7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garg View Post
    Are you kidding? Would you rather have an extra, guaranteed heal on people, or a chance to spawn a ball that no one runs into devauling the entire stat, that hits like a drop of water in the ocean whenever someone did manage to walk their way through one? Adding RNG out of our control on top of RNG to summon these orbs was a horrible idea. Cool in theory, and alleviated when the option to detonate them was introduced (mana cost notwithstanding), but that still depended on positioning of other players, which is something no one else had to bother with.
    Gust of Mist depends on spells either. They are both BAD.

Gift of the serpent sucks never because of positions. Although the spell is depended on position, it is also the LOWEST overhealing spell mw has. The spell also has a BUG since MoP and make the rate larger than 100% in many stacking fights.

The true issue is the spawn rate, which depends on different spells. For example, A revival for a 20% mastery should spawn nearly 100 balls in theory. However while according to the spreadsheet, it only spawns 8 balls. It's a JOKE.

Gust of Mist is HORRIBLE. As terrible as GotS, because it also uses something like GotS spreadsheet. It also suffers the issue where it never benefit from tiers like Extend Life.

A plus mastery is always HORRIBLE because it would never be balanced. The best thing blizzard could do is just nerfed it to the ground.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-01-10 at 06:27 PM.

Now that you reposted with stuff on caps lock I think I agree with you more.
    -Spakoinyi/Nakazanie-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lycrates View Post
    I would rather see mastery being divided by how many targets a spell affects, so for Vivify, 1/3 of the mastery healing can be applied to every person healed and for EF 1/18th per hit (or even better have master proc three times over the 3 secs and each bolt gets 1/6th of the benefit). Soothing Mist should definitely proc mastery every X/sec (or a small percentage of Mastery at every proc). Overall, I think it would be better if mastery directly impacts all spells instead of only some of them and only on one target at a time. Healing numbers and the power of mastery would have to adjusted accordingly of course but such a change would make mastery more consistent and useful in all situations.
    It is a horrible idea. You are doing the same thing like GotS because you make the mastery more difficult to balance.
    You must make sure your theorycrafting is CORRECT without this spawn scalar shit. You also need a rule to apply mastery to something like extend life w/o frequently changing mastery scalar table.
    mw mastery.xlsx

The result is always like before, Blizzard will just nerf it to the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't dream Gust of Mist will be good one day. It never works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it's not anywhere close to as bad as those situations. 5.4 MW only sucked in 25 man (tbh though 25 man was the adult version of raiding). 6.2 Holy Priest was worse than MW is currently.
    MW in mythic+ is HORRIBLE now.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-01-10 at 08:15 PM.

Just in case anyone's curious, the Sheilun's Mist bug that stops it from Soothing if you cast it right after Renewing has NOT been fixed in 7.1.5.
    -------------
    "Legs in the air like I just don't care!"
    Mist It Like You Mean It (Mistweaver Blog)

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Gust of Mist is HORRIBLE. As terrible as GotS, because it also uses something like GotS spreadsheet. It also suffers the issue where it never benefit from tiers like Extend Life.
    What are you going on about? Our four piece's +2 seconds to EF is built exactly for double proccing mastery. Also, when was the last time that a tier set modified anyone's mastery?

And what do you even mean that "it also uses something like GotS spreadsheet"? Gust of Mists has no reduced chance to happen. It happens. Someone gets healed. No need for people to run through it or position themselves by it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garg View Post
    What are you going on about? Our four piece's +2 seconds to EF is built exactly for double proccing mastery. Also, when was the last time that a tier set modified anyone's mastery?

And what do you even mean that "it also uses something like GotS spreadsheet"? Gust of Mists has no reduced chance to happen. It happens. Someone gets healed. No need for people to run through it or position themselves by it.
    It also gets issue like RNG healing. EG, Mastery does nothing to ReM to a full hp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    It also gets issue like RNG healing. EG, Mastery does nothing to ReM to a full hp
    don't cast rem on a target with full hp LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    don't cast rem on a target with full hp LOL
    What is the math for 10% chance of immediate split vs. GoM? Is it optimal to cast REM on targets that are "slightly damaged" such that you get the GoM healing and the immediate split?

