Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    You hate it. That's fine. However, it cant go away because fast leveling = more grinding at level cap. It's even more boring than leveling.
    i disagree i prefer grinding at max level then levelling and i'm sure many others are the same

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i disagree i prefer grinding at max level then levelling and i'm sure many others are the same
    You think you do but you don't

80% of ppl hate grinding at level capped and unsubbed. lol

You think you do but you don't
    You think you're right but you're not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GameSpoon View Post
    No, I do not see what the problem is.

If people do not like levelling, ie, they want to reach max for raiding or whatever, then the current rate is sufficient.

If people like levelling, that probably imply they like questing, they can still quest at max level. Or if they out level the zone, they can still do the quests remaining there. The quests are not removed.

So what is your problem with "fast" levelling?
    To people who don't want leveling, this system pisses them off and ppl who want leveling cant see any ppl to group with. Especially for a new player, he would just see the world is just too empty and quit the game.

A new player who buys boost would easily feel content drought and quit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    You think you're right but you're not.
    I think i'm wrong but i'm right.

Levelling ruining the entire game? Exaggeration much?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Levelling ruining the entire game? Exaggeration much?
    Leveling sucks, of course, ruins a game because leveling is always the most important part of a mmorpg. Of course, some people would argue retail wow is not a mmorpg anymore.

Im in for longer leveling and max level zones added in big patches with their own questline (NOT GATED) like the initial zones.

You think you do but you dont
    im not kidding i REALLY hate leveling

leveling is always the most important part of a mmorpg
    What pathetic little fanclub do you have that reinforces your wrong opinions?

Deleted
    I don't see a problem with it... like at all.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling sucks, of course, ruins a game because leveling is always the most important part of a mmorpg.
    Levelling is only the most important thing in a new mmorpg. For anyone playing this game for more than a year levelling is of relatively low importance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    im not kidding i REALLY hate leveling
    That is not an excuse for not leveling. For example, because I so hate ap grinding, should blizzard sell AP in the cash shop? think think

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    lmao grinding for entering arcway and CoS. you just have to do the fuckign story line to enter in god damnit.
    But that requires me to play the gaaaammmmeeee.. I just want all my purples and oranges now so I can log off and unsub and complain on forums how there is nothing to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Levelling is only the most important thing in a new mmorpg. For anyone playing this game for more than a year levelling is of relatively low importance.
    I don't think so. No one wants dailies/ap grinding/flying every and every expansion but blizzard still does that.

I don't think so. No one wants dailies/ap grinding/flying every and every expansions but blizzard still does that.
    There have been many MMORPGs with alternative advancement at endgame. WoW is actually late to the party on that one.

And dailies are pretty much a staple of the genre now, though they come in many flavors.

Conclusion: Blizzard needs to remove daily quests.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    There have been many MMORPGs with alternative advancement at endgame. WoW is actually late to the party on that one.

And dailies are pretty much a staple of the genre now, though they come in many flavors.
    So these mmo died off including many private servers.

So these mmo died off including many private servers.
    So you're telling me you live in an alternate reality where WoW is the only MMORPG?

2.Both gold sellers and gold buyers are shit. You should never sell and buy any gold.
    Why? My RL example, when I started Ultima Online, I was poor cuz.. poor. Built a money making empire farming leather. Dude wanted spined and barbed leather in bulk and baby, that was my thing. Easily went from scraping by to having bags full of 1 mill checks. When I started, gold was selling for $8/mill on ebay. Fun trick, 120 mining scrolls were selling for a few bucks but sold in game for 1.2 mil, so was able to flip those for even more. When I left the game, gold was down to $4/mill, but had already made thousands of dollars. 100 million gold auctions were a monthly thing.

College and shit prevented me from playing as much, so sold off my keep and 18x18, gold (easier that way vs selling accounts, which was also able to dump cuz 120 bushido chiv archers <3 <3 <3). No scams. No hustles. Just hard work that paid off. Not bad for a kid saving money for a car and college.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So your solution is: Levelling 110-120 in next x-pac must take 12 months or what? Even if it takes as long as 1-60 did in Classic you are left with 18-22 months of stuff that need to keep ppl occupied with. (in a 24 month xpac cycle)

12 months? 15 days game time and no dailies. Also don't push ppl to the level cap. fine