Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How is the Ps4 Pro a forced Upgrade?
    I meant it's not a forced upgrade (like how the PS4 Pro isn't).

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    I meant it's not a forced upgrade (like how the PS4 Pro isn't).
    Oh.......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Well its confirmed the xbox live/PS+ equivalent will also give free monthly games. For nitendo to finally give up region lock AND do this must stick in some older higher ups craws thats for damn sure.

Still all it needs is to tie purchases to the mynintendo account and not bloody consoles and they have finally become relevant to its competitors again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well its confirmed the xbox live/PS+ equivalent will also give free monthly games. For nitendo to finally give up region lock AND do this must stick in some older higher ups craws thats for damn sure.

Still all it needs is to tie purchases to the mynintendo account and not bloody consoles and they have finally become relevant to its competitors again.
    If they just removed it from a nintendo shops and games. People are forced to use some devices to be able to by-pass it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why in the world did they opt for USB 2.0 on the side ports. I just can't even fathom how thats a good idea to them.

It only gives you a 1 month rental to a SNES or NES game each month. After each games free month is up you have to pay $5 to buy it if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Lol 50 bucks for your wiiu? And the bundles all include the same 2 games cause that's all they have

Stupid
    Honestly, $50 for a used Wii-U imo is pretty generous right now, given how dead is dead is dead it is.fuk, i believe the PS3 is still outselling it.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Honestly, $50 for a used Wii-U imo is pretty generous right now, given how dead is dead is dead it is.fuk, i believe the PS3 is still outselling it.
    Considering Gamestop is giving you up to $225 for a Wii U, you couldn't be anymore clueless.

It's actually the hardware piece gamestop is most interested in atm.

Wii U is dead after Zelda, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have value. In fact, it being a bomb is actually making it far more valuable as dead then it was as alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Splatoon 2 looks like an expansion not a sequel...

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Finally there can be no doubt that Zelda botw will be a launch title. Called it!
    You and everybody else who had two functional brain cells called it. Even when they said it would be a dual
    Launch with the Wii-U version i called BS on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Considering Gamestop is giving you up to $225 for a Wii U, you couldn't be anymore clueless.
    Nope, its dummies who may actually buy a Wii-U right now for anything above 50 bucks that are cleless. Just cuz GS is doing their hawking tactics as usual doesn't mean people are buying them.

Nope, its dummies who may actually buy a Wii-U right now for anything above 50 bucks that are cleless. Just cuz GS is doing their hawking tactics as usual doesn't mean people are buying them.
    Actually it does. Wii U trade in value base was $75 in October. It rose to $150 by december and stayed there.

It wouldn't be staying there if Gamestop wasn't making money off of them.

I'm sorry you don't understand economics, but gamestop wouldn't be raiding trade value if they had no demand. Nintendo stopping manufacturing means no more stock to fill demand, which means they need used systems to fill demand.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-01-13 at 04:12 PM.

It looks like Splatoon 2 is set 2 years after the original and all of the super weapons are new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Do you think it will outsell the Wii U?
    Of course, a toaster with an LCD screen on it could outsell the Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Why in the world did they opt for USB 2.0 on the side ports. I just can't even fathom how thats a good idea to them.
    I noticed that and just thought....whyyyyyyyy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Actually it does. Wii U trade in value base was $75 in October. It rose to $150 by december and stayed there.

It wouldn't be staying there if Gamestop wasn't making money off of them.

I'm sorry you don't understand economics, but gamestop wouldn't be raiding trade value if they had no demand. Nintendo stopping manufacturing means no more stock to fill demand, which means they need used systems to fill demand.
    Oh, i get the economics of it... i just don't get where you're pulling your specific Wii-U pricepoint numbers from and subsequent sellthrough rates. :P

You get to rent 1 game a month and its a 25 year old game so ya
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Side question: when does the Wii-U Zelda launch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Side question: when does the Wii-U Zelda launch?
    Same day as Switch, 3-3.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    It looks like Splatoon 2 is set 2 years after the original and all of the super weapons are new.
    War has changed. Join Punished Callie in forming her squiddo pmc corps and painting the town red, green or purple

"Marie, i'm already a kid now"

Coming 2017.

Oh, i get the economics of it... i just don't get where you're pulling your specific Wii-U pricepoint numbers from and subsequent sellthrough rates. :P
    Trade Values are on their site, it's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Same day as Switch, 3-3.
    Well then...why the fuk would a Wii-U owner buy the Switch version!? =\

Well then...why the fuk would a Wii-U owner buy the Switch version!? =\
    Cause it's the newest thing from Nintendo, a lot will be sold for that reason alone. Also it being portable anywhere, not just your house.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, does anyone else think like everything about the Switch looks cheap? Maybe it's the color scheme, but it does not look very good......
    From the tablet itself to all the accessories, the logo and the game cases.

The WiiU pad looks higher quality, but in reality it isn't(At least the screen isn't).