Thanks alot, Shiyama! I like the work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done...
    Winter, what's the font (if you don't mind me asking)?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's called large9. I add spaces inbewtween the letters and I set it to none for the style (sharp, crisp, etc).

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the link to it, @Isilrien - http://www.dafont.com/large9.font

Deleted
    Greetings.

I have simple questions before I submit, please. I want to make a set of avatars and signatures for myself and my friend.

1- Signatures are clear in the OP, but what about avatars? What category those fall under to submit the relevant information?

2- I know this is too much, but is there a possibility that I could submit 3 requests at a time? As in, 3 avatars and 3 signatures?

I would love an answer to this please so that I would know what requests or requests to submit and how many at the time etc if that is even possible.

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stilltrippin View Post
    Thanks alot, Shiyama! I like the work.
    You're very welcome

(By the way, once you reach 10 or more posts you'll be able to use direct links for the MMOC signature and avatar )

@Archmage Kalec For avatars, use the signature template, but pose, general colour scheme and extras are not really relevant. Generally avatars are cut from signatures to make a matching pair, so if you want a signature and avatar for one character, just post the details once using the signature template, but state that you want a signature and an avatar.

And yes, you can post all the requests at once - it's probably best to make one big request, but bear in mind that different parts of it may be picked up by different artists. Perhaps you could edit your request as parts are claimed or done, just to make it clear what is left to do
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    @Shyama thank you very much. I will proceed by making the requests in that case all in the same post, and leaving it up to you artists to do what you see fit. I understand that people who make the requests can be demanding without knowing what limitations there is to their requests, so I leave some liberty to you with the general concept(s) I present.

Thank you all kindly. I appreciate all the effort you put into your hobby/work.

>>DONE!<< Character #1: (My Main) - CLAIMED BY SHYAMA

Signature & Avatar:

Visible text: Grand Commander Dahlia Dawnseeker - no server please.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ahlia/advanced
    Gear set: Same as the armory. Won't make it troublesome!
    Helm visible: In signature yes, in avatar no.
    Cloak visible: Both please.
    Your pose: For avatar: Mugshot. For signature: Combat pose. I leave it up to the artist and their "feel" of my character.
    General colour scheme: Golden, Red, Yellow, Orange. Fire, in general.
    Any extras: Light & Fire effects if possible.

>>DONE!<< Character #2: (My Alt) - CLAIMED BY SHYAMA

Signature & Avatar:

Visible text: Lorekeeper Nalarian Flameweaver.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arian/advanced
    Gear set: Same as the armory. Won't make it troublesome!
    Helm visible: In signature yes, in avatar no please.
    Cloak visible: No please.
    Your pose: For avatar: Mugshot. For signature: Something actually static to fit the nature of the character as a book worm.
    General colour scheme: Red, black and yellow in general.
    Any extras: If the signature can reflect my character being into lore and books, then thanks. If too much trouble, then no special requests.

>>DONE!<< Character #3: (My Friend's Main) - CLAIMED BY SHYAMA

Signature & Avatar:

Visible text: Lady Laehalenn Smoldersun - no server please.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alenn/advanced
    Gear set: Same as the armory. If we can have Twin Blade of the Phoenix as a weapon (only one weapon as in Arms spec, then thanks, if can't, then 2 Twin Blades.)
    Helm visible: Neither for signature nor for avatar please.
    Cloak visible: Both signature and avatar please.
    Your pose: For avatar: Mugshot. For signature: Combat pose. I leave it up to the artist and their "feel" of my friend's character.
    General colour scheme: Red and black.
    Any extras: Up to the artists' feel. It's a surprise to her so I don't want to ask her. I leave it up to you to not do anything if you feel my request is too much trouble. ^^

Edit - If possible, can I set the priority to ask for Character #3 (my friend's) to be made first?

UPDATE - As of 18/2/2017, this request is now all cleared!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-02-19 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Character #3: (My Friend's Main)

Signature & Avatar:

Visible text: Lady Laehalenn Smoldersun - no server please.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alenn/advanced
    Gear set: Same as the armory. If we can have Twin Blade of the Phoenix as a weapon (only one weapon as in Arms spec, then thanks, if can't, then 2 Twin Blades.)
    Helm visible: Neither for signature nor for avatar please.
    Cloak visible: Both signature and avatar please.
    Your pose: For avatar: Mugshot. For signature: Combat pose. I leave it up to the artist and their "feel" of my friend's character.
    General colour scheme: Red and black.
    Any extras: Up to the artists' feel. It's a surprise to her so I don't want to ask her. I leave it up to you to not do anything if you feel my request is too much trouble. ^^
    Claiming this part
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claiming this part
    Thank you. I am certain that she will be very happy; your work speaks for itself.

I also edited my request post as per your recommendation.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-01-12 at 05:16 PM.

Deleted
    Hey!
    nice to see you mate :P

so here is my first work after 1 year pause, i have a couple friends still spaming me to fix their tiwtch channels but i was feeling like i using PS for first time in my life thats mean they have to wait a week or more hope you like it guys!

Thank you. I am certain that she will be very happy; your work speaks for itself.

I also edited my request post as per your recommendation.
    Completed for your friend:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature:

Hope you're right and your friend is happy with the results If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Completed for your friend:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature:

Hope you're right and your friend is happy with the results If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Oh my God, this is really really amazing.. I will tell you when I see her. Man, she is gonna really love this. Thank you very much Shyama!

