Deleted

MKII Gyroscopic Stabilizer bugged?

Hey Guys,

got my hands on my first "good" legendary today (other 3 are neck, pants and sephuz -.-) so i was rly happy.. well, not anymore.. It seems that MKII Gyroscopic Stabilizer is bugged, at least for me or the tooltip isnt right.

"Equip: Your Aimed Shot grants you gyroscopic stabilization, increasing the critical strike chance of your next Aimed Shot by 15% and making it castable while moving."

Well, my thought was: 1 normal aimed shot, next aimshot buffed, etc. etc.... But afer a 5 Minute fight, the proc only happend 3 times.. at the beginning of the fight and even then it was random, not after every aimshot.. Sooooo.. that would mean its totaly garbage since you never know when the next proc will be there.. no mobility legendary at all O_o

I know its a new legendary, but maybe someone else got it too and can post something about that.. i diddnt test it out on the ptr so i dont know if it worked as intended there :<

(sry for my bad english.. :x)
    Last edited by mmoca69d24fc42; 2017-01-12 at 11:45 PM.

It's a feature not a bug. They can't allow something that might make mm not clunky.

Can't have the historically mobile class being mobile, no sir
    blizzard

I had similar issues testing it at the dummies, but when I got into EN it worked exactly as expected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlo View Post
    I had similar issues testing it at the dummies, but when I got into EN it worked exactly as expected.
    Only tested that on a dummy and in worldquest, both got the same problem so cant say if i got the bug in a raid too