What in the hell am I watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    C r i n g e y

My walmart only got 12 system pre orders. The gamestop only got a few more then that. I was going to wait until wed to pre order, but they are expecting none by tomorrow. Sheesh. Im all for not having things rotting on a shelf, but come on! People being unable to find it day 1 just kills the hype instantly and Ensures they lose customers.

They should at least let pre-orders go uninterrupted until a realistic number that they Can Not fulfill is hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

As of this post Gamestop has the $300 model for pre-order online.

I said fuck it and ordered one.

http://www.gamestop.com/nes/consoles...joy-con/141820
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo literally milking its costumers:

Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    When Bowser was throwing his hat in the trailer

all I could think of was Speedwagon from Jojo because he fights the same way.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just came back from Gamestop to pre-order Switch and Zelda. The employee there said that they only got 36 Switch units per store and is expecting to sell out by 3-4pm "once the kids get out of school". Also, I attempted to reserve a Pro-controller but that store was only given 6. 6! WTF.

Gamestop is still accepting orders on The Switch $300.
    http://www.gamestop.com/nes/consoles...joy-con/141820

It has been going for available to not available all day.

Edit: I Pre-ordered one but ill say one thing tho, if the online cost as much as PS+/XBL I won't be paying for it. I want the system for single player titles mostly anyway.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-13 at 08:13 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    When Bowser was throwing his hat in the trailer

all I could think of was Speedwagon from Jojo because he fights the same way.
    Glad I wasn't the only one

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont pre order. I assume there will be a sick zelda bundle.... also

that bird is falco... Starfox Zero was so..... blaaaahhh that he switched franchises

Also honestly the presentation was bad. I liked Zelda, I liked Mario, but overall..... it has some fear of shovelware for me

Gamestop and IGN both claiming the Wii U version(of Zelda) ran better, had less pop in and had better controls(mostly aiming) from their hands on experience with both.

The lulz keep on coming.

Edit: Giant Bomb reporting much of the same. I think it's safe to say it's a fact now. The Switch version has a slightly improved image at the cost of performance and runs worse.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-01-13 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont pre order. I assume there will be a sick zelda bundle.... also

that bird is falco... Starfox Zero was so..... blaaaahhh that he switched franchises

Also honestly the presentation was bad. I liked Zelda, I liked Mario, but overall..... it has some fear of shovelware for me
    THAT AIN'T FALCO! THAT AIN'T FALCO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Glad I wasn't the only one
    I need need a picture of Boswer with the Menacing things around him... preferably with that hat.

Maybe in gif form too because he is speedwagon now

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Gamestop and IGN both claiming the Wii U version(of Zelda) ran better, had less pop in and had better controls(mostly aiming) from their hands on experience with both.

The lulz keep on coming.

Edit: Giant Bomb reporting much of the same. I think it's safe to say it's a fact now. The Switch version has a slightly improved image at the cost of performance and runs worse.
    Ya that's depressing, canceled my pre-order.

Rather wait and see at this point, Mind find a Wii-U ebay bundle worth grabbing lol. If the games are going to run like shit on it then what is the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    THAT AIN'T FALCO! THAT AIN'T FALCO!

Listen

Smash is not a consistent job... only comes out once a console generation

Needs a new franchise to dip his wings into

He seems great in Zelda, i can already tell I will enjoy his character... mostly because he is a bird person and they are always fun in RPGs

The lulz keep on coming.

Could I get some links? I've been having trouble finding them.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listen

Smash is not a consistent job... only comes out once a console generation

Needs a new franchise to dip his wings into

He seems great in Zelda, i can already tell I will enjoy his character... mostly because he is a bird person and they are always fun in RPGs
    Yeah he and the red Zora dude look dope. Honestly the BotW trailer is one of the best trailers I've seen in awhile. Other than Last of Us Part II.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Could I get some links? I've been having trouble finding them.
    It's from their videos and live streams, so no I'm not going to bother trying to find time stamps for you. You can either search the VoDs yourself or take mine and other peoples words for it.

It's from their videos and live streams, so no I'm not going to bother trying to find time stamps for you. You can either search the VoDs yourself or take mine and other peoples words for it.
    Thanks, hopefully they'll put all the stuff into articles soon.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Also seems there is no headphone jack on The Switch at all.