Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    If anyone has simmed their stat weights, can you post the stats you simmed with, and the stat weights you got? Sims are telling me to keep dumping all Crit for Mastery, but I don't want to jump ship too early.

Personally, I simmed with 32.66% Crit and 117.28% Mastery and got Agility=16.69, CritRating=11.73, HasteRating=7.29, MasteryRating=14.65, Versatility=11.46.
    37% crit and 122% mastery pre food and it still has mastery very high. I really do believe mastery is insano with the MP/vigor/AP build

yep, both simcraft and amr report best dps at about 27% crit w/ the rest mastery for my character with MP/Vigor/AP build.

but exsang build likes 41% crit, perhaps because of EP.

no real testing, just simming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    37% crit and 122% mastery pre food and it still has mastery very high. I really do believe mastery is insano with the MP/vigor/AP build
    mine :
    Agility 14.39
    Mastery 14.22
    Critical Strike 13
    Versatility 11.86
    Haste 8.48

Testing right now: MP/ Vigor/ AP with 32% crit 6% haste 126% and 5% versa in ToV hc
    Stealthing between ticks since '06

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    except... there is NO DIFFERENCE
    You have the talent Surge of Toxins, the way it works is effectively the same way you handle EP.
    so if you want to benefit from it, you still pool energy to envenom during SoT.
    Except Surge of Toxins doesn't buff Envenom.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Except Surge of Toxins doesn't buff Envenom.
    But SoT buffs AP iirc, which will make the envenom do more damage if you do it while SoT is still active.

I don't know if that's optimal, just noting the envenom should do more damage if it's within the SoT window.
    Last edited by Greylan; 2017-01-11 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyEvilKiwi View Post
    yep, both simcraft and amr report best dps at about 27% crit w/ the rest mastery for my character with MP/Vigor/AP build.

but exsang build likes 41% crit, perhaps because of EP.

no real testing, just simming.
    I did a little quick dinking around with the same kind of testing and came up with similar results, dropping some crit and putting it into mastery created higher simmed DPS, but it was pretty minimal, 496k vs. 499k.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    But SoT buffs AP iirc, which will make the envenom do more damage if you do it while SoT is still active.

I don't know if that's optimal, just noting the envenom should do more damage if it's within the SoT window.
    AP snapshots SoT, though. So it's not strictly about clipping SoT with another Envenom, but about getting it in before the snapshotted AP is replaced with a weaker one.

AP application chance is much higher now, though, so you're probably right, you effectively want to Envenom right at the end of a SoT.

btw, am i correct in assuming that our optimal 4pc will be cloak chest helm pants (MP AP) ?

or is haste good for the MP AP build?

obviously excluding legendaries/TF procs

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    btw, am i correct in assuming that our optimal 4pc will be cloak chest helm pants (MP AP) ?

or is haste good for the MP AP build?

obviously excluding legendaries/TF procs
    Yes, shoulders/gloves are the offset slots.

Deleted
    God damn the boots are so super strong now. My mate is destroying me dps wise due to more or less two times higher vendetta uptime. I got only one good parse at guarm hc (in mythic I got multiheaded by tank failure... GZ 19% on WCL xD).
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-01-12 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    God damn the boots are so super strong now. My mate is destroying me dps wise due to more or less two times higher vendetta uptime. I got only one good parse at guarm hc (in mythic I got multiheaded by tank failure... GZ 19% on WCL xD).
    how you can have only 20% uptime? you throw MA relic?

I have to give it to Blizz here, I'm really enjoying the MP/AP/Vigor build. Currently without buffs I'm at 35% crit, 134% mastery and feel powerful. Being able to short rupture for same damage with quick dying adds, lots of energy regen, and just the flow of the rotation feels nice. Not to mention timing Vendetta with Kingsbane and SoT damage is insane -- max dot tick was 1.4m and 13% of my damage. Wish I had the Boots and wrist, must be crazy seeing how much damage your Kingsbane DoT does when at 30% execute range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    how you can have only 20% uptime? you throw MA relic?
    I am playing 3 ma relics = 1m24s cooldown

He has boots + 3 ma relics = ~48s avg on our mythic raids tonight

36sec difference. I just rounded 45s and 1m30s (thats why i used "more or less")

Deleted
    edit for stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I am playing 3 ma relics = 1m24s cooldown
    120 sec /2min cd as base
    48 sec reduce from trait + relics,
    thats 72 sec cd or 1min and 12 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
    Yes, shoulders/gloves are the offset slots.
    A 885+ nightbane chest + good EoC will be easily replaced on NH? Because if not you have to consider chest as an offset

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metalslave View Post
    A 885+ nightbane chest + good EoC will be easily replaced on NH? Because if not you have to consider chest as an offset
    Judging from what the others simmed, it wont be to powerfull anymore because crit is now behind mastery.

The Sin 2 parter is simulating wrong on AMR I think, didn't check on SimC, but apparently on AMR they are considering that the bleed procs Venomous Wounds, wich we know it doesn't. Sin 2 parter gives us like a passive 5% damage buff and thats it, when I sin it on AMR my DPS goes up 80k wich is nuts.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-01-12 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    Judging from what the others simmed, it wont be to powerfull anymore because crit is now behind mastery.
    It was a bit overrated from the start, IMO, unless you were lucky enough to get a 890 Eye of Command or something. Most fights DO involve target-swapping. Even if EoC sims higher, a decent stat stick will usually be higher.