Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    lol golden shower

Will be called fake news as it is negative about the God Emperor. Proof that they do not truly accept Kek, the true god emperor.
    Lol, yeah - Trump has his answer to every story about him for the next 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Just like right wingers who mockingly ask if people on the left need safe spaces. That criticism cuts both ways.
    If I lived in Chicago I would be seeking a safe space.

People still trusting polls?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Obamas approval is high because people generally like him as a person but they hate his policies. Also, the MSM has been gushing over him for absurd reasons over the last 8 years (sexy pecks when he was topless on the beach anyone?). Why would I say this? Well, Obamas policies gave us the exact opposite, Trump. Now Trump on the other hand has lower approval ratings because he is for the most part disliked personally and the media and their pompous arrogance/bias cannot help themselves (recent perverted fake "intel" currently in the news is just one example) but he won because his proposed policies (mostly promising to dismantle Obamas executive and illegal actions that bypassed congress)

I don't need to like the president personally, its the policies that will matter in the long run.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2017-01-12 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If I lived in Chicago I would be seeking a safe space.
    Don't really know why people who don't live in a city feel like they are an expert on what life in that city is like.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    And another person who doesn't understand how polls work.
    Whoa simmer down Clinton fan. It's okay.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    This the same poll that gave hillary winning the election with 98% of the vote?
    the national polls had her at 3% up, and guess what. she won by 2.2% so they were right.

state polls in battleground states had hillary up by less then 3% with a 3-5% margin of error, so technically they were right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    (This poll is from before the "goldenshower-report".)

Seems like Trump-supporters are becomming a minority again. Could it be also becourse of the fake-news from Russia is drying up?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...poll/96397974/
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7520796.html
    https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2415
    I didnt vote when Obama was running, I did give him an approval rating though...I did also vote for Trump as HRC was the only other option. So this is flawed. Alot of people that voted and liked Obama voted for Trump and you cant give a approval rating until he is in office....

For the most part President's start out increasing one winning the election and after month roughly in office their approval rating drops. Considering Trump isn't even in office yet and his approval ratings before all of this has only been increasing, I will assume, based off history, this to hold true here also. Though may not be unreasonable to expect a drop to this % roughly given the historical evidence that basically presidents all drop after actually entering office. Anyways, fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Alot of people that voted and liked Obama voted for Trump and you cant give a approval rating until he is in office....
    Yes you can!

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    I didnt vote when Obama was running, I did give him an approval rating though...I did also vote for Trump as HRC was the only other option. So this is flawed. Alot of people that voted and liked Obama voted for Trump and you cant give a approval rating until he is in office....
    DO YOU APPROVE OF TRUMP Y/N

That's all this is. An opinion poll of the guy. Most people think he's terrible. The question isn't 'is Trump a good president'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    People still trusting polls?
    Yes. The election polls showed Hillary with a 3% lead and she ended up 1% ahead on election night. The polls were off 2% which is no more than most elections historically.

Even assuming a 2% error in the last poll that would put Trump at 39% and Obama at 53% which is still worlds apart. This also seems to be in line with their ratings in the last 12 months. It's not necessarily new data. Obama's been above 50% for some time and Trump has been unprecidentedly low favorability for some one running for office.

The numbers make sense, there's little reason to not trust this information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Considering Trump isn't even in office yet and his approval ratings before all of this has only been increasing
    Citation needed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    Obamas approval is high because people generally like him as a person but they hate his policies. Also, the MSM has been gushing over him for absurd reasons over the last 8 years (sexy pecks when he was topless on the beach anyone?). Why would I say this? Well, Obamas policies gave us the exact opposite, Trump. Now Trump on the other hand has lower approval ratings because he is for the most part disliked personally and the media and their pompous arrogance/bias cannot help themselves (recent perverted fake "intel" currently in the news is just one example) but he won because his proposed policies (mostly promising to dismantle Obamas executive and illegal actions that bypassed congress)

I don't need to like the president personally, its the policies that will matter in the long run.
    You're right, heads of US intelligence brief the POTUS and PEOTUS on fake news for funzies, and also implicate a British spy in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post

And his policies are just as shit.
    Glad i'm not American.

7+ Year Old Account
    The best president since JFK has high approval ratings? Despite the 8 year long constant rain of sht from the GOP trying to smear him?

How about that.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    DO YOU APPROVE OF TRUMP Y/N

That's all this is. An opinion poll of the guy. Most people think he's terrible. The question isn't 'is Trump a good president'.
    Then its pointless

This is it folks, Trump is done!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Fixed that for you....
    Please explain what metric you're basing this on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    OH yes, because polls have been sooooo reliable lately
    A bunch of them, ye.