Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    7.2 has Tomb of Sargeras, which will be a raid tier ^^.
    not really, eventhough the raid will be 'implemented' with 7.2 it won't open then. 7.2 starts with a campaign, where you build a base for the ''heroes'' of the story (much like you did with isle of quel'danas before sunwell opened) and then after (x) amount of time the raid will open.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    April for 7.2 & Tomb of Sargeras coming out in June most likely.
    ROFL. NO.
    /10c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    ROFL. NO.
    /10c
    it's very likely that it will be april. considering they aren't adding any content outside of raids before then, it would be unwise of blizzard to try and extend the current state of m+ for longer then 10 months. especially since there will be a long campaign based questline leading up to the actual opening of tomb of sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Make friends, join a guild or roll a tank/healer. Its meant to be a social game. Too long has Blizz catered to the antisocial solo players.
    I'm in a big RP guild, people aren't interested /shock

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    you sure dont love it if you have to be so conditional about it. I love world outdoor content, on foot, in the air ,gated. The world is so much better when you arent flying above it and can see other people in it.
    Actually flying for me makes outdoor content more fun. No more AFK FPs and Whistle plus the zones look more stunning from the sky

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    not really, eventhough the raid will be 'implemented' with 7.2 it won't open then. 7.2 starts with a campaign, where you build a base for the ''heroes'' of the story (much like you did with isle of quel'danas before sunwell opened) and then after (x) amount of time the raid will open.
    I did say 7.2 has ToS. I never said it opens with 7.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Sth View Post
    With literally no content.
    Ya Micro-Holidays, Brawlers Guild and new Time Walking... Also we have a raid tier opening in less than a week. Sure... No content.

I think April/May for 7.2.

Argus will be in the Autumn, around September.

Then we will have 9 months until a new expansion next autumn.

About 7-10 business days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    not the op, no one is demanding anything its pure speculation. AND FYI...if we get no new content (outside NH) until the summer, legion #'s will be worst then WOD.
    You guys are hilarious.

First you admit its pure speculation and then you start talking about numbers as if you have access to any relevant data from either Legion or WoD, and are therefore qualified to make prediction models based on these supposed "numbers" and present it as gospel truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    You guys are hilarious.

First you admit its pure speculation and then you start talking about numbers as if you have access to any relevant data from either Legion or WoD, and are therefore qualified to make prediction models based on these supposed "numbers" and present it as gospel truth.

Why are you posting here if you have no interest in patch speculation? I have my own theories but curious if you'll admit it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why are you posting here if you have no interest in patch speculation? I have my own theories but curious if you'll admit it
    I guess its probably the same reason you are still posting here.

One would think that you could give your prediction/speculation based on the stars, the weather, what the little voices tell you, etc. and be done. Yet you are also still here posting long after you have dropped your gem of knowledge/input.

Deleted
    I guess its probably the same reason you are still posting here.

One would think that you could give your prediction/speculation based on the stars, the weather, what the little voices tell you, etc. and be done. Yet you are also still here posting long after you have dropped your gem of knowledge/input.
    Because it's fun reading and seeing the consensus, hell I even changed my initial prediction based on comments here. You however just seem to be here to slag people off presumably due to some blatant personal issues

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in a big RP guild, people aren't interested /shock
    Then don't complain? That's your choice...
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's fun reading and seeing the consensus, hell I even changed my initial prediction based on comments here. You however just seem to be here to slag people off presumably due to some blatant personal issues
    I respond primarily to quotes alone. If you don't want to hear my 2 cents then stop talking to me. But you like many people here in this forum have no real interest in discussion or hearing any sort of dissenting opinion. If the topic is positive you want high fives, head nods, "Yeah man!"s and ass grabs. If the topic is negative you want a pity party and people to commiserate with.

You may want to tag every thread you post in with "Like-minded individuals only!" but this an open forum, not a blog.

Deleted
    I respond primarily to quotes alone. If you don't want to hear my 2 cents then stop talking to me. But you like many people here in this forum have no real interest in discussion or hearing any sort of dissenting opinion. If the topic is positive you want high fives, head nods, "Yeah man!"s and ass grabs. If the topic is negative you want a pity party and people to commiserate with.

You may want to tag every thread you post in with "Like-minded individuals only!" but this an open forum, not a blog.
    No you're just trolling not conversing

No you're just trolling not conversing
    I agree with that...

I still say 3-4 months, so late April or early May. Seems to be the most realistic

7.2 probebly around july, we dont even have first tier of this expension released yet.

unless ofc they dont release the raid with it, then it can be as early as may.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    7.2 probebly around july, we dont even have first tier of this expension released yet.

unless ofc they dont release the raid with it, then it can be as early as may.
    It is already confirmed that ToS will NOT open with 7.2 but months later