Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    That is not an excuse for not leveling. For example, because I so hate ap grinding, should blizzard sell AP in the cash shop? think think
    i level because i have to do it to get to what i want to do, there's no choice in the matter, but you CAN chose not to grind ap, do pvp, raids ect

so for me personally the quicker the levelling process the better

Deleted
    Wait, but 80% playerbase left because of Arena right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i level because i have to do it to get to what i want to do, there's no choice in the matter, but you CAN chose not to grind ap, do pvp, raids ect

so for me personally the quicker the levelling process the better
    That is not truth. Many contents YOU want to do have to grind ap/raids too.

That is not truth. Many contents YOU want to do have to grind ap/raids too.
    i WANT to raid so its not a grind for me, the ap is a annoying grind at times yes but id rater do that than level, after the 2nd time its just boring and i cant think of a way to make it intresting. making it take longer wont solve this it will only make it worse

7+ Year Old Account
    No ty. I'll stick with the current setup of "log in, hit cap, then do stuff." Much more alt friendly and leveling is a bore.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh, I guess you quit like the millions that have quit after they found out it takes 15 days to level. How the hell will you put enough quests in the game to make lv 110-120 take FIFTEEN days GAMETIME. 15 x 24 - that is 360 hours. 180 days on ONE toon if you can play only 2 hrs a day. First raid after 9 months or what?
    lol.
    1.You are wrong. Leveling isn't same as dailies. You can level 20 hours at weekend and still not far behind.
    2.Look at AP grinding. 25*5=125 days for AK + 30 days grinding AP. At least 2 hours per day for grinding your content too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i WANT to raid so its not a grind for me, the ap is a annoying grind at times yes but id rater do that than level, after the 2nd time its just boring and i cant think of a way to make it intresting. making it take longer wont solve this it will only make it worse
    Leveling isn't grinding because you would never do the same content.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think so.
    You're entitled to that opinion. But do realise that you're in a tiny minority.

No one wants dailies/ap grinding/flying every and every expansion but blizzard still does that.
    I want dailies.
    I want a progressive reward system like AP (calling it grinding is basically your way of strawmanning what the system is)
    I want flying

Furthermore I know many other people who want those things as well.

So that basically disproves your assertion.

Now maybe you actually meant not many people want those things, and you're entitled to that opinion, but based on my observations, I think you're way off base.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    You're entitled to that opinion. But do realise that you're in a tiny minority.

I want dailies.
    I want a progressive reward system like AP (calling it grinding is basically your way of strawmanning what the system is)
    I want flying

Furthermore I know many other people who want those things as well.

So that basically disproves your assertion.

Now maybe you actually meant not many people want those things, and you're entitled to that opinion, but based on my observations, I think you're way off base.
    Based on observations? hmhm. leveling on that server and i'm fine at all.

Leveling sucks is a huge issue
    Blah. I'm sure this is gonna turn out well-founded and intelligent.

See the trend here?
    No, actually. You'r rambling incoherently. Seems like you're pissed that in every expansion, you had ... stuff to do after hitting level cap, or something.

Fast leveling ruins the entire experience of this game, solves no problem and even brings more issues.
    I have no idea what you're whining about. Leveling was very good and pretty much perfectly paced for at least 3 expansions now.

can understand how ppl with that many problems with the game can still play it. have you ever considered quit wow? you will save money, and have fun... (because it seems that some of you ppl doesnt have fun)-

That is not an excuse for not leveling. For example, because I so hate ap grinding, should blizzard sell AP in the cash shop? think think
    AP (Legion) is current content... a few months into it we now got a catch up addition to it...

Vanilla - WoD isn't. People don't want to stagnate in 'irrelevant' content. If anything, if players joined now while we still had the levelling pace of Vanilla they'd look at the cap level of 110 and would immediately think "fuck that! Ain't seeing the cap in years".

What 'might' be a solution to your issue would be to either do a level squish, or the more popular idea of level scaling.

That still won't fix the issue of "barren" zones though... there are so many zones now, and only so many people to fill it. It's like long wait times for DPS on LFG, Blizz can't magically make a player (a tank/healer) exist beyond adding incentives for them.

They need to give talents or skills every second level again.

Deleted
    Lol at OP thinking MoP dailies were mandatory which they in no shape were, you had different upgrade paths which didn't involve dailies so that's a load of bullshit, just like all his replies so far.

This whole thread is funny. OP is just an idiot. Obviously a troll and he is loving the steak yall keep feeding him...

First, you talk shit about arena guys doing their own thing, then you make ANOTHER post about it, and now, you talk shit about lvling, only to talk shit about end-game, and the token on a lvling rant thread.

Why aren't you banned yet? If you want to post feedback, do it with swell positivity, don't act like you got ganked by that 1 horde rogue who ganks all the low ilvl peeps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I have no idea what you're whining about. Leveling was very good and pretty much perfectly paced for at least 3 expansions now.
    Leveling is good now? hmhm.

Jump to 21 min

7+ Year Old Account
    Leveling sucks is a huge issue. Why? Just look at history:

BC: faster leveling than vanilla -> 2.4 Quel' Danas dailes
    Wrath: faster than BC, Heirloom, Dungeon finder -> More dailies at level capped
    Cata: faster than Wrath, Azeroth Reforged, Linear questline -> More dailies at level capped
    MoP: faster than Cata. Level capped boost, xp potion -> Mandatory dailies
    WoD: faster than MoP. Free boost. stat squish->xp squish too. One-shot mob -> Garrison and apexis crystal grinding. 2hours get to level cap (From lv1 to lv 100). Flying achievement
    Legion: WTF?????? -> 60m AP grinding, Legendary grinding, Flying Achievement grinding. Mandatory grinding to enter the Arcway and Court of Stars dungeons.

See the trend here? Fast leveling ruins the entire experience of this game, solves no problem and even brings more issues.

What I laugh at is Arena Minigamers don't want grinding AP because they think it is PVE content. lol
    I think the main issue is some people treat this game like a job, and are very intense.

It's a game that suppose to be for fun. Oh, and if you want to level more you can, make an alt? Personally I enjoy leveling while it's happening but am happy when it's over and I'm at cap.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1.You are wrong. Leveling isn't same as dailies. You can level 20 hours at weekend and still not far behind.
    This reads like gibberish so I have no idea what you are trying to say after "You are wrong". But the comment you're replying to seemed pretty correct on to me.

2.Look at AP grinding. 25*5=125 days for AK + 30 days grinding AP. At least 2 hours per day for grinding your content too.
    If you find acquiring AP to be a "grind" I'd suggest you're doing something dreadfully wrong. AP is acquired by simply playing. You don't have to go out of your way to do it.

Leveling is a process you follow to get to the point where you can start doing the content that the game is actually about. There needs to be a level cap so that people are at the same level of progression in order to make top end group content possible. Most people don't want to spend their entire lives getting to where they want to be to start having the real fun.

lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You act like you work for blizzard. Stop that....

Also, once you hit Ak 24-25, you'll reach 35 in NO TIME, but you won't have to waste time to 54, since 7.2 will give ya new traits anyway....

12 months? 15 days game time and no dailies. Also don't push ppl to the level cap. fine
    Bahahahah, wtf is this shitposter smoking. Like I said in one of your other garbage posts, good thing you aren't a game designer or you'd go hungry.