Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Yeah its still pretty fucking annoying.

Ive been messing with necrosis with 84% mastery and ive seen 900k cs crits, so im going to have a play with defile over sr tonight and see what happens.
    Defile is lower ST but is good for 3+ targets, so it has potential just not in pure ST.

Question. Is it better to use SR on cool down even if you don't have enough wounds for the haste buff or just wait till you have enough extra wounds stacked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Defile is lower ST but is good for 3+ targets, so it has potential just not in pure ST.
    I realize that, i read your guide

However im gonna give it a test anyhow, as I wasn't expecting 900k and would like some 1m+ ones.

Now is as good a time as any to play around with this stuff...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    Yeah CS hits pretty hard with necrosis+sow procs up and trinkets/weapon buff
    Anyways, pretty hard to get many crits with our low crit rate hehe
    Im around 20% crit 84% mastery 17% haste which seems ok if a bit resource starved. Seems ill need to use dc a bit more intelligently, post patch.

Looks like Unholy returns to his spotlight

Better than it was, sure.

Spotlight?? Eh...

Quote Originally Posted by DagrDK View Post
    Better than it was, sure.

Spotlight?? Eh...
    Yes back in the spotlight, looking at logs Unholy is above or equal to Frost on almost every fight out right now. Just imagine once we get tier and Draught, which the combo of those is an additional ~25% dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Question. Is it better to use SR on cool down even if you don't have enough wounds for the haste buff or just wait till you have enough extra wounds stacked?
    In general that shouldn't ever really happen as you always know when SR is coming off CD, so ideally no have 3+ wounds up and plan accordingly

Deleted
    Yes back in the spotlight, looking at logs Unholy is above or equal to Frost on almost every fight out right now. Just imagine once we get tier and Draught, which the combo of those is an additional ~25% dps.

In general that shouldn't ever really happen as you always know when SR is coming off CD, so ideally no have 3+ wounds up and plan accordingly
    Just imagine once we get tier and Draught, which the combo of those is an additional ~25% dps.
    is it really that strong the trinket + tier?
    Also you think uh could beat frost if it gets the trinket + tier but you dont got UH legendaries but do got good frost legendarys?

I know you're a huge proponent of Unholy and I'm glad to see the spec doing well again after being hindered in early EN. I started Legion as Unholy too! As far as logs go, are we looking at EN farm logs? I will wait until NH to see what both specs are capable of with the appropriate tier/trinkets/relics/etc...and go from there, they both look promising, as well as both having their strengths and weaknesses. I'm quite looking forward to it

I feel that my aoe got nerfed so bad with the bracers nerf. I was pulling 1mil in packs of 3-4 mobs now i barely hit 600k t_t
    Last edited by Kendros; 2017-01-13 at 12:15 AM.

has anyone looked into the BLOOD legendary

Lana'thel's Lament

but for Unholy with a Defile/CS build (possibly partnered with Unholy legendary helm) for AoE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    I feel that my aoe got nerfed so bad with the bracers nerf. I was pulling 1mil in packs of 3-4 mobs now i barely hits 600k t_t
    same for me, i feel so useless now in m+ if i compare it with my old aoe dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    has anyone looked into the BLOOD legendary

Lana'thel's Lament

but for Unholy with a Defile/CS build (possibly partnered with Unholy legendary helm) for AoE
    Sims have unholy using DC every 3.15s, so 9.5 DCs per 30s period. That's 18s removed from the 30s DnD cooldown with the legendary helm, resulting in a 12s DnD cooldown and thus 83.33% uptime. Multiply by 5% and Lanathel's Lament is worth 4.17% total damage, which is decent for a legendary taken in a vacuum, but you also have the helm taking up a legendary spot. You'd deal great AE with every ScS/CS cleaving. Question is whether Defile uptime makes it a winner on single-targets.

If you have those two legendaries, try it out and see how you do.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2017-01-12 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    same for me, i feel so useless now in m+ if i compare it with my old aoe dmg
    Yeah aoe got so prunned, but my ST is beastly at least. The sad part is that even going with Defile my aoe is not even close to what it was.

How is Draught for Frost? I know Maxweii swears by it on unholy and eye seems to have dropped in value with the stat changes.

Deleted
    Yeah aoe got so prunned, but my ST is beastly at least. The sad part is that even going with Defile my aoe is not even close to what it was.
    I failed big time with aoe in en just now but my guildy dk with bracers was pulling some big numbers without defile.

I failed big time with aoe in en just now but my guildy dk with bracers was pulling some big numbers without defile.
    I Can still pull big numbers on large packs, but on small packs my aoe got cut in half
    Last edited by Kendros; 2017-01-12 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    I Can still pull big numbers on large packs, but on small packs my aoe got cut in half
    Just being nosey but what's your mastery?

Just being nosey but what's your mastery?
    Currently around 70%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Keep in mind unholy's pet is currently not scaling with mastery. Once the hot fix goes live the numbers should go up some.
    I thought that was hotfixed in on patch day?

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    I thought that was hotfixed in on patch day?
    Yes it was