Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Token is fine. It allows for legitimate gold buying. I see no issue with it. Also game is far from pay to win. Would advise you look into freemium MMOs and Rift for shit like that.
    1.It is terrible. Before wow-token, ppl who want to buy gold would be stopped by the risk for getting banned or cheated. After wow-token, there is no risk at all.

2.Both gold sellers and gold buyers are shit. You should never sell and buy any gold.

3.This is an excuse for further shop services, eg $2000 for mythic gears.

I've cleared all content in the game and never gone out of my way to intentionally farm AP. You only need to do that if you're legitimately Top 3 world with a real shot at firsts. Anyone else is putting it on themselves for no reason as it's not even remotely necessary to clear all Mythic raid content before the release of the next content.

Flying achievement isn't a grind. You do everything for it that you need just naturally doing other stuff you'd be doing anyway.

If you think simply completely Suramar is a grind then I guess I don't know what to tell you. You bought a game and don't want good content? lmao.

Next?

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    1.It is terrible. Before wow-token, ppl who want to buy gold would be stopped by the risk for getting banned or cheated. After wow-token, there is no risk at all.

2.Both gold sellers and gold buyers are shit. You should never sell and buy any gold.

LOL. How is the first fucking point a bad thing? The removal of risk is perfect. I can log in and buy gold without having to go through any shady website and risk losing my card details.

Also have they even hinted or announced at introducing gear into the store? Didn't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really being leveling? hmhm. Is AP grinding leveling? Yes, it is. Blizzard just pushes what leveling should do to the end game. They need slow leveling down and reduce dailies.
    AP grinding isn't leveling.. No matter what you seem to believe, the major part of the AP grind is the end game. Unless you're aiming on a complete weapon before 110.

And no, they don't need to reduce dailies, people just need to realize that they don't have to do EVERYTHING.

As for the speed, could be slower but Legion speed was okay. The prefered was still Mists for me, in terms of speed.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2017-01-12 at 01:46 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You're just wrong. I've bought gold dozens of times pre-token, no bans, no worry in the world. You don't get banned for it and never have unless you do something stupidly obvious.

You're a fucking moron if you think gear is ever going to the shop. You just disqualified this entire thread as a serious discussion with that one. Idiot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Strange I always thought I was the one playing it. Guess it's just you.
    So you think community in wow is same as in LOL or Dota?
    Community in different games is always different because game decides what ppl do.

So you think community in wow is same as in LOL or Dota?
    Community in different games is always different because game decides what ppl do.
    Well in terms of toxicity Dota and LoL are fucking worse. So no the community in WoW certainly isn't like those games.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    You're a fucking moron if you think gear is ever going to the shop. You just disqualified this entire thread as a serious discussion with that one. Idiot.
    Why not? Why blizzard can't sell gears in the shop?

Deleted
    leveling is super fast the way dungeon bosses die with the bonus but for me it's still fun even though its mindless lol.
    can always do pvp bgs or something also if dungeons start getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    You're just wrong. I've bought gold dozens of times pre-token, no bans, no worry in the world. You don't get banned for it and never have unless you do something stupidly obvious.

So have I. But the point is the token allows it to be done with a bit more safety and less risk.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? Why blizzard can't sell gears in the shop?
    Because they aren't stupid enough to make a sub game pay to win.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well in terms of toxicity Dota and LoL are fucking worse. So no the community in WoW certainly isn't like those games.
    Because game plays people. If you cant adapt to what game wants to play you, you would just unsub.

- - - Updated - - -

Because they aren't stupid enough to make a sub game pay to win.
    I see the trend they are doing this. Same excuse as wow-token.

Because game plays people. If you cant adapt to what game wants to play you, you would just unsub.

- - - Updated - - -

I see the trend they are doing this. Same excuse as wow-token.
    Lol what fucking trend? The fact they wanted to fucking get rid of goldsellers by implementing their own legit way like other MMOs did before them? Name me one thing about WoW that is remotely pay to win. Oh wait there isn't because they know the backlash they would get for doing so. Introducing a method of buying gold through their own system indicates no trend towards selling gear whatsoever. The current trend is introduce a new pet or mount every once in a while.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-01-12 at 12:57 PM.

Im still trying to figure out a few things,

Makes leveling posts - gets to legion, ignores leveling....

Compares legion AP grinding to leveling....

Bitches about areana's ...... (again)

Also you haven't posted a single trend here, you've posted nonsense that has sprung into your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Im still trying to figure out a few things,

Makes leveling posts - gets to legion, ignores leveling....

Compares legion AP grinding to leveling....

Bitches about areana's ...... (again)

Also you haven't posted a single trend here, you've posted nonsense that has sprung into your mind.
    Pretty much. Forced dailies bullcrap, boosts and so on.

Deleted
    If leveling is too fast, blizzard has to add more garbage at level cap because it is too easily content-drought.
    So following your logic. Let's say we have this random numbers addition 3+5. 3 is the amount of stuff you must for level and 5 the end game. Now every activities, even the "non grind ones" consumes time. In LEGION, you have 3+5=8.

Now what you have in mind is doing 5+3. Increase the time on leveling and less on end game. Now be ready for the big shock: 5+3=8. O MY GOD the same amount of time/stuff to do, but in a DIFFERENT ORDER! Math is really strange sometimes eh?

TLDR: if they bring back slow vanilla level, probably you wuold whine about killing boars is a garbage made to waste your time for avoid content drought, see, your same fucking argument.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol what fucking trend? The fact they wanted to fucking get rid of goldsellers by implementing their own legit way like other MMOs did before them? Name me one thing about WoW that is remotely pay to win. Oh wait there isn't because they know the backlash they would get for doing so. Introducing a method of buying gold through their own system indicates no trend towards selling gear whatsoever. The current trend is introduce a new pet or mount every once in a while.
    The fact they wanted to fucking get rid of gearsellers by implementing their own legit way like other MMOs did before them? Name me one thing about WoW that is remotely pay to win. Oh wait there isn't because they know the backlash they would get for doing so.

Also I would argue they don't get rid of gold sellers. Wow token is a new system to sell gold for gold sellers.

Also I would argue they don't get rid of gold sellers. Wow token is a new system for selling gold for gold sellers.
    Any evidence to support that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Any evidence to support that?
    Yes. A gold selling URL by wow token system. --SNIP--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-12 at 02:53 PM.

See the trend here? Fast leveling ruins the entire experience of this game, solves no problem and even brings more issues.
    No, I do not see what the problem is.

If people do not like levelling, ie, they want to reach max for raiding or whatever, then the current rate is sufficient.

If people like levelling, that probably imply they like questing, they can still quest at max level. Or if they out level the zone, they can still do the quests remaining there. The quests are not removed.

So what is your problem with "fast" levelling?

7+ Year Old Account
    What the process basically is:

1. you give cash(fewer than sub price) to gold sellers
    2. you create an alt on certain realm where gold sellers tell you to go.
    3. gold sellers trade you gold, same amount as token price
    4. you buy wow-token by gold in the auction house.
    5. delete your alt
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-01-12 at 01:30 PM.