Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Mh tbh I really just want to know what shop in Amsterdam has the best coffee. Sadly this is not what this topic is about

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Strange, as whores are all over the place in Germany, weed i can imagine, but not whores.

O.T. The only reason that coffee shops are closing in Amsterdam is the political right.
    Amsterdam's redlight district is world famous

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    You can't put the word coffeeshop* with an asterix and then not put a footnote at the bottom of the article describing what you mean by that. I think the correct term you're looking for is "coffeeshop" (with quotations, as in it's not quite a coffeeshop, wink wink).
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I'm not reading a brick of text.
    Would looking at a Brick of Weed suffice?

Let's nickname Amsterdam "Booty Bay". 17 year old guys in Britain will say, "Where you goin Bro?" "Booty Bay", "Ah a weekend of ass and drugs eh?" "You know it!"

The city fathers can run an ad campaign, "Come for Booty Bay, stay for Amsterdam."

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Strange, as whores are all over the place in Germany, weed i can imagine, but not whores.
    Let me put it that way: We don't celebrate our whores that much. The paid sex buisness is certainly booming, but that is imho mostly because german women seem to lose their sex drive once they put a ring on their finger. Must be some focal chakra point in their ring finger or someting like that.