Which healers going to gain the most from nighthold

This is not asking for which class is better or worse or anything I don't plan on rerolling. But there's lots of talk about how the nighthold gear is going to affect the dps and tanks, and I wondered what people thought about the healers with nighthold gear. Who do you think is gonna gain the most benefit from them? Any interesting combos etc?
    So far from my looking hpriest is looking to gain the most benefit, looks like a good set.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Doesnt really matter, its all about how the raid setup is and how their toolkits interact with each other.
    here you have the only answer you need

Resto druid have a 1.5 chance to have Rejuv hop to a new player

so like every 75 cast you might get one free Rejuv..... what the fuck is that? lol.

the 4,000 mastery sounds alright though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma90 View Post
    Resto druid have a 1.5 chance to have Rejuv hop to a new player

so like every 75 cast you might get one free Rejuv..... what the fuck is that? lol.

the 4,000 mastery sounds alright though.
    its 1.5% chance per TICK, not per cast. Its more like a 10-12% chance per cast (higher if you count the free rejuvs from Tearstone, and Power of the Arch Druid - as well as extra ticks from flourish)

I thought 1.5% per tick seemed a bit low. Mastery sounds alright yeah, not exactly their strongest stat tho

Yeah I just realize, thanks for clearing that.

That sounds a lot stronger now.

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMurlok View Post
    I thought 1.5% per tick seemed a bit low. Mastery sounds alright yeah, not exactly their strongest stat tho
    Played correctly mastery as a resto druid is incredibly strong, its a very under rated stat due to class discussions over alpha/beta but its really strong.

The disc set bonuses are pretty decent for the way they play.