No more suicide after LK kill

So, they apparently snuck in a portal that appears after you kill the lich king. moggers and mount hunters rejoice!!!

Thank god. I never understood why they decide to just end dungeons/raids with no way out but suicide/hearth.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Thank god. I never understood why they decide to just end dungeons/raids with no way out but suicide/hearth.
    Probably because they thought everyone would either use a mage portal or their hs.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Probably because they thought everyone would either use a mage portal or their hs.
    I think it has something to do with the designers. If you notice, some dungeons, and even open world caves, were designed with easy exits, while some just dead end. For example, Blood Furnace, Sethekk Halls, and the cave at the Night Elf starting area all have quick ways out. Some designers on the other hand just don't take how you get out into consideration.

Deleted
    Unstuck command also worked fine, aslong you dont have an HS inthe bag, which you dont need with 2 toys that can replace it + some other items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter1987 View Post
    So, they apparently snuck in a portal that appears after you kill the lich king. moggers and mount hunters rejoice!!!
    Did anyone really commit suicide to get out?

It's virtually impossible to run through the instance in less than 15 minutes, which is the same time as HS takes to come off CD.... And that's just ONE way of exitting... Several toys and tabards offer teleportation, as does select class abilities (Druid, Mage, DK, Shaman), Dalaran HS, Garrison HS..

I guess 99% of players have ATLEAST 4 different teleports at hand..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

It's virtually impossible to run through the instance in less than 15 minutes, which is the same time as HS takes to come off CD.... And that's just ONE way of exitting... Several toys and tabards offer teleportation, as does select class abilities (Druid, Mage, DK, Shaman), Dalaran HS, Garrison HS..

Most mount hunters will have a saved instance directly to LK. so thats why a HS can still be on cooldown.
    Also i think you stayed in combat after killing LK. so you needed a toy to teleport out (i could be mistaken on this last part)
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Most mount hunters will have a saved instance directly to LK. so thats why a HS can still be on cooldown.
    Also i think you stayed in combat after killing LK. so you needed a toy to teleport out (i could be mistaken on this last part)
    Hearthstone has always worked in combat.

10+ Year Old Account

If you kill 11/12 bosses in Normal mode on an ALT, you can extend that save and use it every week, unlimited times to farm Lich King on all your other characters (but not on the alt with the save). You can set it to Heroic (doesn't work expansions after WOTLK raids). That way you farm LK in like 2 minutes :P

AND some people don't want to HS, they want to exit in Icecrown to keep raid farming in Northrend, Ulduar for Mimirons head or any transmog runs.

Damn, just as I finally finished my Shadowmourne (after years), pet farming, purple Lock transmog set and Invincible farm in the last 2-3 weeks. Now it happens, after almost a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Which is a stupid line of thought in a raid that has quests that can only be turned in at the entrance. One of which can be only completed by killing LK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    If you kill 11/12 bosses in Normal mode on an ALT, you can extend that save and use it every week, unlimited times to farm Lich King on all your other characters (but not on the alt with the save). You can set it to Heroic (doesn't work expansions after WOTLK raids). That way you farm LK in like 2 minutes :P

AND some people don't want to HS, they want to exit in Icecrown to keep raid farming in Northrend, Ulduar for Mimirons head or any transmog runs.
    2 minutes is down right impossible..

If you start outside instance with an alt and 11/12 save, then:
    First, you need to zone into instance: 10 sec
    Run to teleportation: 10 sec
    Loading screen while teleporting: 10 sec
    Run to middle platform: 10 sec
    Loading screen while teleporting to LK: 10 sec
    Run to Fordring: 5 sec
    Fordring role play: 55 sec
    Battle LK: 10-60 sec based on gear etc
    LK role play: 145 sec
    Kill LK and loot: 2 sec

Total time: 267-317 sec or 4m27s to 5m17s...

And..... As you know, if you are doing it by switching like you say, then you enter the instance with a HS that is ready to use, so it doesn't matter how fast you do it...

And for farming in Northerend (e.g. Ulduar) falls under the Tabard I mentioned in my previous post...
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2017-01-12 at 12:12 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    2 minutes is down right impossible..

If you start outside instance with an alt and 11/12 save, then:
    First, you need to zone into instance: 10 sec
    Run to teleportation: 10 sec
    Loading screen while teleporting: 10 sec
    Run to middle platform: 10 sec
    Loading screen while teleporting to LK: 10 sec
    Run to Fordring: 5 sec
    Fordring role play: 55 sec
    Battle LK: 10-60 sec based on gear etc
    LK role play: 145 sec
    Kill LK and loot: 2 sec

Total time: 267-317 sec or 4m27s to 5m17s...

And..... As you know, if you are doing it by switching like you say, then you enter the instance with a HS that is ready to use, so it doesn't matter how fast you do it...

And for farming in Northerend (e.g. Ulduar) falls under the Tabard I mentioned in my previous post...
    Because he was being literal... /s

5min is still amazing.

lel who suicide in that raid to go out