Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

New legendary drop rates

I know it's early days, but how much did they improve the legendary drop rates!?

One of our members got their 4th and 5th within 2 hours (Last one being the new trinket)..

Most alts has been getting legendaries like candy today aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could not tell for sure if it was just more people logging in and doing stuff considering patch day or not but my guild did see a very large influx of Legendaries including a Blingtron drop.....
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Lots of people had probably stacked a week or more of emissaries for new legendaries.

I have 2 legendaries, clear raids every week. Do a few mp and opened 46 crates yesterday and didn't get fuck all

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Lots of people had probably stacked a week or more of emissaries for new legendaries.
    Had people do this, got nothing.

The drops im talking about are from WQ's/Mythic+..

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Had people do this, got nothing.

The drops im talking about are from WQ's/Mythic+..
    If they stocked up crates, they still upped their chance of legendaries from the Bad Luck Protection. Seriously though, all RNG. People have gotten 2 legendaries their first day. My wife's druid has 3 legendaries that has done significantly less than her mage that has 2, etc. Every patch people say the chance got upped.

I finally got to meet our lord and savior, Prydaz, yesterday. I'm not exactly stoked about this.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I have 2 legendaries, clear raids every week. Do a few mp and opened 46 crates yesterday and didn't get fuck all
    If you didn't get fuck all that means you got something. Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I stacked 4 weeks and didn't get one, feels bad man.....I do have 80 Curious Coins now though so I guess thats cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Toisha View Post
    I finally got to meet our lord and savior, Prydaz, yesterday. I'm not exactly stoked about this.
    prydaz is actually pretty good now... it has about 700 extra secondary stats and a consistent absorb which can be useful in alot of situations

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    given most people with 4+ legendaries have done 400 more m+ than you so its not that surprising.

4 legendaries in guild on patch day. We usually average 2-3 in guild a day.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

12 legendaries so far today, generally only see 4/5 but rng is a big part of it i'm sure

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpamHealzu View Post
    prydaz is actually pretty good now... it has about 700 extra secondary stats and a consistent absorb which can be useful in alot of situations
    Yea, it looks really good for progression raiding.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

After a test run for new specs on HC EN we got 5 legendaries.

Totals 12 for us today. We're not even a big guild. ~27 raiders and maybe ~15 active socials

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Yea, it looks really good for progression raiding.
    Yeah, my problem is that I've got Jonat (not swapping this one out any time soon) and the bracers, but no good backup bracers to use instead. I'm pushing a bit over 15% haste right now and moving to Prydaz takes a good chunk of my mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still RNG and I don't see any change, not in guild, among friends or for myself. The broken system will remain the same. Still not a legendary for me in 3 months now. Got my first 2 quite fast so guess I'm cursed now for the rest of the expansion

Deleted
    I got 1 on my Shaman and 1 on my Paladin on patch day. Pretty strange. Both from fresh caches.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It's still RNG and I don't see any change, not in guild, among friends or for myself. The broken system will remain the same. Still not a legendary for me in 3 months now. Got my first 2 quite fast so guess I'm cursed now for the rest of the expansion
    do you do full raid clears every week with lots of m+?

Deleted
    Our ret paladin got 2 legendarys in 1 day after the patch. Yay rng