Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Dont worry, noneed for 20 things for that. From the top of my head : The part where CNN gave Hillary the debate question in advance, or the part where they asked her what question they should ask to Cruz. Then did the same exact thing again for Trump questions. Then cutting off the republican senator while he trash hillary on-air.
    I mean it's way beyond Fox News tier bias here, CNN was litteraly "part of the team" at this point.

Also yes, your "exclusive info" about prostitutes pissing on bed have been posted 100 times, it was a 4chan hoax to attempt to trap the MSM into believing the dumbest shit possible without any verification and it worked spectacularly.
    What's that, three out of infinity? Go on.

The 4chan hoax was the bit where they convinced some gullible tools on the internet that they were the ones responsible for this intel. Seriously, you believed 4CHAN?

Here's Rick Wilson, the guy 4chan claimed to have sent the memo to:

https://medium.com/@therickwilson/fo...84f#.v0rka7veb

The originator of the real story is Christopher Steele, google his name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I'm not sure how but some people think that Ron Jeremy is still hot..... so you never know.
    Believe it or not, there are some things that are nobody's fetish. Trump appears to be one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Michael Cohen a special counsel to Trump this private investigator claimed went to Russia to make financial dealing in Russia for Trump and Cohen has proof that he has never been to Russia and proof that he wasn't even out of the country the time the investigator claimed he was in Russia[/B]
    Wrong Michael Cohen.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...87673961287681
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Julian Assange (7/27/16): “Next Leak Will Lead to Arrest of Hillary Clinton”.

- - - Updated - - -

Limitless, huh? Okay, name 20 examples. Out of infinity.
    Did I say Wikileaks' documents or Assange's opinion?

Yeah. Thought so.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Again I feel I should point out that it was Carl Bernstein working on the CNN report. Since most people don't know their history, he and Woodward worked together with a source named Deep Throat to take down a president named Richard Nixon. He is a solid reporter. He wouldn't suddenly just crap on his illustrious career right at the end of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't Clapper stated that the document didn't originate from secret services?
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Clapper stated that it wasn't US intelligence that leaked the documents to the press, not that it didn't originate from secret services.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    so how many other Michael Cohen did Trump have working for him?

- - - Updated - - -

it originated from a private investigator hired by never Trumpers and then the DNC to do opposition research

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    so how many other Michael Cohen did Trump have working for him?

- - - Updated - - -

it originated from a private investigator hired by never Trumpers and then the DNC to do opposition research
    Sorry, I meant the leaks, not the document in itself :P

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Clapper stated that it wasn't US intelligence that leaked the documents to the press, not that it didn't originate from secret services.
    And also said that the facts in the document wasn't corroborated on their side.
    Google Diversity Memo

Thread title is misleading, as it state it's a fact that Russia has info on trump when the article says it's unverified. Considering it's coming from CNN, who quotes "several" intelligent officials who got their information from a British official who has been credible in the past but it's unverified.

Nothing to c here.

10+ Year Old Account
    And also said that the facts in the document wasn't corroborated on their side.
    Which is, again, why the major news outlets were holding on to it rather than releasing it - precisely because it hasn't been verified. Though the fact the BBC is looking into it as a legitimate possibility is interesting enough. Moreover, the brilliant thing about this particular episode is less whether or not the allegations are true and more that they're 'believably true' and entirely congruent with Trump's personality and behavior.

I will say this, though; Donald Trump has attacked just about everyone on both sides of the spectrum for things big and small, but has yet to say anything negative about Vladimir Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Which is, again, why the major news outlets were holding on to it rather than releasing it - precisely because it hasn't been verified. Though the fact the BBC is looking into it as a legitimate possibility is interesting enough. Moreover, the brilliant thing about this particular episode is less whether or not the allegations are true and more that they're 'believably true' and entirely congruent with Trump's personality and behavior.

I will say this, though; Donald Trump has attacked just about everyone on both sides of the spectrum for things big and small, but has yet to say anything negative about Vladimir Putin.
    I saw him vividly saying that Russia was wrong to hack the DNC yesterday and that he didn't know if he and Putin would get along.
    Google Diversity Memo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    I'm afraid casually calling your report "Carefully sourced" does not qualify as a "Clear statement" that their sources differs from Buzzfeed. What you're doing here is the definition of grasping at straws.
    They have no way of knowing whether their sources are the same or different, as even if they had conversed, CNN and Buzzfeed would not be revealing their sources to each other.

Further, none of it even remotely fucking matters, because both sites' stories are entirely legit. Neither site at any point says any of the allegations are true, both note the origins of the reports are not our intelligence communities, and explicitly state that the allegations have not been checked for accuracy.

Buzzfeed went farther than CNN did, in actually publishing the documents, and I believe they should have, with the disclaimer they included, because these documents have been widely circulated amongst our government and others.

(Also, the idea that Trump hasn't seen these documents, at some point over the past 6 months, would be incredibly embarrassing for his team, and rightly so.)
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Once again, you have proven that you don't have a clue in hell what "fake news" actually is.

