Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

I love seeing "Hunters: Lore mentioned that class tuning hotfixes are coming soon, including for Hunters!" posted above the link for the Q&A Twitch channel.

Hunter spam mission accomplished, good job boys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    I love seeing "Hunters: Lore mentioned that class tuning hotfixes are coming soon, including for Hunters!" posted above the link for the Q&A Twitch channel.

Hunter spam mission accomplished, good job boys.
    So that unofficially means the patch wasn't 100% ready to go but they wanted it out before Nighthold. That would explain why some classes were pushed out with very little tweaking done to the initial changes on the PTR. They never did apply buffs after nerfing the legendaries. I'm content as long as they get it right.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    What they didn't tell you was that the hotfix are more nerfs.
    Because, honestly, that's what people should get for that toxic behaviour and spamming.
    First it was the Warlocks, now the Hunters. Good job making everyone hate you.
    You honestly just expect us to quietly sit there while all 3 of our specs are the worst in the game.

If you've looked at the Hunter 7.1.5 PTR thread that includes nearly 2,000 responses, a lot of which are very constructive, you would understand why Hunters feel the way they do and are acting like they are.

You have to keep in mind as well, as a pure DPS class, if we no longer have a single spec that can compete with other classes does that not essentially make the Hunter class irrelevant? Who in their right mind would want to play a class or roll that character if the soul purpose of their role was the worst in the game, behind all sorts of hybrids. You may not agree with our feedback and consider us as acting like brats, but as it stands a change had to be made.
    Last edited by Dobby3939; 2017-01-12 at 10:23 PM.

If the choice is between being bottom dps or behaving toxically and spamming the shit out of everything? Yes.

Luckily there are alternatives.
    It didn't work for Warlocks, it will not work for Hunters.
    Uhhh all 3 Warlock specs are currently either in the upper middle or in 2nd place.

If the choice is between being bottom dps or behaving toxically and spamming the shit out of everything? Yes.

Whatever, hunters have been patient since the legion beta, telling devs their classes problems. What did hunters get for being nice? Worst class in game. Blizzard brought the toxicity on themselves.
    X

I'm genuinely curious: did seeing "fix hunter" spammed on a Twitch chat, when 99.99% of all twitch chats are mostly spam anyway, hurt you so bad on an emotional level that you felt compelled to come to the forums and wag your finger at us and tell us to be polite about being rammed in the ass with this patch?

Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    MM hunters cant attack on the move any more than most casters can, aimed shot requires footplanting to cast.
    And windburst don't leave that out! For you know, that sweet 6 second Vulnerable :P
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Hey Kangodo, check out these links and tell me if you notice something about them.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...7&difficulty=4

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#sample=7

I guess if you only play hunter as an alt it might be easy to chuckle with a wry smile, but for those that care about performing in raids the current situation is dire. We run at least 3 hunters in our mythic team and all of them are dismayed with the 7.1.5 situation. Maybe stop throwing around the toxicity label and actually use your brain.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yes, and then you can switch to affli and movement is not an issue.
    With hunter it doesn't matter what you do. The specs are all pretty useless without the right legendaries and even then, they are subpar.
    and with hunter you can switch to bm and not have to worry about casting at all, cant use that as an argument

10+ Year Old Account
    The hunter community is so toxic!!!!

On another note, what color do you guys think celestalon should pick for his next hair color? I was thinking blue. Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Freaking casual imbeciles... Fucking hell, makes me so mad.

NIGHTHOLD IS OUT IN 7 DAYS.

Some classes/specs will perform better. Hunters particularly ever since the game was born, got invited to raids due to thier utility(go change to flavour of the month spec with your retarded mentality instead, and do that every patch if DPS is life for you).

We need to wait 1 week. 4 weeks would be best from now on when people starts clearing Mythic NH(if you want to compare yourself to something you don't have the capacity of).

Keep it civil
    you mean besides the fact that our tier is garbage now? its not even worth going for the 4 set. you get more dps from correct stats gear. we have literally the worst 4pc bonus in the game.

Thank you!
    And hey, my alt is a hunter. So it's fine if I post here.
    Not really. If you only have a limited knowledge on the class you're probably better suited to reading the forums and absorbing the information as opposed to posting and looking like an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    The hunter community is so toxic!!!!

On another note, what color do you guys think celestalon should pick for his next hair color? I was thinking blue. Thoughts.
    Can it be brown with steam coming off the top?

Lore mentioned that class tuning hotfixes are coming soon, including for Hunters!

On the frontpage.

Not that it wasnt expected, but it happened again, why can't they see this during the ptr!! What the hell is wrong with them??

I have extended knowledge on the class.
    All I am saying is: There's some issues with the hunter, discuss it with the developers. Don't be toxic like the Warlocks were.
    "Wait for the next PTR notes, guise."
    First stage. Achieved.
    Loading Second Stage.. Standby..

Welcome to being a meme - best regards- an OutLUL Rogue.

#TheMemespeclife

I have extended knowledge on the class.
    All I am saying is: There's some issues with the hunter, discuss it with the developers. Don't be toxic like the Warlocks were.
    It did help the warlocks, affliction just jumped above a lot of people on the charts. Being civil doesn't help, again look at mages when the PTR first hit and all their nerfs got removed when they exploded and became toxic. It's obvious no developer plays a hunter or we wouldn't be where are at. Might as well be so obnoxious that they can't ignore us as Lore's comments were the fastest response we've gotten on hunter issues all expansion.

It worked for Retribution.
    And no, it obviously didn't. That's why it took them so damn long to fix Warlocks.
    But I support Hunter fixes in 7.2! I have a main to focus on.

Clearly all developers play no classes.
    Because every class claims this.

OH THE HORROR

the first time in 12 years you have to feel what almost every other class had to deal with