Deleted

New 7.1.5 Simcraft is up

http www simulationcraft org/reports/Raid_T19M html

Seems like we're gonna have to change our gameplay a little

Just look at all the gear and artifact weapon ilv inconsistencies and keep in mind that maybe 1/3 of all the APLs are already tuned to 7.1.5.

A fool with a tool is still a fool.

T19_M profile hasn't been updated really. I changed the talents over and it has some of my APL improvemnts but didn't do anything else. Been focusing on the NH profiles.

Thumbs up Accurate??

Hey, i literally just signed up to mmo-champion to be able to reply on this thread.

Is simulationcraft currently accurate with the new 7.1.5 changes? some pretty big changes happened for unholy deathknight though they didn't move from their spot on the simulation at all. I know people tell me that i shouldn't pay mind too the simulations and have fun (bla bla bla), but after playing wow for over 6 years the only thing i want to do is both look cool(transmorgs) and do good dps. Leveling a unholy dk on kazzak now with the hopes of the new patch giving them an edge but with the sims i feel very demotivated. I don't mind if they just go to somewhere in the middle, but where they are now its just such a big disadvantage over others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vudubro View Post
    Hey, i literally just signed up to mmo-champion to be able to reply on this thread.

Is simulationcraft currently accurate with the new 7.1.5 changes? some pretty big changes happened for unholy deathknight though they didn't move from their spot on the simulation at all. I know people tell me that i shouldn't pay mind too the simulations and have fun (bla bla bla), but after playing wow for over 6 years the only thing i want to do is both look cool(transmorgs) and do good dps. Leveling a unholy dk on kazzak now with the hopes of the new patch giving them an edge but with the sims i feel very demotivated. I don't mind if they just go to somewhere in the middle, but where they are now its just such a big disadvantage over others.
    Its not accurate, some may be but hardly all

Indeed is not accurate. Be patient my fellow Illidari.

Im currently simming on askmrrobot with ilvl 876. The build that is giving me most dps (402k dps) is: 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 1, 1. Its still a bloodlet build. My results may be skewed however as two of my relic slots increase Throw Glave damage. There are a few demon builds I was able to create getting me around 399k dps using first blood with a demonic build. This is with no legendaries giving me extra DPS.

Just an anecdotal sample here, prior to this patch on for example Nyth, my best pull was around 500k~ DPS in 880~ilvl with AoTG and Cinidaria. Tonight I did around 530k dps (in roughly the same amount of time and gear) using 2223311 build. It's what ill currently be running on ST. Im lost on what to take on AoE though lol, I feel like my fury gen is just.. not a thing.

if you happen to have raddons spec 3323333 for AoE its amazing.
    U might need more mastery to increase your damage and well resource gen if you are having troubles with aothg then I guess all you can do is push the numbers higher when u have resources

Quote Originally Posted by MiLLeR View Post
    Just an anecdotal sample here, prior to this patch on for example Nyth, my best pull was around 500k~ DPS in 880~ilvl with AoTG and Cinidaria. Tonight I did around 530k dps (in roughly the same amount of time and gear) using 2223311 build. It's what ill currently be running on ST. Im lost on what to take on AoE though lol, I feel like my fury gen is just.. not a thing.