Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    I reiterate what I said before this presentation. Switch tablet only with JoyCons, their armbands, and power cord by the end of the year.

And the price of the dock makes me think they'll sell it dockless for $250, maybe $200 if sales aren't up to snuff.
    The price of the dock is just Nintendo gouging, it's plastic, some fans and some ports along with a very basic board inside of it.

Highly unlikely the manufacturing cost of the dock is more then $10.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Seriously? Paid online? That was one of the few points that I thought highly on Nintendo for. Cheap and free online play. I Rarely use online features except for trading in pokemon games. I can't believe they would start going down the wrong path. What happened to cheap, affordable, family fun?
    Ask the 80$ controller and the 130 $ CE t doesn't even have the full soundtrack in the music cd
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    does the dock do anything or is it just cable splitters and plastic.
    It's basically a laptop cooler with an hdmi out.

So no, it doesn't do anything but allow the system to run at a higher clock speed.

So on the French Amazon its 349 Euro , on the UK one it's 279 GBP.

In Euro's that means its 50 more then a ps4 slim and xb1 s and only 40 Euro less then a PS4 Pro.
    Dead before launched.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Ask the 80$ controller and the 130 $ CE t doesn't even have the full soundtrack in the music cd
    There will only be 10 copies of the Zelda CE made anyways if the MM one was a preview.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Can't lie, that isn't a lot for the controllers. Most controllers are really expensive now a days for any console. I just saw that the entire price is $300, so its not all that bad at all for the console. I just hope the online isn't overly priced. That would be the Only way this wouldn't just kill it for me.

That and, well, mario Odyssey looks like mario sunshine and really fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Pre-ordered.

Homophobia is so gay.

Can't lie, that isn't a lot for the controllers.
    The fuck?

Wii U Pro controller was $49.99
    Dualshock 4 was $59.99
    XB1 controller was $59.99

The only controllers more expensive are the XB1 pro and such, which are made with metals and interchangeable parts and not even comparable.

Mario odyssey is probably the most interesting thing that came out of this presentation honestly.

I really want another 64/Sunshine/Galaxy, and this just happens to come along.

I'll probably refrain from getting the Switch at launch though.

https://twitter.com/akirareiko/statu...04178532835328

Someone asked a Nintendo rep about Breath of the Wild's resoultion. 900p docked, 720p handheld.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Games I'm interested in:

Sonic Mania
    Splatoon 2
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Zelda: Breath of The Wild

- - - Updated - - -

WHile this is true, the JOYCONS have many more features, IR pointer, Motion, HD Haptic Feedback, splitting into 2 mini controllers.

don't get me wrong, the price IS kinda high for a controller, but I can atleast understand WHY its that price.
    You do realize dualshock 4 and XB1 both have haptic feedback and motion sensing built in? FailFish

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://twitter.com/akirareiko/statu...04178532835328

Someone asked a Nintendo rep about Breath of the Wild's resoultion. 900p docked, 720p handheld.
    lulz, the popcorn gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The fuck?

Wii U Pro controller was $49.99
    Dualshock 4 was $59.99
    XB1 controller was $59.99

The only controllers more expensive are the XB1 pro and such, which are made with metals and interchangeable parts and not even comparable.
    Exactly. Those are $60 controllers. Do they have the same technology as the switch controllers do? Controllers aren't cheap. The switch controllers seem very advanced tech wise for a system controller, so the price really isn't that much. Only $20 more then a regular controller for other systems.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    In 1. With this, your essnetially paying for double the content since its splitable. It's not all one controller. it's 2 controllers that can function AS 1.
    Umm, the Switch Pro Controller is one controller.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Those are $60 controllers. Do they have the same technology as the switch controllers do? Controllers aren't cheap. The switch controllers seem very advanced tech wise for a system controller, so the price really isn't that much. Only $20 more then a regular controller for other systems.
    Yea, that wii motion technology and that haptic feedback thats been in controller for 3+ years already. Such advanced tech. Nintendo koolaid drinking at it's finest right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    It baffles me that people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to play Zelda at 720p 13fps for only two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

Yea, that wii motion technology and that haptic feedback thats been in controller for 3+ years already. Such advanced tech. Nintendo koolaid drinking at it's finest right here.
    No, the switch controllers able to break apart and be used as either 1 controller with motion control or 2 separate controllers for multi player.

Also, don't just go off on an insult. That just makes you look childish. Nintendo does a lot of crappy things. I STILL cannot find the last 6 z crystals for sun and moon for what ever stupid reason. But, I understand what causes the price increase for this controller.

wow. this is pretty sad. what happened to you nintendo

Someone really needs to go through the following trailer and recognize all the games in it. The only one's I recognized were Minecraft and Minecraft Story Mode, and Someone pointed out Street Fighter II and either F-Zero or Fast Racing Neo.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    It baffles me that people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars to play Zelda at 720p 13fps for only two hours.
    Beats whatever the phone has to offer while I'm in transport somewhere. To me, this is a fancy portable with solid games, and it's worth the money. I don't even need the docking, I think.
    Mother pus bucket!

No, the switch controllers able to break apart and be used as either 1 controller with motion control or 2 separate controllers for multi player.

Also, don't just go off on an insult. That just makes you look childish. Nintendo does a lot of crappy things. I STILL cannot find the last 6 z crystals for sun and moon for what ever stupid reason. But, I understand what causes the price increase for this controller.
    You don't. Being able to break into 2 controllers does not magically make it more expensive to manufacture. They're using already old and dated tech that's been mass produced for years upon years in them.

Even Sony admitted they make a LARGE profit off of each $60 DS4 sold. Nintendo is literally charging more money because "fuck you, you'll buy it anyways".

10+ Year Old Account
    I think fuck you, you'll buy it anyway should be Nintendos moto.