Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Then they will hold up the weed stores, banks, etc with guns, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF GUNS IN THE US.
    Of course you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Store owner made a judgment call ... I mean can you reasonably expect not to get hurt when some nutjob is raiding your store? Luckily he knew what he was doing so only the bad guys went down.

Deleted
    So the message criminals should take from this video is the following:

Shoot everyone (customers included) in the gun store before they can pull their guns. Preferably in the back. Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by gend View Post

Shoot everyone (customers included) in the gun store before they can pull their guns. Preferably in the back. Perfect.
    Since the criminals in the video shot first anyway, it doesn't really matter.

The real takeaway for future criminal masterminds is not to rob a gun store during business hours.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-01-13 at 06:54 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by gend View Post

The lengths some people will go to side with armed robbers just to say "I don't like guns" is pretty astounding.

I mean just say what you want to say and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Those are a form of training. Not sure I understand your logic.

Someone who participates in competitions like this, or 3-gun are going to be vastly superior in mechanics and shots than someone who just buys a gun, plinks a piece of paper on a static range once a month.

I don't do competitions, but I do regularly attend training courses by a retired Delta Medic who trains police/swat int he Atlanta area. Our training is basically the same thing as competition just without a timer and point system. Fundamentals are the same and we use obstacle/barriers like they do.
    Games aren't training. They are games.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Just watch the opening to Robocop 2 THATS HOW YOU ROB A GUN SHOP!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Nothing of value was lost.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they train at the same place storm troopers trained.
    nothing of value?! that was some damn fine glass he broke there. it had more value than that robber's life did.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Well, if you're going to go retard you might as well go full retard.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Well, if you're going to go retard you might as well go full retard.
    haha, perfect name and avatar for such a comment X'D

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm more worried about the pedestrians outside wearing some armor. I watched a follow up vid and the owner fired shots right through his storefront toward a busy street. But I'm sure the gun rights nuts wouldn't care if a few innocents were killed so long as the criminal was summarily executed for attempting to rob a store.
    They care. The issue is when someone else has a gun pointed at you, a matter of a second or two can make the difference in staying alive. You do not have time to judge if someone outside the store is going to get hit. Remember the robber fired at him first.