Oh my God, this is really really amazing.. I will tell you when I see her. Man, she is gonna really love this. Thank you very much Shyama!
    You're welcome! Really glad you like it and fingers crossed she likes it too
    Requests CLOSED

OMG, @Wildjade! I'm so beyond flattered that you did that. Honestly, it's brought a tear to my eye I'm so very happy that you liked the wallpaper this much.

- - - Updated - - -

I so am. My life is so hectic at the moment because I'm moving to another State on the 21st, so seeing this really has just made me so happy.
    OMG this is awesome! You do such great work it no wonder it got put up on a wall

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking trough for old times sake :P
    I find the most awesome art here and it's also good for inspiration!
    I'll be back here so, I've just been busy with life and commissions.
    Also the WMV was down for a good while... and now I am working on some stuff for a program called OvrStream!
    It's still in closed beta, but it looks to be a really good program. If you are streaming, you should check it out and apply for it.

Anyways, I am still up for grabs. I can prob get you in between works if you want to request me. You can see my work on DA and my website
    Links in sig. (I only do requests trough mmoc)
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2017-01-12 at 08:10 PM.

Seen your amazing work i'm gonna request a wallpaper, i hope someone can do it for me

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1360x768
    Visible text: Zeidia The Bloodthirsty
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zeidia/simple and facial screenshot https://i.gyazo.com/ab371c4d03321c9d...006b366375.png
    Gear set: My Current Tmog
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: i let you deciede this <3
    General colour scheme: Burgundy (like my transmog general color)
    Any extras: If you could make apear Midnight (the new kara mount which i just get) and dont make it look out of place it would be awesome but if not dont worry.

Deleted
    You're welcome! Really glad you like it and fingers crossed she likes it too
    I didn't only "like" it. I thought it was phenomenal and what I asked for exactly.

She was as captivated and happy as I am. Really managed to give her an unexpected surprise, so thank you again very much.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-01-12 at 11:29 PM.

Thank you so much, Beasty

- - - Updated - - -

Recent wallpaper I did for my husband

It's awesome , the best wallpaper about warlocks i've ever seen, nice work there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recent wallpaper I did for my husband
    As I said on DeviantART, that's cool. I love the pug in there (gotta love puppies!), and how you've added the glow on the edges of the characters to show the green light reflection.

Deleted
    Hi! I want to request a pretty combo for my signature+wallpaper (I have a simple, Horde one now) and I would like to dedicate it to my Main, who has been my main since I started playing in 2005.

Signature:
    Visible text: Name and server in small (Missfit-Zul'jin EU) and mmmm, i don't know, I'd like something funny, because my goblin is funny and a trikster
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...Missfit/simple
    Gear set: t10 25m (the green one)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: Artist discretion
    Your pose: Epic please! (preferably casting something fiery :P)
    General colour scheme: Green, maybe with some orange or violet (or both)
    Any extras: My Fel pup!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: character name, server smaller, and a For the Horde! or Lok'tar Ogar somewhere :P
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...Missfit/simple
    Gear set: t10 25m and t8.5 (if possible, show twice the character, because I play both destruction and affliction ). For weapons, destruction artifact weapon skin Hubris of the Dark Titan in green, and for affliction artifact weapon skin Soul Siphon in violet
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Mirrored character, back to back, casting
    General colour scheme: Green and orange for destru/t10, violet/dark for affli/t8.5
    Any extras: I would like the Horde banner somewhere, and my Fel pup and Lost Netherpup (maybe fel pup with affli and lost with destro to "break" the palete like a ying yan? that would be a nice little touch :P)

I'm sorry if it's a large amount of work, I just have a lot of fondness for my old character (it used to be undead but insta changed back in Cataclysm because goblins are geniously funny )

Quote Originally Posted by Diverje View Post
    weekly bump !
    Weekly Bump! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

weekly bump !
    Signature:
    Visible text: Raesyn, Lady of War
    Armory link : Unable to post links, but the Character is Raesyn - Cenarius US
    Gear set: Actually, I was hoping to have my character in Apotheosis form (The Holy Angelic Form w/wings)
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Casting Preferably
    General colour scheme: White, Gold, Light Blue (Like Artifact)
    Any extras: If you could put a T'uure in it I would be so thankful!

Thanks to whoever picks it up!
    Weekly Bump!~

Request

Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in picking up a request for me? It would be ideal for someone who likes to let their creative juices flow.

I would really like a twitter avatar and banner. The twitter avatar does not need to include any text. The below mostly applies to the twitter banner:

Visible text: First line: Cayru
    Second line: Argent Dawn
    Third line (Quote): One shot, one kill.
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Cayru/simple
    Gear set: The current gear that is equipped on my armory, including the weapon if possible.
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Lining up my sights/aiming my arrow, with a fierce cunning look.
    General colour scheme: The theme would be completely up to you, I definitely want you to be as creative as you like. However, something including wildlife would be great.
    Extras: None - Be as creative as you like, I love surprises!

Thank you in advance to whoever picks up this request. Also feel free to reach out to me if you require any additional information, I will get back in touch as quickly as possible.
    Bumping! It would be great if someone would like to pick this up - you can be as creative as you like! ^^