Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Everything causes cancer. I wish they'd just shut up about it and find a fucking cure already.

Deleted
    Hm. I grew up with Nutella. Cant believe they would do something evil like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another cancer causing product, lol. Seems like everything these days causes cancer. What's next? Water?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Everything causes cancer. I'm sure someone somewhere could argue the case if I got cancer that "Hamsters cause cancer, protect the children!!"...
    I bet Mondelez is the one targeting Nutella. They wanna buy Ferrero cheap and ruin the beloved products from that company like they do with every other beloved brand out there...

Shouldn't we be more worried about carcinogens that are transmittable between people in public places?

Unless someone's spittle from sloppily eating nutella on a bus is flying everywhere and landing in people's mouths I don't think it's as much of a public health issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet wi-fi 24/7 and phones with 3G/4G are way worse than Nutella.
    I don't think it matters in the end, everything nowadays cause cancer. Eating fish, vegetables, breathing, drinking, watching TV, playing videogames, having sex, wearing wool. In a couple of generations people will start to die at age 35 tops so who cares?

Oh noes I am doomed. My family practically bathes in Nutella.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    True that, even the air gives us cancer through pollution, does that mean we should stop breathing too?

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of these articles. Like in the end 99% of the population consuming those things won't get cancer because of it, so in that theory, it's extremely unlikely that it does give cancer. Not to mention what my own oncologist once said nearly 80% of all cancers are passed through genes, some are dormant and some are active cancers.
    I'm kinda certain that people who have lived to like 80-100 have had these products sometime in their life too, seems these experts would sooner create hyperbole over what could give you cancer, instead of considering what we eat today lets us live longer then the lack of food and choice 200 years ago.

As a species we do live longer these days due to what we eat, as well as medicine and the advancement of medical practice.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    I bet wi-fi 24/7 and phones with 3G/4G are way worse than Nutella.
    I don't think it matters in the end, everything nowadays cause cancer. Eating fish, vegetables, breathing, drinking, watching TV, playing videogames, having sex, wearing wool. In a couple of generations people will start to die at age 35 tops so who cares?
    You'd bet wrong seeing as both of those things have vast studies done and have no demonstrable effect on cancer rates. LED lights emit more electromagnetic radiation than a wifi router...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    You'd bet wrong seeing as both of those things have vast studies done and have no demonstrable effect on cancer rates. LED lights emit more electromagnetic radiation than a wifi router...
    Well, then it's because stress or something, cancer percentages are through the roof lately. like, insanely high on young people (<40) and it's not because Nutella

I don't like Nutella Yay, I'm safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    if they end up saying this about marmite I'll be able to debunk this right off, been having the stuff since I was a wee one.
    Marmite is a yeast infection.

#Bovril4Life #LiquidCow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    Well, then it's because stress or something, cancer percentages are through the roof lately. like, insanely high on young people (<40) and it's not because Nutella
    Well, that correlates nicely with the rise in obesity and a general deterioration in excercise/diet in young people and in some ways an increase in alcohol consumption. More cars on roads and more air pollution in general. Improved cancer detection.
    Its a rather broad set of reasons, not that I'm an expert but when it comes to brain tumours/cancers there hasn't been a steep rise considering the absolutely astronomical rise in phone use. I wouldn't ever rule out phones/wifi but the studies suggest no correlation at present (That doesn't stop Apple and co writing "may cause cancer", you always have to cover your ass)

Guess a good thing about this rise is it causes people to research more and we have seen drastic increases in survival. Of course you could do what Steve Jobs did and go see your local naturopath/Reiki healer....

Deleted
    Everything causes cancer these days, so just move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Marmite is a yeast infection.
    I heard Marmite ran low thanks to brexit?

If it was the only thing that ran low, wont it? The other is that GB will have some bad consquencies from parting the EU.

But i am sure Big Brother Trump will compensate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I heard Marmite ran low thanks to brexit?

If it was the only thing that ran low, wont it? The other is that GB will have some bad consquencies from parting the EU.

But i am sure Big Brother Trump will compensate.
    I wrote a post saying I prefer Bovril, so why would I care about Marmite?

Bovril>Marmite>Vegemite

Deleted
    Bovril>Marmite>Vegemite
    Nutella > all

Nutella > all
    Samba > Nutella.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nutella > all
    Except Nutella gives you cancer, whereas Bovril cures cancer.

Plus I am a man and so I prefer beef to something that tastes vaguely like chocolate.

Deleted
    Plus I am a man and so I prefer beef to something that tastes vaguely like chocolate.
    There is nothing as manly as Strudel with Nutella.