Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    I'll bite the argument, but what reasonable alternative do you propose that would decrease the endangerment to bystanders?
    Let the police do their job and the insurance companies do theirs?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    and let the robbers get away with x amount of unregistered guns that they manage to steal? That they could sell to people.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    so only outcome in your book would be kill him or he gets away, brilliant
    But this isn't a simple robbery. It was armed robbery and the owner as well as police claim the robber opened fire. He was well within his rights (legally and morally) to fire back.

Stop making up a hypothetical where the thief was shot in the back while running away. In that case I'd agree with you but this isn't what happened here.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    and let the robbers get away with x amount of unregistered guns that they manage to steal? That they could sell to people.

Yes, the chance of the police unable to do their job is a risk I would be willing to take to not jeopardize the lives of bystanders.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Pointless.
    So much could have been done to avoid this.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol I love how the guy tries to pull out another gun and dual wield at a gun store.

We really need to work on our education system guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    This robber is a fucking moron. Dual wielding handguns and walking into a gun store to rob it, while the owner has, assuredly decades of training in using firearms. Good on the owner.

10+ Year Old Account
    there was a robbery like this on 1,000 ways to die where a armed guy tried to rob a gun store and got shot to death by the store owner and two different customers.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-01-12 at 04:24 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Darwinism at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    there was a robbery like this on 1,000 ways to die where a guy tried to rob a gun store and got shot to death by the store owner and two different customers.
    Reminds me of that episode of always sunny where Dennis and Dee try to steal that AR-15 from a gun show and everybody draws on them. Like hundred or so guns lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, that gave me a stiffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    God damn! Didnt go as expected :-P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Pointless.
    Yeah, like not trying to rob a gun store. That's a good start.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Inb4 people say robbery should not equal a death sentence.

Seems like a good choice for the Darwin Award.
    Why would anyone say that?

Equal force met with equal force is just fine and I'm certainly against guns in general.

Edit: Shit, someone actually said that...I take it back, there are people stupid enough to say that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Why would anyone say that?

Equal force met with equal force is just fine and I'm certainly against guns in general.

Edit: Shit, someone actually said that...I take it back, there are people stupid enough to say that.
    A lot of libtards here disagree, they think the robbers should have been allowed to rob the gun store so no one dies. L O fuckin L
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    so only outcome in your book would be kill him or he gets away, brilliant
    The only outcome should be what happened or at best wounding him. Yes he could have just left the guy to rob him, and where the hell are those guns going to go? In the hands of criminals. So in your ideal messed up world you'd rather see criminals get a load of guns and ammo than some lowlife get killed mid robber. Brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    A lot of libtards here disagree, they think the robbers should have been allowed to rob the gun store so no one dies. L O fuckin L
    Proper L O L. I mean. I'm a pretty much a libtard, particularly with guns, but even I have some semblance of understanding of reality. These guys want criminals to get more guns rather than see a criminal shot dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proper L O L. I mean. I'm a pretty much a libtard, particularly with guns, but even I have some semblance of understanding of reality. These guys want criminals to get more guns rather than see a criminal shot dead.
    No I'm pretty sure they just don't want reckless shop owners killing innocent civillians in an attempt to defend themselves and their shop.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No I'm pretty sure they just don't want reckless shop owners killing innocent civillians in an attempt to defend themselves and their shop.
    Well, you either A) want him to successfuly rob the store and get more guns out to criminals or b) want the owner to use equal force and stop him from getting guns...So yes, thats what you're saying, you're actively wanting criminals to get more guns. Pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I can understand the concern but I won't fault a person for - in the heat of the moment with no military training - opting to save their own life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Well, you either A) want him to successfuly rob the store and get more guns out to criminals or b) want the owner to use equal force and stop him from getting guns...So yes, thats what you're saying, you're actively wanting criminals to get more guns. Pathetic.
    Fucking hell would y'all drop this already? The major thing isn't "oh no guns are going to get into the hands of more criminals!". The man didn't fire back because he was trying to prevent crime he fired back because he felt his life was in danger and rightfully so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Pointless.
    yeah like not pointing guns at armed people or robbing gun stores.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.