Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury666 View Post
    Having played this game since early Beta before vanilla, I have seen lots of changes and lots of reactions to those changes. WoW changes always seem to bring out the Chicken Littles who think the sky is falling. They complain incessantly, make it sound like Blizzard gets off on destroying classes, and then threaten to rage quit. It's tiresome, and the noise tends to drown out thoughtful analysis of the changes. Yes, change can be difficult. We like things the way they are and resist anything that takes us out of our comfort zone.

The truth is, Fury is in a great place in 7.1.5. WM, WB, FB, and RA open up a whole new style of play that is highly competitive, especially in M+.
    So you think the actual Execute mecanic is perfectly fine and doesn't need any changes ?
    I love my Fury, I think we're well tuned and the only thing I can't imagine is this idiotic Juggernaut are reached the live. I'm not the only one and I'm very frustrated that mecanic doesn't change...

Deleted
    /10chars....
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2017-01-11 at 03:45 PM.

They buffed what Fury was already good at, as WM and WB were already very strong in Mythic+ and fights with lots of adds like Helya. They also made RA good, so we can stop using Dragon Roar, which personally I'm excited about, as I never liked DR in Legion. The biggest complaint in Legion about Fury has been that execute phase is awful if you don't take Massacre and unfortunately they did nothing to address that.

No, Juggernaut is part of the problem. It's the goddamn Golden Dragon that you can never use without Massacre. This just feels like crap. Wasting so much AP for nothing. Other classes have perfectly tuned Golden Traits (looking at you Assa Rogues) but not us, sicne Blizzard can't into thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury666 View Post
    The truth is, Fury is in a great place in 7.1.5. WM, WB, FB, and RA open up a whole new style of play that is highly competitive, especially in M+.
    Please elaborate how M+ changed for Fury stylewise in 7.1.5, becuse WM and WB were already top picks for M+. FB is one of the worse talents to take in M+, even after the buff.

All in all lack of any meaningful changes is not bad, they could break a lot of stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Please elaborate how M+ changed for Fury stylewise in 7.1.5, becuse WM and WB were already top picks for M+. FB is one of the worse talents to take in M+, even after the buff.

All in all lack of any meaningful changes is not bad, they could break a lot of stuff .
    how is FB a bad talent in m+? Oh right it is not, if you are using carnage, you are simply doing it wrong bud

Quote Originally Posted by Creraria View Post
    Oh right it is not, if you are using carnage, you are simply doing it wrong bud
    Or, you know, people run something higher then +4, sometimes with tyrannical on it, that actually has execute phases and makes massacre still viable?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Or, you know, people run something higher then +4, sometimes with tyrannical on it, that actually has execute phases and makes massacre still viable?
    He didn't say anything about Massacre. He said you shouldn't be using Carnage in M+.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    i even have my wowprogress linked in my sig, before you come here and say something about me clearing lowball shit youd better check that out.
    Back to topic: unless you wanna run out during the run and respec massacre for wrath you run FB on all instances

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    He didn't say anything about Massacre. He said you shouldn't be using Carnage in M+.
    And the guy he replied to said nothing about carnage. No one even mentioned taking FB over carnage, since, chances are you are not running it as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Creraria View Post
    i even have my wowprogress linked in my sig, before you come here and say something about me clearing lowball shit youd better check that out.
    Back to topic: unless you wanna run out during the run and respec massacre for wrath you run FB on all instances
    that's a pretty bold claim. What's the uptime you get on it that makes it viable? How do you get to that point of uptime? Is it a helm synergy? Or some specific rotation choices? How did you get to the conclusion that it's better? At what point does it get better, or worse?

Just genuinely curious. It feels like at high lvl keys massacre is great both for bosses with tyrannical or some fortified mini-bosses or even some aoe. No brainer choice if you Have the ring too.

Deleted
    new playstile

what is new in this playstile?

the only change is that u rampage in ur bc macro instead of bt and that u have 1-2 more gcd's in ur bc-window

but still, u r correkt with ur statement that fury is in a good place, at least at the moment.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabosen View Post
    new playstile

what is new in this playstile?

the only change is that u rampage in ur bc macro instead of bt and that u have 1-2 more gcd's in ur bc-window

but still, u r correkt with ur statement that fury is in a good place, at least at the moment.
    Even minor changes can change a play style. Being able to burn all of your rage and then recoup it with RA with FB complimenting it is still a slightly different play style then relying on DR for a damage boost. I'm just glad that Fury gets some changes that better the damage outside of Execute phase.

But yea...minor play style changes. Definitely not as huge as something like enhance shammies or Prot Warriors running Devastator (or any talent for that matter).
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-01-12 at 02:45 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Well you rampage at 100 rage and not under to get FB. you allways rampage in BC. some times part of 2. Execute is very different. The less use of rampage means more FS. Etc. the rotation is different in every phase. Execute, (Bt on cd, no rampage) cds (longer, more rampage) and in between (change in rampage use, more fs) if you dont have a new play style i cant imagine what you are doing.