I rerolled to Ragnarok, got to 17, my wife wanted to play a bit again.. what happened? Fishing, tons and tons of fishing >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Laaame. Can't do deep dungeon cross world.

And oh look Scholasticate again gets more quests than Hildibrand -,-.

As for Main Scenario I'm guessing there is more in part 2. 5 quests just seems a bit lacking imo.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-01-13 at 11:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    As for Main Scenario I'm guessing there is more in part 2. 5 quests just seems a bit lacking IMO.
    We'll see in few days, they might go with quality over quantity. Who knows how long those quests might be, bunch of extreme cutscenes and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a bit worried about this tho; "Containment Bay Z1T9 (Extreme) - Normal mode will be the same as usual; you will finish it before you know it. As for Extreme, many players have finished The Creator Savage Tier 4, so we made it on the difficult side."

Source: http://gamerescape.com/2017/01/12/ga...-3-5-and-more/

Love some of the QoL stuff like different types of hotbars so you don't have to jury-rig it anymore rofl.

Sad no (at least so far) changes to the Anima weapons. Would love for them to ease up on the Umbrite step.

Not related...

While I agree that FF does tell a decent story better than WoW does, Legion's was extremely good. The class storyline was excellent (in fact the Paladin one was significantly better than the PLD one in FF14). The quests leading up to the opening of Nighthold were excellent as well. Very well told and compelling. I didn't see an ounce of cliched content there.
    Not all of them were that good.

Warlock one disappointed me quite a bit. The artifact introduction quests were really cool and fit the theme of the individual specs but the overall story was a miss. Yeah sure it had green fire and demons... but were's the torturing/corruption of souls and wanton destruction? It turned from a lets go enslave this really strong demon because fuck him we're Warlocks to lets rescue this poor fool who got left behind. The story could have easily been changed to the Demon Hunter class storyline during production with a few minor changes and no one would be able to tell the difference I'd say.

The class hall does a really good job of portraying Warlocks though, especially the area with the beds that have Succubus on top of them rofl.

Another one is Monks. The story does fit the class theme but my god is that plot just utterly dull. I do agree though that the Suramar quests have been a real treat from both gameplay and story.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2017-01-13 at 01:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Sad no (at least so far) changes to the Anima weapons. Would love for them to ease up on the Umbrite step.
    According to "Gamewatch Interview", Anima weapon stuff is coming with 3.55 in February.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Love some of the QoL stuff like different types of hotbars so you don't have to jury-rig it anymore rofl.

Umbrite nerf will come with 3.55 in february. https://twitter.com/ArtharsFF14/stat...87433440288768

incredibly well done 3.4 story recap : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk5mYea4YY0
    Last edited by mmoc67e7f8beac; 2017-01-13 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    We'll see in few days, they might go with quality over quantity. Who knows how long those quests might be, bunch of extreme cutscenes and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a bit worried about this tho; "Containment Bay Z1T9 (Extreme) - Normal mode will be the same as usual; you will finish it before you know it. As for Extreme, many players have finished The Creator Savage Tier 4, so we made it on the difficult side."

Source: http://gamerescape.com/2017/01/12/ga...-3-5-and-more/
    I'm stoked about what they said regarding Zurvan. My group is looking for a bit of a challenge now. We are hoping for a Thordan 2.0. I think we all agreed that it has been our favorite fight in Heavensward. That or Alexander Prime Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Laaame. Can't do deep dungeon cross world.
    BOOOO! That was the one thing I was hopeful for, being able to form speedrun groups cross-world. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    I'm stoked about what they said regarding Zurvan. My group is looking for a bit of a challenge now.
    Maybe, my group reached A11S and fell apart after couple tries.

Think we've 4 out of original 8 members ready to continue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Ser Aymeric voice... cringe-worthy. It seems like the actor is out of breath all the time, it's making me anxious o.o

But I'm just blown away by the storyline. Getting ever closer to Heavensworth's content.
    hold up aymeric has the sexiest voice ever don't try me

When I first saw the cutscene we've been talking about, I was torn right down to the feels. Have not felt that way since Aeris in FF7.

My only comment was "So help me god if they deus ex machina that shit". Close enough. Thankfully I got over it and god didn't need to hold me back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    hold up aymeric has the sexiest voice ever don't try me
    Well... it's about the dub I guess :P the Japanese voices are great overall - but that's me having watched more than a year worth of anime and knowing the voice actors very well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Well... it's about the dub I guess :P the Japanese voices are great overall - but that's me having watched more than a year worth of anime and knowing the voice actors very well.
    dubbed aymeric gets my loins heated

I can't wait for the full patch notes so I can see what the new orchestrion rolls are. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    dubbed aymeric gets my loins heated
    Minfillia has the worst voice actor. Her reaction to thancred back in arr was horrendous. She should been fired.

Also why did the VA for the elf with white hair changed I forgot his name
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The English localisation changed to a different team for the voice acting towards the start of 3.0. The voice acting is miles better now, I think - which makes emotional and intense scenes ever better as a result. 2.0 was very hit and miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The English localisation changed to a different team for the voice acting towards the start of 3.0. The voice acting is miles better now, I think - which makes emotional and intense scenes ever better as a result. 2.0 was very hit and miss.
    I agree with a few minor exceptions. The most notable for me would be that I wish they would have kept Gideon Emery as Urianger http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0256297/

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    While I agree that FF does tell a decent story better than WoW does, Legion's was extremely good. The class storyline was excellent (in fact the Paladin one was significantly better than the PLD one in FF14). The quests leading up to the opening of Nighthold were excellent as well. Very well told and compelling. I didn't see an ounce of cliched content there.

I'm curious what point of the story you made it too in WoW. If it was anything less than up to Nighthold frankly not fair to pass judgment.
    Not fair to pass judgment? I played through all the content that was provided on launch and shortly thereafter. Blizzard could have given more of the quests more readily, or made more of the questing content prior to the opening of Nighthold more compelling. It's completely fair.

What I like is how Final Fantasy is basically, ALWAYS compelling, ALWAYS telling a decent story. WoW is all over the place, you have to be able to admit that. I was making judgments on Final Fantasy's questlines all the time and I was consistently impressed. Just because the judgment of WoW is negative doesn't mean it isn't fair. Blizzard should really strive to do what Square Enix does, key-phrase: always tell a good story, with few hiccups.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water