Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Lol, gotta love this

[IMG]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15420839_10154798960218908_8907506014253979928_n.jpg?oh=f55d1c73ba7bd95cb96c0ef5165d3eda&o e=591E6F8C[IMG]
    Don't worry, one day they will figure out the differences between that wall and the one Trump wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, you are looking at since the election. I suppose that's fair. If you look longer his popularity bounces around a pretty significant amount and doesn't have a real trend overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    yeah i don't believe any media polls now

considering hillary wins by a landslide in their polls.
    Her vote totals were withing the margin of error for national polls. They just called a couple states wrong (which were for the most part supposed to be pretty close anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Ah, you are looking at since the election. I suppose that's fair. If you look longer his popularity bounces around a pretty significant amount and doesn't have a real trend overall.
    Yeah, I was looking at the time frame on purpose though since a lot of approval rating is still jumping everywhere because of multiple candidates still before then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post

See, that's the issue.
    You make it sound as if Clinton was 30 points ahead in the actual result.
    Well I didn't say that.
    It was her chance to win where she was 30 points ahead on Trump.
    I did say this.

The problem usually isn't with the statistics itself.
    Often the problem is with the media reporting on it and even more often it's with people interpreting it wrong.
    If Clinton polled ahead 3% in every state with a deviation of 5% it's quite easy to see where that "80% chance to win" comes from.
    But that doesn't mean it's a certain win. It'd be like playing Russian roulette.
    This is really where I take my issue.

When the media reports though, sometimes they pull from national polls and polling companies. Sometimes they do their own polling. But again... they never tell you which is which.

Its just "polling shows" that tomorrow Americans feel like wearing the color purple. Well who the fuck did you poll? Women over 55?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Trump voters are already outnumbered. Of course the difference is only going to widen.

You don't have to even bring bias into it. Just look at his behavior and decision making.
    Like what? saving jobs, keeping companies in the USA? making wallstreet having fate in a better future for ppl that want to start a company?
    Getting the new airforce 1 plains at a cheaper price? make Ford invest into a new factory to create more jobs.

I did not see alot of negatief effects on the USA the last weeks but seen only prositief stuff Trump did with just his words on social media.

I think there is a good chance Trump will end up with high approval ratings since he's already taking credit for the results of Obama's long term policies while making short term PR stunts like the AC factory deal that will be received will tears of adoration by his gullible supporters

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Lol, gotta love this

I think that's the single most ironic thing I've ever read.

To be fair, walls do one thing very well - uniting people when they're torn down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Are you offended that people are discussing things you don't like? I can look up some local safe spaces for you if you like.
    I find the irony of people that are constantly getting Butthurt about Trump winning trying to say anyone else needs Safe Spaces. Kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Bullshit. I dont know a single person that Supports obama. Hell the democrat party office in my city got vandalized 23 times in the months leading up to the election. Police reports were filed, but the county sheriffs office declined to investigate.
    Nasty little corner of the world you live in m8. I can only imagine why you and the thugs love Putin.

By the way, which town was that?
    Last edited by Adolecent; 2017-01-13 at 01:51 AM.

are trump supporters just going to bash everything ie the media because it criticized their dear "god emperor"?

some divine being he is if he cant get upset over being made fun of by alex baldwin

will they turn on each other when they inevitably buckle to the liberals?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    People who keep bringing up the polls had Hillary winning (keep in my, she didn't have 98% of the vote, the polls had her at 98% probability of winning, that is different). She won the popular vote and that what polls poll for ... they don't poll for the electoral college. The polls were not wrong, you just don't understand polls.

And before someone brings up the "illegal votes" bs ... I'll counter that with the suppressed vote conspiracy.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Im surprised its as high as 37%, who can possibly look at that guy, and listen to him speak, how he acts etc, and think "yeah he's going to make a fine president". i get the whole voting for him as a vote against Clinton, it just boggles me that anyone can have a positive view of him.
    dragonmaw - EU

Polling on people like Trump has so much error it's pointless to even discuss it.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    What race inbreds belong to?
    Racism doesn't just apply to spcific races anymore or you wouldn't ne able to call trump racist since "Mexican" isnt a race either. So which is you're a racist or trump isn't?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I can't think of anything Obama took away from people. If anyone does, I don't mind being informed.
    Money, largest Tax increases on everyone in recent history, greatest deficit increase ever.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    I think 37% sounds like a very reasonable number for his approval rating. There's not a snowflakes chance in hell his 'approval rating' is anywhere near 50% or above. But this is meaningless anyway, at least until next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    People who keep bringing up the polls had Hillary winning (keep in my, she didn't have 98% of the vote, the polls had her at 98% probability of winning, that is different). She won the popular vote and that what polls poll for ... they don't poll for the electoral college. The polls were not wrong, you just don't understand polls.

And before someone brings up the "illegal votes" bs ... I'll counter that with the suppressed vote conspiracy.
    Ofc they don't understand polls right wingers in general don't understand the basics of anything. Their is a reason why this day they still think that trickle down economics works and that isn't because they have been proven right.

The polls where accurate and if you looked at what happend in regards to Comey's letter you clearly see a shift in the polls around the time of his announcement. On avg the polls show that on oct 29 (dat after the letter) Clinton was ahead by almost 5 points, this fictional lead she had got reduced to 3 points on the 8th of nov and at some point was even 1% before that.

Given that almost every polls has a margin of error of something like 5 points the win of Trump fel under that margin of error and given that the polls had a major shift after the letter I wouldn't be surprised if the election was helt a few days later that the Polls would have shown Trump winning.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

And to add one more small thing, Trump won the EC by such small margins in key states that if the election was held a day before or after that the outcome may have been different as well since his margin of victory was soooo small

Michigan, 0.22%
    New Hampshire, 0.37%
    Pennsylvania, 0.72%
    Wisconsin, 0.76%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...16#Close_races

Deleted
    Ah yes, polls.

Because polls proved a great source prior to the election.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Racism doesn't just apply to spcific races anymore or you wouldn't ne able to call trump racist since "Mexican" isnt a race either. So which is you're a racist or trump isn't?

- - - Updated - - -

Money, largest Tax increases on everyone in recent history, greatest deficit increase ever.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/195179/st...residency.aspx

Who cares about taxes if their lives are better?
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Ah yes, polls.

Because polls proved a great source prior to the election.
    Depends what the polls are representing. "Winning the election" is a hazy title. Does it mean, popular vote or the EC? Normally you would assume popular vote = won election. Which is true in almost every case bar 4. Would it be illogical to assume that the polls are representing majority vote? If so, in that case, the polls were correct as Hillary did win.