Fucking hell Nintendo. All you had to do was charge 200 for the lot--console, game, peripherals--and everyone would have been singing your fucking praises.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    70 dollars for a fucking xbox one controller with a god damn Nintendo logo on it.... Please someone try to justify this completely unjustifiable price point. Why is it 10 dollars more than the PS4 and Xbox One controllers? Why?

The Joy-Cons being 80 is a bit harder to judge because there is some new technology in that and overall it has more features than a Xbox One or PS4 controller, but the Pro controller's price is unforgivable.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yup makes no sense and it's only snes nes games only

They are literally ripping you off telling you and people are still going to subscribe
    Good thing I don't play on buying one at all

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    70 dollars for a fucking xbox one controller with a god damn Nintendo logo on it.... Please someone try to justify this completely unjustifiable price point. Why is it 10 dollars more than the PS4 and Xbox One controllers? Why?

The Joy-Cons being 80 is a bit harder to judge because there is some new technology in that and overall it has more features than a Xbox One or PS4 controller, but the Pro controller's price is unforgivable.
    The joy con attached to the frame is literally the same thing as the pro controller and it's just a frame. It doesn't do anything but hold the joy cons and they charge that $30

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Good thing I don't play on buying one at all
    I'll get one in 4 years just like the wiiU. It'll be cheap and maybe the subscription thing will become worth it or it'll be removed hopefully
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The joy con attached to the frame is literally the same thing as the pro controller and it's just a frame. It doesn't do anything but hold the joy cons and they charge that $30
    JoyCon frame is piece of plastic. JoyCons themselves are filled with motion sensors, NFC chip, infrared cameras and other stuff you can't find in the Pro Controller.

Right now, I'm just hoping that we'll get some sweet deals on the Wii U after the Switch launches. Infinitely more interested in that and the Switch, right now.

Literally the worst launch line up I've ever seen.

5 games. Ones for the wiiU and only other relevant IP is bomber man and it's filled with micro transactions. Skylanders is a cash grab trash targeted for 5 year Olds and the other 2 are cheap ass throwaway $5 bin games

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Right now, I'm just hoping that we'll get some sweet deals on the Wii U after the Switch launches. Infinitely more interested in that and the Switch, right now.
    New stock of the Wii U is gone. There aren't going to be any deals, best bet there is getting the $200 refurbished ones from Nintendo before those dry up as well otherwise you're looking at the preowned market.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    JoyCon frame is piece of plastic. JoyCons themselves are filled with motion sensors, NFC chip, infrared cameras and other stuff you can't find in the Pro Controller.
    Ya that's what I said? It literally becomes a pro controller on that frame

And it's already sold out everywhere. Why does Nintendo always do this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also why the fuck isn't 1, 2 Switch bundled with the Switch? Who the fuck is going to buy that? I guess their thought process is that after everyone plays LoZ: BotW on Switch people will be so desperate for ANYTHING for their Switch that they'll go out and buy it.

Wii Sports was great, but it was great because it came with my Wii. I sure as hell wouldn't go out and purchase it otherwise. 1, 2 Switch is basically in the same boat for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Personally I say people should get a Wii-U and wait on the switch.

There is more then enough games out for the Wii-U now to justfiy buying one even if u get one 2nd hand. There is some decent bundles on ebay that isn't super over priced as well.

Also the new zelda will run on it (and better).
    Not to mention that 8+ months from now (when the games actually start comming out) will be christmas, and cances are the Switch will have cheaper optional deals then... if not a full-on price reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    And it's already sold out everywhere. Why does Nintendo always do this?
    Because the opposite with overstock and having stock rot on shelves didn't work out well for them with the 3DS/Wii U launches, so nintendo is all about that understock hype again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Also why the fuck isn't 1, 2 Switch bundled with the Switch? Who the fuck is going to buy that? I guess their thought process is that after everyone plays LoZ: BotW on Switch people will be so desperate for ANYTHING for their Switch that they'll go out and buy it.

Wii Sports was great, but it was great because it came with my Wii. I sure as hell wouldn't go out and purchase it otherwise. 1, 2 Switch is basically in the same boat for me.
    Best part is that it's $50.

50 dollars

FIFTY DOLLARS

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's why i decided to pre-order it.

I can always cancel later

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even know what I'm going to buy for the switch on launch day, because i don't really like Zelda at all.
    You have a choice of 4 other games

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Hopefully they announce more details on the virtual console by then, being able to play some gamecube games on the go would be sweeeeeeeeeet
    The nvidia shield runs dolphin pretty good...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Not to mention that 8+ months from now (when the games actually start comming out) will be christmas, and cances are the Switch will have cheaper optional deals then... if not a full-on price reduction.
    Ya I'm already keeping a eye on ebay and seeing if I find a good bundle. Rather spend $400 on a Wii-U with a bunch of games over $400 for the switch and one game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Best Buy had the Zelda Master's up, but it showed none available for pick up in 100 miles.
    And wouldn't give an option to ship.
    Then showed available within 100 miles, but wouldn't let you order that and said not available for store pick up or ship to store, but available for ship to home.
    Ship to home wasn't an option.
    Now it won't let you add to cart, assuming they're sold out.

What a cluster...

Grabbed the special edition instead, at least. Still, grrrr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Because the opposite with overstock and having stock rot on shelves didn't work out well for them with the 3DS/Wii U launches, so nintendo is all about that understock hype again.

- - - Updated - - -

Best part is that it's $50.

50 dollars

FIFTY DOLLARS
    They just love overpricing all their shit this gen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Preordered mine at gamestop an hour ago. Zelda hype train commence.

I see the uppity Best Buy site lied to you after all, Boomzy.