Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Being right for all the wrong reasons is the worst kind of being right.
    I am sorry.
    I mean if I am totally honest, I read my character roles and then ignore my QT for the first day, whether Im scum, SK duo, mason or a VT. You have to play this game solo and not connect yourself and your thoughts to other people outside what is visible in the main thread.

Anyway... after reading the QT threads....

I think the town was a bit too powerful. Too many TPRs. The late game masonry was kinda out of the blue. Not sure how much stronger the scum would have gotten, and I think they were about the right amount - but I also think it was too hard for the scum to hide amongst the town. Not enough VTs, or something like that.

The VT having no QT thing helped at least me immensely - and that wasn't really supposed to.

Other than that, I liked this game. GG WP. Thanks to Crackle for creating it.
    I really liked the theme idea, and I hope someone makes a Misfits of Islands theme next

But only reaching page 12, that's kinda...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Anyway... after reading the QT threads....

I think the town was a bit too powerful. Too many TPRs. The late game masonry was kinda out of the blue. Not sure how much stronger the scum would have gotten, and I think they were about the right amount - but I also think it was too hard for the scum to hide amongst the town. Not enough VTs, or something like that.

The VT having no QT thing helped at least me immensely - and that wasn't really supposed to.

Other than that, I liked this game. GG WP. Thanks to Crackle for creating it.
    I really liked the theme idea, and I hope someone makes a Misfits of Islands theme next

But only reaching page 12, that's kinda...
    Yah I miss the days were we got to 100 pages. ;(

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Crackle!

Thanks for the running the game, Crackle! Although I was killed very early on I'm glad I managed to trick people again into thinking I was a TPR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crackle had I not been lynched what would my new bonus have been if I got one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Crackle had I not been lynched what would my new bonus have been if I got one?
    T'is a secret! But 'Misty Step'. You would simply run away from harm, had any come to you. IE the SK. Granted, they had the same ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I'm shocked that my fake claim almost could have gone through was it not for the fact I was dead tired and my brain decided it would be smart to add 2 characters who were still alive... Funny thing is at first I thought about putting Furry Man instead of Latex Girl but went with the later cause it ended with Girl...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also I'm shocked that my fake claim almost could have gone through was it not for the fact I was dead tired and my brain decided it would be smart to add 2 characters who were still alive... Funny thing is at first I thought about putting Furry Man instead of Latex Girl but went with the later cause it ended with Girl...
    Yeah I read your claim and was like "Goddamnit Listo!". You had one job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Yeah I read your claim and was like "Goddamnit Listo!". You had one job!
    The game had shitty hours for me! Days were starting/ending at like 10-11pm for me. That day I wanted to go to sleep at like 1am but I had to stay awake until I got questioned/claimed because I didn't trust them enough to leave me alive to answer anything!

You did nothing wrong Danner.

Thanks for the game Crackle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fun game. I at least helped the mafia have a chance killing the spy-which N1. This could have been a really short game otherwise.

Thanks Crackle for running it. Well played guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Fun game. I at least helped the mafia have a chance killing the spy-which N1. This could have been a really short game otherwise.

Thanks Crackle for running it. Well played guys.
    Yes. Saved our bacon lol.

Thanks crackle!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun with that, thanks Crackle!