Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Robbing a gun store

It's not a good idea to rob a gun store. I support what this guy did.

*graphic content*

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Exactly, I mean - I hope people expected some resistance - you know.. it being a GUN STORE and all ^_^

Pretty bad idea unless you're like some boss/assassin/or something

That was considered graphic? The guy just lies down for a nap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darwin award nominee.

Inb4 people say robbery should not equal a death sentence.

Seems like a good choice for the Darwin Award.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I don't work there. Guy shot right over his employee's head, or just past him.

Deleted
    How stupid does someone have to be in order to consider robbing a gun store a good idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's what I always say. Never bring a knife to a gun store.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

I see this and think "See, that guy is obviously trained and capable of using a gun. If someone wants to own one, why not have some training requirements attached to ownership. Be like that guy"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Too early for "dindu's gonna dindu", or do I have to wait for them to release his identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I see this and think "See, that guy is obviously trained and capable of using a gun. If someone wants to own one, why not have some training requirements attached to ownership. Be like that guy"
    I'm indifferent to gun ownership for the most part, but I can understand why it exists in America and can respect the reasons. That being said I think it absolutely makes sense to have some sort of training here and that just about all the new gun owners at least can benefit a lot from it.

Fucking idiot ._.

I don't hold robbers in particularly high regard when it comes to intelligence but this is borderlining on the most retarded robbery I've ever seen, its worse than people trying to rob cashless banks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    How stupid does someone have to be in order to consider robbing a gun store a good idea?
    Robbing a gun store is a great idea. You just have to not be an idiot. Guns are worth a lot of money and easy to fence.

7+ Year Old Account
    The robber was dual-wielding handguns. I wonder if he tilts them sideways before firing as well.

His fault for running two weapons. Akimbo means you can't aim down sights like the other guy did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Most criminals are smart enough to wait until they're closed for the night...
    Actually that's a valid point, and tbh, as long as nobody was hurt, he probably has insurance coverage on the guns. But yeah, in broad daylight - You better be packing some serious heat/plated armor/etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    His fault for running two weapons. Akimbo means you can't aim down sights like the other guy did.
    Not that I know anything about being a hardened criminal, but I would of brought my AR-15 ahead of those two handguns lol - large capacity mag, accurate, one hit really hurts.. these guys needed to come to MMO-C first before robbing the place

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm more worried about the pedestrians outside wearing some armor. I watched a follow up vid and the owner fired shots right through his storefront toward a busy street.

Yikes, yeah, I was also worried for his co-worker, DAMN those shots were close. But yeah, I don't know if people would be too happy hitting innocent people outside

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the brightest idea, no. Sup with that music though? Adds such unnecessary suspense haha

People may want to read signs before trying to rob the store.

He wasn't shot because he was robbing the store. He was shot because it was an ARMED robbery and he was pointing the gun right at them. It's self-defense (even against the second guy, assuming he's firing back while he runs away). So if anything he was shot for attempted murder.