Quote Originally Posted by Grofu View Post
    Just in case anyone's curious, the Sheilun's Mist bug that stops it from Soothing if you cast it right after Renewing has NOT been fixed in 7.1.5.
    Quelle surprise

Deleted
    The legendary neck is insane when the sheild scales of versatility.

Deleted
    Totally out of context and off topic, but I was wondering when we would see a 'Banned' tag on cqwrteur's name, and finally the day has arrived. Man that guy knows how to shitpost and how to disagree with absolutely everything that anyone has ever said.

Back on topic, yes the neck is even better now. It was my first legendary back in September and I was really gutted, but within a week I was totally in love with it, and now its better and actually useful when I pop into Brewmaster, still can't believe people complain that they have the neck.
    Last edited by mmocba4c35b496; 2017-01-13 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
    Totally out of context and off topic, but I was wondering when we would see a 'Banned' tag on cqwrteur's name, and finally the day has arrived. Man that guy knows how to shitpost and how to disagree with absolutely everything that anyone has ever said.

Back on topic, yes the neck is even better now. It was my first legendary back in September and I was really gutted, but within a week I was totally in love with it, and now its better and actually useful when I pop into Brewmaster, still can't believe people complain that they have the neck.
    They do because it doesn't increase their dps.

For tanks and healers it's pretty decent.. was doing 8% of my healing on my druid.

Not that it should be in logs though, but it is lol.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post

For tanks and healers it's pretty decent.. was doing 8% of my healing on my druid.

yea man all healing done to yourself should be removed from logs

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post

guess we should remove leech, personal healing, healing increases from versatility and passive self healing from logs too :thinking:

prydaz is op tho for anyone right now. it's 3rd best legendary for DHs, Locks, fire mages, etc lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    guess we should remove leech, personal healing, healing increases from versatility and passive self healing from logs too :thinking:

prydaz is op tho for anyone right now. it's 3rd best legendary for DHs, Locks, fire mages, etc lmao
    Is it better then an 8/8 class neck? Cause the buff made it beast for my WW spec.

Answered my own query. It is.
    Last edited by Rakoth; 2017-01-13 at 05:44 PM.

Was checking the logs just to see how's everyone doing in EN and ToV after the patch. That damn neck out heal chi-ji on some logs, it's insane x__x

On the side note, the mail self-heal leg on my Rshaman did some pretty nice healing too on m cenarius, if only I can stay stand still longer without worrying about bramble
    Last edited by SoSo; 2017-01-13 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    Is it better then an 8/8 class neck? Cause the buff made it beast for my WW spec.

Answered my own query. It is.
    if you have prydaz as a healer it's best in slot.

The issue with prydaz is not whether it is a good or bad legendary. There is no disputing the fact that in terms of numbers it is great. However it is just too boring and doesn't feel good. If I'm not mistaken it is currently ranked as one of the best legendaries for discipline priests, yet I would rather have the head/trinket/ring , hell I think the boots which allow me to cast while moving are more interesting.

... and mw for sure has overall more interesting legendaries than discipline (imho). This is the reason why people don't want prydaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    yea man all healing done to yourself should be removed from logs
    When you put it that way ;-)

I was seeing this more like Devotion Aura and Power Word: Barrier or any damage reduction CD, not really as healing..
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    The issue with prydaz is not whether it is a good or bad legendary. There is no disputing the fact that in terms of numbers it is great. However it is just too boring and doesn't feel good. If I'm not mistaken it is currently ranked as one of the best legendaries for discipline priests, yet I would rather have the head/trinket/ring , hell I think the boots which allow me to cast while moving are more interesting.

... and mw for sure has overall more interesting legendaries than discipline (imho). This is the reason why people don't want prydaz.
    "Interesting"? In terms of legendaries? Most of them dont change the playstyle at all, so there is nothing different from using another Legendary Oo

The reason why people dont want prydaz is because they got caught up in the rant about sephuz and prydaz without realizing how good they are..