Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I think it would be fun to put that old MoP quote back into context with what we know now.

Wrathion says: It is filled with Titan magic, the language of creation...
    Wrathion eats the heart and goes into a trance.
    Wrathion says: Oh, I see them - a million, million worlds - glittering in their perfection - but one above all others - oh -
    A beacon of light surrounds Wrathion. He rises and speaks in a different tone...
    Wrathion says: WE HAVE FALLEN. WE MUST REBUILD THE FINAL TITAN. DO NOT FORGET.

Ra-den says: This twisted world is beyond redemption, beyond the reach of deluded heroes. The only answer to corruption is destruction. And that begins... now.

Ra-den says: Wait! I am... I am not your enemy. You are powerful, more powerful than he was, even... perhaps you are right. Perhaps there is still hope.
    But there is a yawning chasm of darkness beneath you mortals, vast, endless, and all consuming. I do not believe that you can correct this doomed course.
    But... you have earned the right to try. Farewell.

---

I think it is interesting, that Ra-den, prior to the fight, was feeling the exact same feelings that compelled Sargeras to form the Burning Legion.

Sargeras is strong that can't be denied but I think him killing the Titans had more to do with the match up then it did with who was stronger. I still believe that at least Aman'Thul was stronger then his brother Sargeras but the fact they are weak to Fel and Sargeras had gained the ability to use Fel. Thats why Sargeras won its all about the match up. If he had not had that Fel magic then I'm willing to bet Sargeras would of been beat with most of the other Titans surviving. So I'd say Amon but thats just my 2 cents on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by The Overmind View Post
    Sargeras no contest

The 3 starcraft races invaded his own realm and killed him with relative ease. He even made a Host body for his godly powers in the Koprulu sector but that aswell was eventually decimated by the Protoss Flagship; The spear of Adun.
    He was literaly obliterated as soon as he was reborn. What a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Yeah, I don't know too. Most of the keepers are still alive and Aman'thul seems to be inside Wrathion, so we are good. The one that are in question are Loken, Tyr and Archaedas. Aggramar just doesn't get a break, he went from getting killed first by Sargeras to become the one whose vessel (Tyr) got destroyed first as well...
    In the book Lei Shen took up both Aman'Thul and Ra's power, let's just hope their souls doesn't die with the Keepers :/

Deleted
    Well amon can only be killed in his special dimension, like demons kinda, but unlike the twisting nether, you cant just walk into his realm whenever you please. On the other hand we know titans (and presumably sargeras) can die in any realm. So sargeras would have to be the offensive one.

If we assume the titans were about on the same level of technology as the protoss at their peak (seems reasonably since they probably made up for a lot with magic), and that sargeras hasn't discarded that knowledge as inferior, he could sent small forces into amons realm and thus not stand a chance.
    If we assume the titans were about on the same level as technology as the xel'naga (say if you add the titans magic +technology together), and again that sargeras hasnt forgotten it as useless, he could sent the entire burning legion into amons realm.

Assuming the second, you have your basic 2 endless armies versus eachother, only one uses axes and firebolts, and one uses modern day weaponry times 1000. So unless you wanna throw in some plot armor, the burning legion just gets shredded.

So i'd say that is sargeras is the the attacker, even if he is individually stronger, he wouldn't be able to get a foothold in amons realm.

Now lets assume sargeras also can only die in the twisting nether and reverse the roles, how would amon attack? he would mind control/take over the burning legion, kinda like the way old gods corrupt people but the old gods need a long time to corrupt you and psionic powers in starcraft are much stronger then anything ever seen in warcraft. The only defense against this would be magic of some sort, but even if we assume complete defense on the legions side, the still are no match for amons regular army.

I just dont see any way where its gonna be 1v1, its gonna be amon + his army vs sargeras with a decimated/ineffective army.

Like seriously how are demons using medieval weapons gonna stand up against sci fi technology. Like maybe if those legion spaceships we've seen are any good but i doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Sargeras killed the Titans, The Pantheon is gone.

