Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    I think actors, unless we're talking about the gentleman in my avatar should stick to acting.
    I feel the same way about businessmen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    A majority of people don't get affected by the Refugees or their deeds of terror.

The world consists of 7,476,809,XXX people, Approximately.

Even if 100k people died to refugees a year, that would be in the numbers of 1.42e-5% of the worlds people being affected.

In other words: Lol.
    Obviously you can take safer approaches, but yeah I agree. It's impossible to completely stop crazy people from acting on their own. Obviously organizations are different, but for the most part all you can do is educate and have better mental illness programs.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    The problem is Hollywood celebrities have their heads so far up their asses they might as well be living on the moon. They are so far removed from reality they never have to deal with anything like the problems of immigration or refugees or anything. When the elitists make a speech like that, sure it sounds great but when you go back to reality you realize its just the left elite poking fun at Trump because they are mad the they spent over $120,000 on a candidate that lost.

take a look at France, or Germany to see how well the refugee crisis is being handled. or just try to avoid getting ran over. its not exactly terrorism but people are getting killed by Islamic refugees regardless of whether or not the media reports it. Having them immigrate to the USA wont change their intentions to murder people.
    Yes you are correct Trump has his head far up his own ass, and as mentioned our vetting is far more stringent then France or Germany already, then of course you know an ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Your information is incorrect. He is not banning all Muslims. He is enacting a temporary ban on muslims who are not citizens from entering the country until we can develop a better vetting system.
    So what's the test here? "Hi, are you a muslim?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So what's the test here? "Hi, are you a muslim?"
    and banning people for entering a country because their religion is a good policy for them because?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The people that did that were refugees? Regardless, giving people other options can in fact reduce terrorism. A good amount of people they recruit have no other real option. Well besides maybe dying which is the preferable choice besides taking other people's lives but would you choose that? Would you expect most people to?
    I would have expected the middle eastern countries to take the middle eastern people.. it seems logical. Instead of insisting M.E countries take the middle easterners, Germany France and Sweden took more than they needed for almost no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    A majority of people don't get affected by the Refugees or their deeds of terror.

The world consists of 7,476,809,XXX people, Approximately.

Even if 100k people died to refugees a year, that would be in the numbers of 1.42e-5% of the worlds people being affected.

In other words: Lol.
    France and Germany and Sweden have been affected by refugees, in fact they seem to have taken in the most and now their country is having problems...
    I have nothing against taking in refugees, but do they all have to be specifically from middle eastern countries? are we trying to fill some magical quota? will taking more refugees end up giving you extra lives in the afterlife or a higher score?

Reading this thread has been painful. It's incredible the lengths people will go to defend shitty actions. Meryl Streep never once said he was a horrible human being or that he should be impeached, what she did say indirectly is that his actions of swaying people are powerful and dangerous when he has so little self-control to the extent that he's willing to "retard mock" someone on a stage.

Whether or not you support Trump is irrelevant. You should be able to understand how utterly disgusting that move was and realize that he was in the wrong for that, no matter what your political or personal opinion of him is. The POTUS should not be mocking and insulting everyone who disagrees with him, and even as someone who believes in his message you should be more willing to hold him to a realistic standard. Don't be like someone as petty and disgusting as he is and dismiss every person who may have different views than you as "slander" or "fake", and start looking with your own eyes at what kind of person he is. We're stuck with him for likely four years, so we may as well hold him to the standard of an actual president already.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Reading this thread has been painful. It's incredible the lengths people will go to defend shitty actions. Meryl Streep never once said he was a horrible human being or that he should be impeached, what she did say indirectly is that his actions of swaying people are powerful and dangerous when he has so little self-control to the extent that he's willing to "retard mock" someone on a stage.

Whether or not you support Trump is irrelevant. You should be able to understand how utterly disgusting that move was and realize that he was in the wrong for that, no matter what your political or personal opinion of him is. The POTUS should not be mocking and insulting everyone who disagrees with him, and even as someone who believes in his message you should be more willing to hold him to a realistic standard. Don't be like someone as petty and disgusting as he is and dismiss every person who may have different views than you as "slander" or "fake", and start looking with your own eyes at what kind of person he is. We're stuck with him for likely four years, so we may as well hold him to the standard of an actual president already.
    If you have read through this thread you would have clearly seen that Trump did not 'retard mock' anyone and Streep, like you, had simply chosen to believe fake news.The question you really need to ask yourself is why are you so desperate to believe whatever crap is said or posted about Trump. Perhaps you should take note of and abide by the sermon you just gave.

There's a fucking video of it. How is that fake news? Even if he wasn't mocking him for being disabled, you're still defending that the fucking president mocked someone in such a manner.
    If you can't be bothered looking, I'll post my comment again:

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Look, I don't know how many times this has to be repeated, but the disabled mockery is fake news. Meryl Streep, who you are praising here, is propogating false information for the sole purpose of denigrating someone she doesn't like. But don't take my word for it:

A group called Catholics 4 Trump has posted a video clip of another part of that same speech, in which Trump imitates a flustered general. Guess what? He does the exact same arm flailing.

In another speech, Trump pretended to be a timorous Ted Cruz. Again, he does the exact same arm flailing. You can see the videos here.

Neither the general nor Cruz is disabled.

If a jury ever saw these videos, it would acquit Trump immediately. Trump’s impression of a groveling reporter is just like his imitation of a groveling general and just like his imitation of a groveling U.S. senator. He’s like Rich Little that way: All his impressions look the same.

