Kuzu no Honkai, too painful to watch, went through all that in High School, never again.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Kuzu no Honkai, too painful to watch, went through all that in High School, never again.
    You wanted to date your childhood friend who's 6-10 years older than you?

- - - Updated - - -

What's worse

Guilty Crown

or Re:Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    So when I gave Re:Zero a 4/10 on MAL a couple months back, I apparently was told I have "shit taste". Here is an objective rebuttal to Re:Zero fanboys made by Mentor Senpai as to why Re:Zero is a bad anime.

[video=youtube;EZQs58sxSMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQs58sxSMk[video]
    Honestly I thought it was pretty bad too. I wouldn't say 4/10 bad (I gave it 6/10 which is actually pretty low for me, I usually don't finish shows I don't enjoy) but it wasn't nearly as good as the hype made it out to be, in my opinion. Flip Flappers was kind of the same way for me this season, except Flappers was actually pretty decent and different. R:Z had so much wrong with it that I couldn't overlook. I would even go so far to say that the first half of SAO s1 was much better.

Again, my opinion is probably shit anyways. But it's opinion (shouldn't toss around "objective" unless used in the sentence "SSY objectively has the best ED of all time") and those are going to vary.

Speaking of opinions, HS or Commie for Kuzu no Honkai?

Guilty Crown was bad but Re:Zero was terrible. Semantics, semantics; opinions, opinions.

One of the things I couldn't look past in R:Z was how fucking stupid Ram and Rem looked. I hated their designs, especially the hairstyles.

I did enjoy arguing over the Romanization of Puck's name, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    So when I gave Re:Zero a 4/10 on MAL a couple months back, I apparently was told I have "shit taste". Here is an objective rebuttal to Re:Zero fanboys made by Mentor Senpai as to why Re:Zero is a bad anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQs58sxSMk
    With the lead-in of "objective rebuttal" I expected something much more profound. What I got instead was a childish rant video whose arguments mostly boil down to "X is friggen stupid".

There are serious flaws in Re:Zero that are ripe for the picking but they're not going to be touched on by self-unaware primary-school level criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You wanted to date your childhood friend who's 6-10 years older than you?
    I thought this forum was a safe zone?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I thought this forum was a safe zone?
    Safe zone? Nothing is safe here, especially not people's terrible taste.

Don't leave me Goriq. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, not happy about this Anime Strike bullshit - I like paying for my anime (instead of sailing the seas), but there are two anime this season that I cannot watch without adding another service. I already have Netflix, Amazon Prime, CR and Funimation. so for Urara and Kuzu, they won't be collecting any of money :/ It's too bad, both are quite enjoyable so far.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Apparently Amazon now have their own anime streaming service called Anime Strike.
    I was able to watch Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress a few months back simply by having a Prime Subscription. Is it going to be on Anime Strike now? Is Anime Strike a separate subscription from Amazon Prime? (Would suck if I had to buy the sub just to watch Kabaneri again when the inevitable season 2 comes out). The website isn't clear on the distinction.

Anime Strike is $4.95 on top of Prime membership. They have a pretty decent library from what I saw while browsing, but until it has its own separate app for Roku, I'll pass.

On that note, went into Kuzu blind and was not disappointed. Very good directing and sound design. Anzai Chika is becoming one of my favorite VAs. Just this episode alone has me interested in the manga. Still plan on checking out Fuuka, LWA, and Maid Dragon (only because KyoAni shows are usually enjoyable). Don't have much else on my radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Anime Strike is $4.95 on top of Prime membership. They have a pretty decent library from what I saw while browsing, but until it has its own separate app for Roku, I'll pass.

On that note, went into Kuzu blind and was not disappointed. Very good directing and sound design. Anzai Chika is becoming one of my favorite VAs. Just this episode alone has me interested in the manga. Still plan on checking out Fuuka, LWA, and Maid Dragon (only because KyoAni shows are usually enjoyable). Don't have much else on my radar.
    I definitely agree with you on Kuzu. I did read the synopsis but didn't know much else. Was not disappointed. It was a very solid episode and I'll be checking out the manga at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing people actually like Kuzu makes me really happy. I thought it would be the most niche of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-zero?

Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Safe zone? Nothing is safe here, especially not people's terrible taste.
    Thank you for not taking that the wrong way.

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I did enjoy arguing over the Romanization of Puck's name, though.
    Packu! /10chars

Am i in danger of catching shit taste in this thread?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Am i in danger of catching shit taste in this thread?
    >catching

Nice try.