Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sephuz Ssecret Curse

Anyone got this damn ring and never got another legendary again? It's been a month since I got this ring and ever since I got it I never saw another orange despite a month of endless grinding. Not only am I out of luck with orange, I did not even get any huge upgrade in any slot. All the gear I got turned into crystals. Will deleting this ring help my luck?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Anyone got this damn ring and never got another legendary again? It's been a month since I got this ring and ever since I got it I never saw another orange despite a month of endless grinding. Not only am I out of luck with orange, I did not even get any huge upgrade in any slot. All the gear I got turned into crystals. Will deleting this ring help my luck?
    What did you grind? I would guess: not much or stuff that does not reward legendaries, if you don't have 2 legendaries after a month of "grinding".

Sephuz is actuali bis for meny classes after 7.1.5 if you can make it proc every 30 sec

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 lvl 110 and every one got the Sephuz ring :P One day i'll get another one!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    I got Sephuz, then 2 months later I got the Holy Priest cloak that lets you come back to life. Hang in there!

Also Sephuz is actually not terrible now.

It was my fist legendary on four different characters, really great system.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    What did you grind? I would guess: not much or stuff that does not reward legendaries, if you don't have 2 legendaries after a month of "grinding".
    Grinded everything except mythic raids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    Sephuz is actuali bis for meny classes after 7.1.5 if you can make it proc every 30 sec
    it doesnt work on bosses i think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Grinded everything except mythic raids

- - - Updated - - -

lots of bosses have adds you can proc it on though.

Deleted
    Dunno about luck but i always seem to get a legendary after a patch. Got Koltira belt when 7.1 came , yesterday Ursoc HC and bam ... KJ burning wish. Guess it s RNG mate.

It procs from interrupts and dispels now... so any boss that has something you can interrupt or dispel will proc it.

It will work on bosses if the CC ability also does damage. For example the unholy DK ghoul stun also does a little bit of damage, so it procs the ring.

Generally speaking though, the ring is pretty good in mythic+ and disappointing in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    No it's not

I doubt it's BIS but in fights where it can be triggered regularly (and with a class that can do so) it's pretty strong.

I've actually enjoyed having mine on my hunter now. In M+ I can just toss out a freezing trap at the start of the pull and have it proc and essentially have lust (5% less but close) for nearly every pull.

I don't see how mobs are dying fast enough for Sephuz's pitiful duration to be considered a lust, and simultaneously slow enough that it's up for each pull.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    For quite a few classes it procs from cast of CC abilities now rather than on application.
    Which classes can do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Which classes can do this?
    Prot paladins for M+ not BiS but very good.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

I would love to get Sephuz on my shadow priest. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Cromatus View Post
    I would love to get Sephuz on my shadow priest. :O
    Is there any particular reason why?

Sephuz a couple months ago, *crickets* ever since. It was my 3rd legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    never had that legendary, i've only got 1 legendary, and it was the frost dk ring so not bad!

my friend who plays a lot more than me, grinds a lot of dungeons, raids, bgs and world quests, still never had a legendary lol. rng yay!
    dragonmaw - EU