Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    So this is what it's going to be like for 8 years.
    To be fair its unlikely Trump gets a second term. Not with policies like making it more expensive for retailers that import goods from other countries. That simply makes your own voter base poorer because everything imported will be more expensive as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    (This poll is from before the "goldenshower-report".)

Seems like Trump-supporters are becomming a minority again. Could it be also becourse of the fake-news from Russia is drying up?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...poll/96397974/
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7520796.html
    https://poll.qu.edu/national/release...ReleaseID=2415
    Bullshit. I dont know a single person that Supports obama. Hell the democrat party office in my city got vandalized 23 times in the months leading up to the election. Police reports were filed, but the county sheriffs office declined to investigate.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    every poll said trump is going to lose

just stop trusting the media
    and as nov 8 came closer those same polls showed the advantage shrink drastically, something conveniently ignored

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Bullshit. I dont know a single person that Supports obama. Hell the democrat party office in my city got vandalized 23 times in the months leading up to the election. Police reports were filed, but the county sheriffs office declined to investigate.
    that speaks more to your area, then the country as a whole. I bet you know many obama supporters who for fear of retaliation just "go with the flow"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So Anecdotal evidence reigns supreme now?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If I lived in Chicago I would be seeking a safe space.
    Chicago is perfectly fine as long as you don't live a certain areas on the south side, which after decades of horrible policy of isolate and ignore has turned into the current situation

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why anecdotal evidence carries no weight. The idea that you don't know a single person that supports Obama says more about you and your social circle than Obama's actual popularity.

Cause it's preeeeeeeeeeeeetty obvious Obama carries at least some measure of popularity.

Gnomeregan is notoriously hostile to Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    This is why anecdotal evidence carries no weight. The idea that you don't know a single person that supports Obama says more about you and your social circle than Obama's actual popularity.

Cause it's preeeeeeeeeeeeetty obvious Obama carries at least some measure of popularity.
    Yeah in Nazifornia, and Jew York. He can have those 2 states, he can have the faggots and the feminazis and the special snowflake trashbag pussy millenials. The country would be better off without all those people who worry more about Hurt feelings than being the best damn country in the world, who would rather have everything fed to them with a silver spoon rather than get up, get a job, and do something with their life.

Honestly those 2 states have nothing in Common with America anymore other than geographic proximity. But then again, the rest of the country showed them they don't really matter when it comes to the political scheme of things. We don't need em, not to win an election, and not to control congress. We need to make this country great again, or its gonna end up crushed under the boot of china.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-01-12 at 11:47 PM.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Polls are bullshit, remember what everyone said on election day?
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah in Nazifornia, and Jew York. He can have those 2 states, he can have the faggots and the feminazis and the special snowflake trashbag pussy millenials.
    Wow, you aren't even pretending to be a reasonable person.

The country would be better off without all those people who worry more about Hurt feelings than being the best damn country in the world, who would rather have everything fed to them with a silver spoon rather than get up, get a job, and do something with their life.
    You might want to do some research into which states require federal funding due to insufficient economies and which have a surplus that funds those states.

Yeah in Nazifornia, and Jew York. He can have those 2 states, he can have the faggots and the feminazis and the special snowflake trashbag pussy millenials. The country would be better off without all those people who worry more about Hurt feelings than being the best damn country in the world, who would rather have everything fed to them with a silver spoon rather than get up, get a job, and do something with their life.

Honestly those 2 states have nothing in Common with America anymore other than geographic proximity. But then again, the rest of the country showed them they don't really matter when it comes to the political scheme of things. We don't need em, not to win an election, and not to control congress. We need to make this country great again, or its gonna end up crushed under the boot of china.
    ya they just have close to 20% of the entire population, including the individual 5th largest economy in the world. But again your great discussion skills of "naziforinia" "jew york" "faggots" and "feminazis" is truly telling of both your mind set and over all (lack of) intelligence. Its also worth noting Trump won by 80k votes in 3 battle ground states to lock in the EC.

Deleted
    Trump won...

When are the crying ppl for once getting over with it and see that the ppl took him as there president.
    You want to have no leader choosen by the ppl then better move to North Korea.

We now have seen ppl try to gat ride of him from Russia now to gold showers with fake news reports. I wonder if we will see news soon of him eating poo and is killing ppl in his trump tower soon (it is starting to become ridiculous)

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Trump won...

When are the crying ppl for once getting over with it and see that the ppl took him as there president.

We now have seen ppl try to gat ride of him from Russia now to gold showers with fake news reports. I wonder if we will see news soon of him eating poo and is killing ppl in his trump tower soon (it is starting to become ridiculous)
    Haven't seen anyone deny he won the EC and will (sadly) be sworn in 10 days.

Its funny, somehow I doubt you where up in arms of all the fake / sensationalized news when it was aimed at Clinton

yeah i don't believe any media polls now

considering hillary wins by a landslide in their polls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    yeah i don't believe any media polls now

considering hillary wins by a landslide in their polls.
    I really keep wondering what polls you guys keep talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump won...

Why does that mean he has to be supported by everybody?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Source?

People that are smart enough to understand polls do still trust polls.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/10/t...d-it.html?_r=0

Simple google search is your friend.

*A message to all*

If you want to have a debate that's fine but lets not play stupid just of for the sake of doing so, and pretend like every piece of information needs a source to back it up, especially when we are talking about current events, common knowledge, and/or a small fact that can easily be self verified.

@Kangodo in regards to your condescending snarky asshole comment, if polling is done objectively it can absolutely be a valuable tool. But anyone who professes to know even a shred about statistics knows how easily it is to use data dishonestly, and purposely manipulate or skew results, or fabricate specific results by limiting sample size, demographic, etc.

Polls like these would be far more reliable if they published their methods and disclosed the who, how, and when of the polls themselves. Details on their samples. If you want to be taken seriously in the academic and intellectual world you have to be willing to allow your findings to be scrutinized. To withhold such information casts reasonable doubt on the validity and completeness of such data.

Really I just wish we all practiced a little more healthy skepticism. Instead of fighting over the latest scrap of compromising tabloid rubbish like a bunch of starving carp over a piece of cheese.
    -mouths open
    -eyes closed
    -fighting over nothing
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-01-12 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump won...

I love how people just conveniently ignore the last 8 years of conservative teeth gnashing and constant stream of fake news about the Obamas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be fair when comparing the 2, Obama is far more charismatic.

I voted for Trump, because I found him to be lesser of 2 evils.

I would have voted Obama a 3rd term even when considering the implications of such a decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, gotta love this