The US intelligence community does not present an emergency security brief for the POTUS and PEOTUS to discuss "Fake news". As this guy points out: They don’t do that, ever—treating raw private intelligence reports by foreigners as worthy of briefing to “the top”—unless they can corroborate significant portions of it.

The fact that Russia themselves literally stepped out and "denied" it, and the way Trump has been screaming like a frothing lunatic at anyone who mentions it, pretty much guarantees that a significant portion of the dossier is probably true. Obviously not all of it is going to be true, but more then likely enough of it is to let the Russians bury trump any time they want to.
    Definitely this. He has been compromised, and British Intel got the information. Couple this with his conflicts of interests on day 1, there's no telling what kind of executive action this lunatic will redact and censor US intelligence reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Two things make me lean towards there being something in this.

Firstly, the fact that the former MI6 operative has been immediately rushed into hiding by the UK Government following his name being released. That's some serious measures being taken, and it doesn't happen just because someone came up with a fantastic conspiracy theory.

Secondly, Trump's response has been very, very noisy. I can't put myself into Donald Trump's head, but if it was me and someone came up with an outlandish story I knew to be true, I'd be laughing it off rather than sweating bullets and screaming at everyone in sight about fake news. I don't know the man on a personal level so it's impossible to say how normal his response to this is (by his own standards), but right now it seems the man doth protest too much.

We shall see. One thing is for sure: if it's a hoax, it's got US and UK intelligence convinced it probably isn't. That means it would need to be incredibly elaborate. I certainly don't believe 4chan could pull that off with a couple of troll messages to someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    They have no way of knowing whether their sources are the same or different, as even if they had conversed, CNN and Buzzfeed would not be revealing their sources to each other.

Further, none of it even remotely fucking matters, because both sites' stories are entirely legit. Neither site at any point says any of the allegations are true, both note the origins of the reports are not our intelligence communities, and explicitly state that the allegations have not been checked for accuracy.

Buzzfeed went farther than CNN did, in actually publishing the documents, and I believe they should have, with the disclaimer they included, because these documents have been widely circulated amongst our government and others.

(Also, the idea that Trump hasn't seen these documents, at some point over the past 6 months, would be incredibly embarrassing for his team, and rightly so.)
    I mostly agree with this. I thoroughly think the publication of the document was a good thing. I think that the people jumping on the allegations were irresponsible in how they did so -- and for that part, I put most of the blame on CNN, for repeatedly stating that they had several sources backing the document, which is how the whole misinformation streak started -- but ultimately I think the people have a right to know that there are allegations being investigated right now about Trump.

And of course, with my morning coffee, my morning Donald Tweet: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50083742109696

.@CNN is in a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS because their ratings are tanking since election and their credibility will soon be gone!
    PS: Can someone explain to me why there's a dot before the @CNN?
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2017-01-12 at 02:31 PM.
    Google Diversity Memo

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly agree with this. I thoroughly think the publication of the document was a good thing. I think that the people jumping on the allegations were irresponsible in how they did so -- and for that part, I put most of the blame on CNN, for repeatedly stating that they had several sources backing the document, which is how the whole misinformation streak started -- but ultimately I think the people have a right to know that there are allegations being investigated right now about Trump.

And of course, with my morning coffee, my morning Donald Tweet: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50083742109696

PS: Can someone explain to me why there's a dot before the @CNN?
    It's because Donald doesn't know Twitter as well as he thinks he does.

A while back, if you put someone's handle at the beginning of a Tweet, it was treated as a reply, and would only be directly visible to people following both the tweeter and tweetee.

They changed it probably a year ago.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just wonderful that Trump is complaining about FAKE NEWS. This is the same man who:

1. Perpetuated the Birther Conspiracy Theory
    2. Made wild claims about Ted Cruz's dad being part of the JFK assassination
    3. Has claimed that Climate Change is a hoax invented by the Chinese
    4. Made claims about the link between vaccines and autism
    5. Claimed that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 election

Honestly. The list goes on and on...
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    It's just wonderful that Trump is complaining about FAKE NEWS. This is the same man who:

It's only FAKE NEWS when Trump doesn't like it and his mindless zombie army will stick with him either way.

Russia has always kept folders on important foreigners, domestic agitators too.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    It's only FAKE NEWS when Trump doesn't like it and his mindless zombie army will stick with him either way.
    Quite frankly, the Fake News problem is an issue created by the medias in the first place. They've coined the term because they refused to admit that they were partially responsible for the election of Donald Trump and now -- rightfully or not -- they are insulted that their term used to discredit is being used against them. The thing is, this is the same way they've been using it themselves: On outlets that made assertions out of real documents.

But then again, I'm just standing here sipping my coffee and thinking about the irony of it all. Trump, the medias, liberals, conservatives, etc.
    Google Diversity Memo

I saw him vividly saying that Russia was wrong to hack the DNC yesterday and that he didn't know if he and Putin would get along.
    Well, yesterday he compared his own news agencies to Nazi Germany and dismissed the CNN as fake news and worthless.
    Putin got 'he should not have done it. I don't know if we will get along'.

I see a discrepancy there...