Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Right now it's looking like Chump will be the worst thing to hit North America since Small Pox. If anything we'll never see that name in public light again (hopefully). It'll be more rejected than Bush.
    Way to back up your claims/apocalyptic view of the future.

Anyways, I think Americans are done with families being elected to the White House multiple times. Shouldn't have had a second Bush. Didn't need a second Clinton. Etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Ivanka is trying to groom her father into being a president.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I think Ivanka is trying to groom her father into being a president.
    ^ This is probably more true than the other way around.

Ivanka is Cersei, Trump is Joffrey.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    No, he's grooming her to be his First Lady.
    It made me laugh, because it echoes some allegations that Trump wants to fuck his daughter, though you probably didn't mean that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    It made me laugh, because it echoes some allegations that Trump wants to fuck his daughter, though you probably didn't mean that.
    No, that's what he meant
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    (source)

It would through the identity game for a loop and likely suddenly the pious Feminists would become very liberal with misogyny.
    I could see it happening - it depends entirely, unfortunately, on the current GOP. If they don't have the stones to impeach him, I could see a nepotistic White House from Donald, Sr to Donald, Jr and then Ivanka.

Trump is already the worst President we've ever had - and he isn't even in office yet.

Trump already has Bush-leaving levels of approval, and seems to be not making any effort to try and make nice with anybody.

Anyone who thinks that the Trump name will be seen as positively in the US after 4 years (if he even makes it that far) is seriously deluded.

arent the threads about a guy not yet inaugurated to the presidency becoming a bit old? especially ones implying that anyone associated with him female or not could be the next president?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    arent the threads about a guy not yet inaugurated to the presidency becoming a bit old? especially ones implying that anyone associated with him female or not could be the next president?
    really? you should check out that golden shower story

well I would hope after Donny's term the idea that we'd allow another Trump into the White House would be met with actual effective mockery.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    really? you should check out that golden shower story
    who cares? i mean really? you think obama was some kind of fucking innocent golden child?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    well I would hope after Donny's term the idea that we'd allow another Trump into the White House would be met with actual effective mockery.
    Why would you hope for the worst? If I lived in the US I would hope I am dead wrong about Trump and hes the greatest president ever.

It would be interesting to see if she could get the female vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Why would you hope for the worst? If I lived in the US I would hope I am dead wrong about Trump and hes the greatest president ever.
    I'll give credit where it's due but I'm not going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he desserves it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Way to back up your claims/apocalyptic view of the future.

Anyways, I think Americans are done with families being elected to the White House multiple times. Shouldn't have had a second Bush. Didn't need a second Clinton. Etc.
    I... hate Trump. I always have. It's a gen-x thing! But: I also recognize that the next four years will be the most entertaining thing on television, bar none. I tend to think of it as anticipating the upcoming release of a comedy. Now, it's time to make the popcorn =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Ivanka, if I look at her without her father, I like. However I agree with Teebone, it Trump messes up the economy, her last name would be toxic for voters.

She was actually a registered democrat and is(was?) friends with Chelsea Clinton, so I think she is probably more liberal on most issues than her dad.

Ultimately, it should be about what she stands for, and how she plans on solving issues, not her name.
    So was Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    (source)

It would through the identity game for a loop and likely suddenly the pious Feminists would become very liberal with misogyny.
    @OP

Yes. Of course he is setting Ivanka up for a new career. Perhaps not the successor to him as president but maybe she wants a career in politics, at some level. When your daddy is a billionaire, the sky is the limit, particularly so when you are bright and talented yourself.

It would appear he is doing EXACTLY what the Clintons did with Hillary, and that worked out pretty good, considering how bad she is at speaking and campaigning. In fact, the entire notion that a first lady parlayed that in to a front running president election is pretty impressive, if we take a step back and look at the situation with fresh eyes.

Deleted
    you could always go down on bended knee & ask queenie if she would like america back?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'll give credit where it's due but I'm not going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he desserves it.
    Benefit of the doubt is not really applicable in what you or I said. I fully think he will fuck everything up down there. That doesn't mean I'm going to hope for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Benefit of the doubt is not really applicable in what you or I said. I fully think he will fuck everything up down there. That doesn't mean I'm going to hope for it.
    Funny, we think the same thing about your PM. /shrug