I'm gonna go with Sargeras honestly, aparrently he can cleave a planet in half, I reckon he could probaby do that to Amon as well.
    Wait, what? When did this happen?! I'm apparently missing some rather big lore info here.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Wait, what? When did this happen?! I'm apparently missing some rather big lore info here.
    You may want to check the Chronicle spoiler thread. That happened thousands years ago, somewhere between the Aspect empowerment and Loken's corruption. The Pantheon isn't 100% sure to be gone per se, but Sargeras defeated and at least destroyed all of their bodies.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may want to check the Chronicle spoiler thread. That happened thousands years ago, somewhere between the Aspect empowerment and Loken's corruption. The Pantheon isn't 100% sure to be gone per se, but Sargeras defeated and at least destroyed all of their bodies.
    Oh shit, that's mad, and explains why I've not heard of this befor, I've yet to read WoW Chronicle.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    In the book Lei Shen took up both Aman'Thul and Ra's power, let's just hope their souls doesn't die with the Keepers :/
    Hey, didn't Jaina absorb the Thunder King's power into her Staff at the end of Tot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Hey, didn't Jaina absorb the Thunder King's power into her Staff at the end of Tot?
    Yup she is holding on to some mighty mighty juju!!

Amon who? Amon'Thul? Sargeras already killed him, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Among will take Sargeras fel bending away and he'll be powerless.

Amon wins

(legend of korra reference lol...)
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2016-03-10 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Overmind View Post
    Sargeras no contest

The 3 starcraft races invaded his own realm and killed him with relative ease. He even made a Host body for his godly powers in the Koprulu sector but that aswell was eventually decimated by the Protoss Flagship; The spear of Adun.
    Wasn't just the Spear of Adun that destroyed Amons Host body

10+ Year Old Account
    The literally next few sentences:

:P
    :O ....... just :O

7+ Year Old Account
    People don't even play games.

Amon wasn't beaten by the three races combined. He was beaten by a Xel'Naga Kerrigan.

Also, we don't really know what Amon can do. I mean, when he appears he seems to be capable of destroying...Hills, i suposse. But in HoTS it is explicitly stated that he tears apart worlds

Sargeras on the other hand has at least destroyed two planets.

So is almost featless-Character vs Character with some feats.

Yeah, this thread is stupid, pure speculation and biased. Very accurated for MMO-C Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    SPOILERS

Amon was killed by Kerrigan after she became XelNaga, making her equal power to Amon, so thats like AmunThul for example, fighting Sargeras. So that fact that Amon has dead doesnt give him a disadvantage in a 1v1 vs Sarg.

Honestly, the fact that Amon was able to kill all the other XelNaga, when Sargeras cant beat the rest of the Pantheon combined, id give the win to Amon.
    Chronicles says hi. But, this was before chronicles so..yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    "The fallen titan decimated the Pantheon members with fel fire until he had broken their will to fight. To seal their demise, Sargeras summoned a massive fel storm that would consume their bodies and souls alike."
    Jesus... We will never win Sargeras unless. Only the Void Lords and Azeroth could kicks his ass. Sargeras is imba!

In Chronicle it is revealed that he pretty much 1-shots the whole Pantheon with a felstorm. But technically they are still alive because their souls got preserved at the last minute by someone's spell.
    Nope they are dead. I will have to recheck Chronicle but I think you guys are missing the part where it said The spell sent their souls crashing into the Keepers but they were too powerful for the Keepers to handle and the Titans officially died. The last bit of a soul was consumed when Wrathion ate the heart. Of course I did read Chronicle whilst enjoying a bottle of 30 year old whiskey so perhaps I am wrong.

Win goes to Sargeras, he one shot the Pantheon and spent eons wiping out demons and entire planets.
    Last edited by Vercigentorix; 2017-01-12 at 02:30 PM.

She absorbed parts of it, not all of it, but yes her staff should pack quite a punch.

Wrathion got most of the whole ordeal by eating Lei shen's heart gaining amanthul's soul fragment.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-01-12 at 02:35 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbientEpicuros View Post
    Jesus... We will never win Sargeras unless. Only the Void Lords and Azeroth could kicks his ass. Sargeras is imba!
    Don't forget this image of Sarg

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20151224174053
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol