Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogarr View Post
    The point is that you don't need the ring...at 35% crit 35% mastery I'm still parsing well...gear is not the issue. IT's an L2P issue
    This is not a question of "need", high parse, high players everything you knew in a game will be in a instant distorsed, hold your chair: there is no skill in illimited timed games. Well, at equal playtime there is but 80% of games is gear / playtime. Fun is what attract the first, you know you can't "parse" very high if you don't have the dedicated playtime, I was in before I know my words. Now I'm parsing 80%~ for all DH reports but I have 880 gear cause I don't raid mythic, this makes it a good perf because it's not with the same used to group with high perf too (obviously making top parse easier mathematically). Could I parse 95% ALL ? No sorry, impossible there are far more geared players above. For my ilvl I parse always 95%+ but we don't care when everyhone speak about "top parse" so stop linking you ***ing parses as a justification of "skill" and "insult".

If you want skill, there is IRL's high difficult jobs and stop insulting people who don't fall in your opinion case, crit/mastery matters a little if ilvl difference is here with main stat scaling. "L2P saying people" should go back to real life and learn some mathematical / logical course cause they are spreading bullshit.

And I already answered before as far as "fury starvation" perception is about. People who don't speak about starvation have either heavy gear crit oriented to leverage probabilities OR don't have the same perception of the concept of "few sec without fury and CD to spend even FR / TG and even if it's rare in a fight".

I hate injustice between people and high empathy makes me answer.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-01-13 at 07:33 AM.

No matter how high you "parse" you can avoid that even tho you do high dmg or atleast "i" fell fury starved. its not a matter of stats its a matter about how clunky the class fell now. i could do 2m dps and if i still had times where i was out of fury and no way to gain it asap i would still fell fury starved.

Before 7.1.5 we could spam chaos strike in meta that is no way possible now. i prefered that and it felt like i did a ton of dmg even tho i only did 450k.
    For me its all about how it fells to play the class and not the dmg.

that we are top of the dps is just a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by InkarnateKT View Post
    I mean obviously it isn't optimal without ring but you aren't starved. Mythic Ursoc Tuesday:

Fury: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e=25&spell=117
    Damage: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Thats with helm+sephuz
    Not optimal but you got top level gear and stats (crit refunds etc etc), so it doesn't really matter when u can pull almost 700k ST dps.

Imagine with the ring....

- - - Updated - - -

The point is that you don't need the ring...at 35% crit 35% mastery I'm still parsing well...gear is not the issue. IT's an L2P issue
    2nd time boasting without actually showing what you are working on. Link logs
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    As someone without the ring...

Demon Blades is by no way unplayable without it. You just have time to hit other things if you get a drought...like FelRush, and Throw Glaive

Do I wish I had the ring? Sure...but it is no more unplayable than Cata rogue or wrath/cata feral where you may find yourself with 2 or 3 seconds without the ability to hit the button you want to press.

Is it bad enough to have me switch away from Demon Blades and have to mindlessly spam Demon Bite?
    All I an say to that is "No chance in hell"...I don't need carpel tunnel syndrome
    I never understood this mind set. Before 7.1.5, you would spam chaos strike more than demons bite.....
    Last edited by Soikona; 2017-01-13 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    This is not a question of "need", high parse, high players everything you knew in a game will be in a instant distorsed, hold your chair: there is no skill in illimited timed games. Well, at equal playtime there is but 80% of games is gear / playtime. Fun is what attract the first, you know you can't "parse" very high if you don't have the dedicated playtime, I was in before I know my words. Now I'm parsing 80%~ for all DH reports but I have 880 gear cause I don't raid mythic, this makes it a good perf because it's not with the same used to group with high perf too (obviously making top parse easier mathematically). Could I parse 95% ALL ? No sorry, impossible there are far more geared players above. For my ilvl I parse always 95%+ but we don't care when everyhone speak about "top parse" so stop linking you ***ing parses as a justification of "skill" and "insult".

If you want skill, there is IRL's high difficult jobs and stop insulting people who don't fall in your opinion case, crit/mastery matters a little if ilvl difference is here with main stat scaling. "L2P saying people" should go back to real life and learn some mathematical / logical course cause they are spreading bullshit.

And I already answered before as far as "fury starvation" perception is about. People who don't speak about starvation have either heavy gear crit oriented to leverage probabilities OR don't have the same perception of the concept of "few sec without fury and CD to spend even FR / TG and even if it's rare in a fight".

I hate injustice between people and high empathy makes me answer.
    I'm not saying this to be an asshole, but I had a really hard time following your response.

Let me clarify, parses do not matter for the most part. My only point is that it is possible to do good DPS. I am able to do good DPS without starving myself for fury, and I do it without good legendaries.

When I say that it is a L2P issue here is what I mean.

With the new build, you want to ALWAYS be able to use Blade Dance on cooldown. To do that you need 15 fury. Chaos Strike costs 40 fury to cast. With that logic you generally want to only use Chaos strike if you are above 55 Fury. If you are spamming Chaos Strike sub 55 Fury you are playing suboptimally (unless you have a felblade proc ready.) At the same time, you don't want your Fury to sit above 80 for too long as you want to be able to us Felblade on CD to maximize your Fury generation so that you can increase your number of Chaos Strikes.

With that in mind, if you simply remember to use FelRush/Throw Glaive when you are sub 55 Fury, and remember to keep your fury sub 80-100 at all times, you should really only have a few moments in the fight where you are out of buttons to push (for me it's usually 2-3 periods of 3-4 seconds of nothing to do over the course of a 6 minute fight.)

I don't play perfectly, but using that logic, my DPS is very competative (thanks in part to my gear.) I feel that if other players were to adopt a similar play style they might not dislike the new build so much.

I'm not saying this to be an asshole, but I had a really hard time following your response.

Let me clarify, parses do not matter for the most part. My only point is that it is possible to do good DPS. I am able to do good DPS without starving myself for fury, and I do it without good legendaries.

When I say that it is a L2P issue here is what I mean.

With the new build, you want to ALWAYS be able to use Blade Dance on cooldown. To do that you need 15 fury. Chaos Strike costs 40 fury to cast. With that logic you generally want to only use Chaos strike if you are above 55 Fury. If you are spamming Chaos Strike sub 55 Fury you are playing suboptimally (unless you have a felblade proc ready.) At the same time, you don't want your Fury to sit above 80 for too long as you want to be able to us Felblade on CD to maximize your Fury generation so that you can increase your number of Chaos Strikes.

With that in mind, if you simply remember to use FelRush/Throw Glaive when you are sub 55 Fury, and remember to keep your fury sub 80-100 at all times, you should really only have a few moments in the fight where you are out of buttons to push (for me it's usually 2-3 periods of 3-4 seconds of nothing to do over the course of a 6 minute fight.)

I don't play perfectly, but using that logic, my DPS is very competative (thanks in part to my gear.) I feel that if other players were to adopt a similar play style they might not dislike the new build so much.
    Now I agree more, this is a constructive response. Thank you.
    We come to an agreement then which is "few moments in the fight where you are out of buttons to push (for me it's usually 2-3 periods of 3-4 seconds of nothing to do over the course of a 6 minute fight.)"
    = Perception of the concept, different for many people trying to justify their opinion badly enough on two threads of mmo-champ.

Mind recall you I'm speaking for the most, not myself. I enjoy DH even with those little moments and find it very performant even with sub "fury starvation".

Deleted
    Don't mean to be rude or anything since your logs are solid, however. Those are 2 minute fights. Like you can't really defend a fury starvation issue or tell people to l2p and use a 2 min fight as an example of it. Half that fight you were practically still midburst.