Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Of course for damage, otherwise that would be the same as asking whether 9 is a bigger number than 6...

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are you using Pulverize everytime you can, or just to keep up the dmg reduction?
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Deleted
    I've noticed less issues with Skittish after patch. Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    You mean for dps not surviability?
    Because 9%>6% in my book or am i missing something?
    With Elize you get 5 stacks, so 10% DR. It's only better on fights where you can stack thrash that high and have it never fall off (Ursoc, Nythendra, Guarm) Not Odyn when you're tanking adds etc...
    9% After 7 seconds is better than 10% After 25 in those situations. On long fights where thrash never falls off Elize's Legendary Legs + RNT win from Pulv.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Are you using Pulverize everytime you can, or just to keep up the dmg reduction?
    For Survivability, Use Pulverize Every 20 seconds. For dps, use it before every 3d Thrash. (4th for the start of the fight)

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    With Elize you get 5 stacks, so 10% DR. It's only better on fights where you can stack thrash that high and have it never fall off (Ursoc, Nythendra, Guarm) Not Odyn when you're tanking adds etc...
    9% After 7 seconds is better than 10% After 25 in those situations. On long fights where thrash never falls off Elize's Legendary Legs + RNT win from Pulv.

- - - Updated - - -

For Survivability, Use Pulverize Every 20 seconds. For dps, use it before every 3d Thrash. (4th for the start of the fight)
    Why would you not use it every 4th? You get more uptime on a 3stack and you just pulv 1 second before the thrash is coming up so you have 2 stacks of thrash instead of one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Why would you not use it every 4th? You get more uptime on a 3stack and you just pulv 1 second before the thrash is coming up so you have 2 stacks of thrash instead of one.
    To reach that, you Pulv before every third thrash. You have 3 stacks, pulv (1 stack), 1st thrash (2 stacks), ..., 2nd thrash (3 stacks), ..., pulv (1 stack), 3rd thrash. What would you need a fourth for?

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    To reach that, you Pulv before every third thrash. You have 3 stacks, pulv (1 stack), 1st thrash (2 stacks), ..., 2nd thrash (3 stacks), ..., pulv (1 stack), 3rd thrash. What would you need a fourth for?
    Exactly so

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    The fourth is to add another stack of thrash after you take two so you can end up with 2 on the target after global. More thrash more damage(I have the bracers)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    The fourth is to add another stack of thrash after you take two so you can end up with 2 on the target after global. More thrash more damage(I have the bracers)
    So Thrash Thrash Thrash Pulv to start.
    Thrash Thrash (3 stacks) Pulv Thrash Thrash (3stacks) Pulv
    That's before every 3d thrash a pulv. The Thrash after pulv is the fiirst thrash of the next rotation.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2017-01-12 at 10:43 PM.

So Thrash Thrash Thrash Pulv to start.
    Thrash Thrash (3 stacks) Pulv Thrash Thrash (3stacks) Pulv
    That's before every 3d thrash a pulv. The Thrash after pulv is the fiirst thrash of the next rotation.
    Pretty much, you would only pulv at 3 stacks and if thrash has a 1 second cd so you can get back to 2 stacks on the next global.
    Pull - Thrash
    (depending on haste about 3 abilities)
    Thrash
    (same)
    Thrash
    (One or two things until thrash it at 1-2 second cd)
    Pulverize
    Thrash
    So you get back to 2 stacks immediately after taking 2 then rinse repeat while keeping the 3 up when you feral weave.

Has anyone noticed that pulverize is hitting for a lot less than the tool tip? Mine says 335k but is only hitting for under 200k.

360-400k on tooltip, 260k or lower when actually used.

Tested 100 times. Not a huge sample size but...

Depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Enztra View Post
    360-400k on tooltip, 260k or lower when actually used.

Tested 100 times. Not a huge sample size but...

Depressing.
    Physical damage guys, Armor reduces the damage by 30%, everything does this. (Mangle too) Just not thrash because it's bleed damage.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2017-01-13 at 06:07 AM.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...nks&dataset=99
    We seem to have dropped considerably in the dps rankings relative to the other tanks in 7.15. Atm in almost every EN fight we are below the middle of the pack while being top 1 or 2 in 7.1 (both at the 75th percentile & the top parses).
    Me not likey.

Warriors are getting nerfed, which should put the field much closer together again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Warriors are getting nerfed, which should put the field much closer together again.
    Their damage was soooo way over the top it wasnt funny anymore. you could have picked a prot warri over a hunter ^^

In trash our prot warri was like top1-5 always. (of course people arent playing trash well/afk etc etc...but seriously)

This guide hasn't been fully updated for 7.1.5. Make sure you are actually reading everything in here. I came here for enchants, but they still have old enchant values.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    This guide hasn't been fully updated for 7.1.5. Make sure you are actually reading everything in here. I came here for enchants, but they still have old enchant values.
    good spot mate, enchants section updated now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpsm8 View Post
    good spot mate, enchants section updated now.
    Just a quick note, you haven't updated the old legendaries that got changed yet (sephuz, prydaz)

Just a quick note, you haven't updated the old legendaries that got changed yet (sephuz, prydaz)
    Thanks, updated, also added the new legendary trinket and reranked the updated legendaries.