then they better blame all the news organizations who reported about all those other things.

- - - Updated - - -

According to the senior official, the two-page summary about the unsubstantiated material made available to the briefers was to provide context, should they need it, to draw the distinction for Trump between analyzed intelligence and unvetted "disinformation."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586
    I believe it was stated that the memo was handed to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    There are degrees of shit. CNN qualifies as shit IN MY FUCKING EYES
    And irony in three...two...one...

Saying "Breitbart, really?" while dismissing it entirely is a fallacy and shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The entire world reported about the document and it was proven to be true by Trump itself. Now the content of the documents are allegations that have to be confirmed or denied by the intelligence services and Trump himself.
    Trump NEVER confirmed the contents of the document. When you say "trump proved the document true" implies that he confirmed the contents. Not that he confirmed it's existence. Learn basic English, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump NEVER confirmed the contents of the document.
    I believe you have misread what Tauror wrote. Try again.

Trump NEVER confirmed the contents of the document. When you say "trump proved the document true" implies that he confirmed the contents. Not that he confirmed it's existence. Learn basic English, please.
    People are trying to say that the meme never existed, or that he wasn't briefed on its existence. It appears the memo was handed to him, and that he was not verbally briefed.

By the way, you are complaining about someone not reading, when it appears you didn't, either. The other poster was simply stating that the document existed, which has been proven to be true. You got outraged for someone not reading, when in fact, that was what you failed to do. The poster specifically said that the information inside has not been confirmed or denied.

I love irony.

They did report that the document was not verified. They were passed information from intelligence officials, that even Trump's team has confirmed. Not only that, John McCain said he passed information to the agencies, when it was handed to him.

Once again, how is it different than all those other instances of reporting, some of which you posted about? How is this different than the countless reports about Benghazi and e-mails? How is it different than the WMDs? How is it different than the reported stories of Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, or Flight 93? How was it different than the Obama birther issue?
    If CNN would have been journalist instead of liberal partisan propagandist they would have made a few phone calls like NBC did and found this out

According to the senior official, the two-page summary about the unsubstantiated material made available to the briefers was to provide context, should they need it, to draw the distinction for Trump between analyzed intelligence and unvetted "disinformation."

but no they wanted all of us to think that Russia has compromising information on Trump even though the truth was the Intel Officers knew it was all fake crap and only reason they brought it to the briefing was to give an example of "disinformation."

CNN didn't want to do that because that didn't fit into their crafted narrative their propaganda their fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And irony in three...two...one...
    That's not irony.

I never dismissed a claim by calling them shit. Try harder next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are degrees of shit. CNN qualifies as shit IN MY FUCKING EYES.

It's like you people don't know how to read without your bias-glasses anymore. Once I have an opinion about something that contradicts with yours, my opinion is suddenly not right at all, and you have to tell me ALL about how I'm wrong for not sharing your opinion.

Saying "Breitbart, really?" while dismissing it entirely is a fallacy and shitposting. Before you, or others, go on a rant about me defending Breitbart, you should stop and think "when did he actually defend them?" Because I never did.
    Actually, calling CNN and BrietBart the same shit is defending them. The last few pages is a good example, where BrietBart blames NBC for something they simply did not do. Not only were they not the only ones to report, even though directly blamed, they didn't claim the document from Buzzfeed was verified or from FBI.

We don't actually know what FBI has, which Trump said he cannot comment on today, due to the secret nature of the report. He had no issue saying buzzfeed was bullshit.

NBC nor CNN have an executive in Trump's cabinet, BrietBart does.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Yesterday, the document was called a fake and even a 4chan fabrication. Today, we got the confirmation that the document was real and being discussed among the intelligence agencies, to the point that FBI is investigating the allegations.

Learn to read the entire thread, please.

People are trying to say that the meme never existed, or that he wasn't briefed on its existence. It appears the memo was handed to him, and that he was not verbally briefed.

By the way, you are complaining about someone not reading, when it appears you didn't, either. The other poster was simply stating that the document existed, which has been proven to be true. You got outraged for someone not reading, when in fact, that was what you failed to do. The poster specifically said that the information inside has not been confirmed or denied.

I love irony.
    Show me someone denying the existence of the memo.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well someone didn't watch Trump's press conference. When he says he did see it. Personally.

Also, yo dawg I heard you like quotes, but don't quote what I quoted when I quoted it.

Trump personally said he saw it. End of story.
    when did Trump say he saw it ? at the briefing or after it got out to the public?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not irony.

I never dismissed a claim by calling them shit. Try harder next time.
    You literally said CNN was shit in your fucking eyes. That's shitposting, in both the literal and figurative versions. Should it be figurative, that's the use of a word or phrase as something other than its literal intention, and that IS irony.

To dismiss CNN as shit in your eyes, while telling someone else that dissing a source is a fallacy, is hypocrisy.

Show me someone denying the existence of the memo.
    Have you looked back at the past few dozen pages of people who were adamant that this is all an elaborate 4chin hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yesterday, the document was called a fake and even a 4chan fabrication. Today, we got the confirmation that the document was real and being discussed among the intelligence agencies, to the point that FBI is investigating the allegations.´

Learn to read the entire thread, please.
    Can you be so kind as to provide examples?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Have you looked back at the past few dozen pages of people who were adamant that this is all an elaborate 4chin hoax?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have not. It's not my onus. Jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Actually, calling CNN and BrietBart the same shit is defending them. The last few pages is a good example, where BrietBart blames NBC for something they simply did not do. Not only were they not the only ones to report, even though directly blamed, they didn't claim the document from Buzzfeed was verified or from FBI.

We don't actually know what FBI has, which Trump said he cannot comment on today, due to the secret nature of the report. He had no issue saying buzzfeed was bullshit.

NBC nor CNN have an executive in Trump's cabinet, BrietBart does.
    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.

If CNN would have been journalist instead of liberal partisan propagandist they would have made a few phone calls like NBC did and found this out

but no they wanted all of us to think that Russia has compromising information on Trump even though the truth was the Intel Officers knew it was all fake crap and only reason they brought it to the briefing was to give an example of "disinformation."

CNN didn't want to do that because that didn't fit into their crafted narrative their propaganda their fake news
    Like I said, it appears that he was handed the memo, not verbally briefed on it.

Trump confirmed the existence of the memo, just that he was not told. He used very specific words.|

Like I said, it's no different than all those other instances I mentioned. I have asked twice before, and I'll ask again.

Were you outraged with all those other reports about Benghazi, Obama and his birth certificate, the e-mails, as well as the reports about Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, and Flight 93? Surely you must be outraged by the entire media world reporting on information that had not been confirmed or verified. Should we go through your comment and posting history to make sure you were outraged whenever those issues were brought up? Should we go through the threads you started, and make sure your sources had confirmed every single detail that was related to the subject that they were reported on, and all those details turned out to be true?

CNN got information from intelligence sources, and they reported on it. How could they confirm classified information? They are not cleared to actually view the memo. They could only go by what their sources stated. They asked for comments from Trump and his team, and at the time, they refused to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    OK, since I'm not familiar with the CNN issue and CNN has a ton of stories I don't want to dig through to figure it out, could you give me a brief summary?
    Do you still need this answered? As the conversation went on it was answered repeatedly. I can and will if you need it, but seems unnecessary.