Seems Nintendo stock has dropped 5 points from what I heard.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    http://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-n...do-switch-gray

Check out the prices on Joy Cons BTW.

LMAO.
    Those are some expensive accessories.

Reddit is in a downvote frenzy. Rabid Nintendo fanboys are the most dangerous of them all.......

But yeah, Reddit will be Reddit.

"HD Rumble" tax LUL
    but now you can tell the difference between and ice cube shaking in a glass and water being poured in it!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    So... $300 + paid online. $70 pro controller.

Launch:
    1, 2, Switch! (casual waggle minigame collection)
    Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U port)

Spring:
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Arms (waggle boxing)

Summer:
    Splatoon 2

Holiday 2017:
    Super Mario Odyssey

TBA:
    Xenoblade 2
    Fire Emblem Warriors
    Dragon Quest X, XI, Heroes ports
    New Shin Megami Tensei Project
    Octopath Traveler (SE RPG)
    Planned Sega Project
    Skyrim Port
    Planned No More Heroes Project
    FIFA Game

Didn't pay super close attention to the sizzle real but there were a few other ports in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, $195 trade in for Wii U (I paid $150 for it in 2013) isn't bad and I already got $200 for some of my games so it looks like I'll be enjoying Zelda (which looks damn good) for a bit and not picking up an extra controller unless the prices drop on them.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Well, $195 trade in for Wii U (I paid $150 for it in 2013) isn't bad and I already got $200 for some of my games so it looks like I'll be enjoying Zelda (which looks damn good) for a bit and not picking up an extra controller unless the prices drop on them.
    You could just buy Zelda for the Wii U and keep your old games.

or you know

you could just buy zelda for the wiiu?!?!?!?!?!
    its still a thing even though they don't want it to be. Hence why there was no mention of it anywhere

According to kotaku, you can play one NES or SNES game for free for a month if you are subscribed to online.

One game, limited to a month before you lose it. Let's hope it is bad wording.

http://kotaku.com/subscribers-to-the...get-1791150690
    Last edited by Malorne the White Stag; 2017-01-13 at 05:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually want a Switch though. I don't keep Nintendo consoles once the new one launches. Plus I'm making money on my trade in.

Only exceptions were the SNES, Virtual Boy, DS, and 3DS.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Apparently there is a Nintendo Treehouse event tomorrow. Maybe more games will be showcased there.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    or you know

you could just buy zelda for the wiiu?!?!?!?!?!
    its still a thing even though they don't want it to be. Hence why there was no mention of it anywhere
    The hilarious part is still people think Zelda is somehow going to look or run that much better on a system that was chugging trying to run Skyrim.

Buy the damn Wii U version, and get a Switch after price drop and it has a library worthy of being bought. Don't take Nintendo's dick in your ass by early adopting something not worthy of early adoption.

I didn't get to watch the event, seems it was a bummer and what in the fuck are those controller prices? Also hardware wise what console is better? WiiU or Switch? If the Wii U looks better on a TV then I'll just stick with that. I'm excited for the new Zelda but that's about it.

I actually want a Switch though. I don't keep Nintendo consoles once the new one launches. Plus I'm making money on my trade in.

Only exceptions were the SNES, Virtual Boy, DS, and 3DS.
    ok so wait til xmas when it actually has more then 2 games and it'll go on sale like wut

WTF with those prices on extra controllers and shit. Still gonna get one for SMT but damn.

The hilarious part is still people think Zelda is somehow going to look or run that much better on a system that was chugging trying to run Skyrim.

Buy the damn Wii U version, and get a Switch after price drop and it has a library worthy of being bought. Don't take Nintendo's dick in your ass by early adopting something not worthy of early adoption.
    it doesn't look better at all on the switch version, the only reason to buy it launch day is if you want it portable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    According to kotaku, you can play one NES or SNES game for free for a month if you are subscribed to online.

One game, limited to a month before you lose it. Let's hope it is bad wording.

http://kotaku.com/subscribers-to-the...get-1791150690
    the official sites wording is really strange

in the paragraph it sounds like you rent the game for a month

but in the chart it sounds like you keep it forever

you probably rent it, nintendo is money grabbing at this point, they are not going to give you a game for free. They let you rent it and if you want to keep playing it you have to buy it

fuckers

15+ Year Old Account
    it doesn't look better at all on the switch version, the only reason to buy it launch day is if you want it portable
    Yeah, really looks like a game you want a 2.5 hours of battery life with.

The only specs we've been given are multi-capacity 6.2 inch 720p screen. Uses microSDXC cards for storage with a baseline 32 GB internal storage.

http://www.nintendo.com/switch/features/

ok so wait til xmas when it actually has more then 2 games and it'll go on sale like wut
    Also he mentions wanting to make money on his Wii U...

Wii Us are fucking rare at this point, their trade value is through the roof, their resale value is only going to up because of the gamepad and the limited amount of them in the world. Cult games not getting switch ports will make the system a pretty damn expensive collectors piece in the future thanks to the stupid game pad.