$300 for a system with one decent launch title......

What in the flying fuck did I just watch, I was hyped for The Switch and now I could care less.

So after tax a system and one game costing $400........ffs
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So tech now has to neal and admit that he was wrong about Zelda not launching with the switch ":P

on a serious note

Zelda is the only reason to buy a switch and nintendo knows that. They didn't need extra time, they literally delayed the WiiU version for the switch.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    the fact that they didn't show zelda pretty much confirms that it's not a launch title either
    your hat sir, how would you like it served?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, that was pitiful, and I went in with zero expectations. At least it has one launch title people want, but that's also on the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

What in the flying fuck did I just watch, I was hyped for The Switch and now I could care less.

right? Splatoon 2, MK9, and the next Mario game...... coming not close with the switch

but they delayed zelda for the switch so people will buy it rofl no

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Was...was Disgaea 5 slipped in with all those games shown?

That's strange.
    Yeah, it was ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Is there an official launch title list now? Because that would have been actual useful information to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Yeah, it was ^_^
    Threw me off, since the only time there was a Nintendo version was Disgaea 1 for the DS.

I guess since it ported to the PC for some, they're trying to branch out from Sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    your hat sir, how would you like it served?
    lol that was before the end which was expected they were gonna do that

So tech now has to neal and admit that he was wrong about Zelda not launching with the switch ":P

on a serious note

Zelda is the only reason to buy a switch and nintendo knows that. They didn't need extra time, they literally delayed the WiiU version for the switch.
    I was wrong.

So nintendo switched all their developers to Zelda to finish it in time and has no other launch games LUL.

on a serious note

It was incredibly obvious after the first delay was announced just two weeks after Iwata said the Switch was a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp i am going afterall fuck yeah zelda

right? Splatoon 2, MK9, and the next Mario game...... coming not close with the switch

but they delayed zelda for the switch so people will buy it rofl no
    Ya everything worth getting is summer 2017 or later......

Not buying a switch and just one game....

I went from hyped to mk its decent to.......now I could careless when I get one.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Trying to check the official website, but it looks like it's down right now.

Also I will wager you guys we get a TP scenario and Nintendo won't release BOTW on the Wii U until a few weeks later after their system is already sold out and they got the sales they wanted. Not sure if people remember that BS last minute 3 week delay to GC TP or not...

ok so main site says it's not mario kart 9 it's mario kart 8 with exclusive content, new characters and a real battle mode

so they are reselling the game for probably full price $60 for 4 new characters and a battle mode

fuck off nintendo

Nintendo smart $300 for zelda, still worth it.

it's sad when memes are correct, like xxxx in 2017 LUL, which fits perfectly with what i saw in twitch chat, skyrim in 2017 LUL, that meme says it all skyrim is old as fuck.

new bomberman game?

Oh I just noticed FIFA isn't actually the regular version.....it's a specific title for the switch. Looool, it's gonna be shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Also I will wager you guys we get a TP scenario and Nintendo won't release BOTW on the Wii U until a few weeks later after their system is already sold out and they got the sales they wanted. Not sure if people remember that BS last minute 3 week delay to GC TP or not...
    yeh well until someone else gets the rights to zelda, Nintendo can pull that shit and people will still be sucking their dick for Zelda, everyone else can hug the money in their wallet at night while i play it.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Oh I just noticed FIFA isn't actually the regular version.....it's a specific title for the switch. Looool, it's gonna be shit.
    Probably a port of the last gen version of FIFA tbh with some nintendo exclusive gimmicks. I doubt it can run modern FIFA which runs on frostbite.