Perhaps Trump is not a subtle actor, but he’s utterly innocent of making fun of a disabled person.

Now consider the media’s role in manufacturing, and then protecting, this lie. Reporters were at Trump’s speech. They were filming it. They saw him do the identical imitation of a general during that same speech.

The media knew damn well that Trump does the arm-waving routine whenever he’s pretending to be a flustered person. But they never allowed the public to see the clip of Trump doing the same imitation of a general.

That is proof that the media knew they were lying.

If you have read through this thread you would have clearly seen that Trump did not 'retard mock' anyone and Streep, like you, had simply chosen to believe fake news.The question you really need to ask yourself is why are you so desperate to believe whatever crap is said or posted about Trump. Perhaps you should take note of and abide by the sermon you just gave.
    There is a video of it. What, do you think the video was staged with a body double?

Please stop being asinine.

And before you say it, no, I don't care that he wasn't directly mocking a retarded person for being retarded. That doesn't make the act and more or less disgusting and pathetic. I don't care who he's mocking, acting like that on stage as POTUS especially towards a disabled person is disgusting. Stop jumping through hoops to defend a shitty person acting shitty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    France and Germany and Sweden have been affected by refugees, in fact they seem to have taken in the most and now their country is having problems...
    I have nothing against taking in refugees, but do they all have to be specifically from middle eastern countries? are we trying to fill some magical quota? will taking more refugees end up giving you extra lives in the afterlife or a higher score?
    Really? Are you just regurgatating the ideas you heard online?

The fact that the Media says something about refugees being a problem, can be condensed into the fact that they occupy camps somewhere or perhaps have a high populace in a certain city - They are nothing on the level of causing an actual problem for the system.

And even if they have effects, they are basically just irrelevant, like i tried to point out with the numerics i provided.

Did you not finishing reading my post? Even I honestly don't think he for sure mocked the reporter for being disabled. He still mocked a disabled reporter though. Just because he mocks others in the same fashion doesn't make it any better. What would yours or anyone else's reaction be if Obama mocked someone while flailing his arms around and talking like an idiot?

You people keep saying "he didn't mock a disabled reporter" Where at best you can only say "He didn't mock a disabled reporter for being disabled." And even that isn't a for sure thing.
    If Obama mocked anyone like that I'd be outraged yes. Because that is not Obama's character, it is not something he would do so to see him do that would be outrageous. But for Trump it is different. Trump is being Trump, it is what he does and who he is. Everybody knew this when voting for him, you saw it when he did his tv shows.

What you are effectively criticising Trump for is that he is being Trump. Because he is now POTUS, you expect him to be something that he isn't. You obviously do not like the way he is, I'm sure you preferred the way Obama acted. But a majority voted for Trump, warts and all. Why would he change how he acts or who he is when he just won an election?

10+ Year Old Account
    If Obama mocked anyone like that I'd be outraged yes. Because that is not Obama's character, it is not something he would do so to see him do that would be outrageous. But for Trump it is different. Trump is being Trump, it is what he does and who he is. Everybody knew this when voting for him, you saw it when he did his tv shows.

What you are effectively criticising Trump for is that he is being Trump. Because he is now POTUS, you expect him to be something that he isn't. You obviously do not like the way he is, I'm sure you preferred the way Obama acted. But a majority voted for Trump, warts and all. Why would he change how he acts or who he is when he just won an election?
    To be clear the electoral college voted for trump as a majority. Not the american people. Its amusing to watch people claim a majority votes for trump then when you point out he lost the popular vote they shout well the pop vote doesnt count!!! Its also quite troubling to watch how easily trump.violates social norms with obscene behavior and deflects.it with no second thought from his supporters. Thats mah trump!!! Is a really bad argument. You wouldnt use it to defend your kids spoiled behavior.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2017-01-12 at 12:22 PM.

When rich, famous people have conservative views, they are successful, hardworking, talented, honest citizens. People to look up to.
    When rich, famous people have liberal views, they are arrogant and eccentric, part of an elite club, and use fame to crap on others. People who should shut up!

Oh, Trumpuppets, your brains are wonderful!
    Mother pus bucket!

Holy shit, you're actually serious. Your opinions are officially no longer worth a damn.

She doesn't care when the Clintons steal billions from the Haitian people. Or when Obama kills innocent families with drone strikes. She only pretends to care about foreigners when a Republican is in office. She's what's wrong with the two party system. She's as fake as the characters she plays on tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

She doesn't care when the Clintons steal billions from the Haitian people. Or when Obama kills innocent families with drone strikes. She only pretends to care about foreigners when a Republican is in office. She's what's wrong with the two party system. She's as fake as the characters she plays on tv.
    Please google 'fallacy of relative privation'.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Please google 'fallacy of relative privation'.
    So saying you want to deport illegals or allegedly mocking a retarded person isn't as bad as what now?

What is your point and how does it relate to mine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    ....Like Trump?
    Trump has defiantly had a stylist work with him in the last week. His face looks less "flappy" and "odd colored" he has also had a hair change it looks more normal. If so one would just do somthing about the ring around the eyes he wouldn't look as much like one of those red pandas.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

So saying you want to deport illegals or allegedly mocking a retarded person isn't as bad as what now?

What is your point and how does it relate to mine?
    You are claiming she shouldn't talk about Trump's mocking of a disabled person if she doesn't also - or instead - talk about other problems. That is a fallacy of relative privation.