Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    They already have their leader, though. Are you saying the most awesome orc ever aka Saurfang not memorable with all those Saurfang meme and facts? :P They don't really need new one any time soon unless he dies. Warchief title (leader of the Horde instead of just Orc) belongs to Sylvanas now.
    Yeah but i am sure she would give the title to anyone who deservers(also she prefer the banshee queen title)Saurfang is really old and in legion only have two cameos along side of Danath Trollbane which is pity for such characters of great importance, also the poors trolls need some new leader and the orcs the return of Thrall, seriously if blizzard want a famous orc shaman neutral, they have Rehgar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I have the same feeling, the same thing with Durotan and Draka since they are the only memorable orcs characters since wotlk and it seen blizzard have no priority in give the spotlight to a new orc character that would be their warchief.
    We got a ton of Orcs though, they can just use those. We got Saurfang, Eitrigg, Thrall, Mankirk, Aggra, Rehgar (Not used much, but his Hots appearance shows he has potential), Rexxar (Half-Orc but still) etc.

Draenei we have...Velen, and Maraad, who is dead. I mean they introduced Vindicator Boros but he's mostly only in the Paladin class hall. We don't have any memorable Draenei. They spent all of WoD building Yrel up and then she just stays there and we're back to having no development or memorable Draenei.

We have great heroes in Warcraft lore without needing anything from the retcon-alternative-universe-misunderstanding.
    That being said... they are likely to include them in the later stages of the war. Just hopefully in a small capacity, not leading characters.

P.s. Yrel's voice is reducing my cognitive abilities by 3% each time she speaks. I'm permanently damaged since WoD.
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2017-01-12 at 02:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    We got a ton of Orcs though, they can just use those. We got Saurfang, Eitrigg, Thrall, Mankirk, Aggra, Rehgar (Not used much, but his Hots appearance shows he has potential), Rexxar (Half-Orc but still) etc.

Draenei we have...Velen, and Maraad, who is dead. I mean they introduced Vindicator Boros but he's mostly only in the Paladin class hall. We don't have any memorable Draenei. They spent all of WoD building Yrel up and then she just stays there and we're back to having no development or memorable Draenei.
    Rehgar and Thrall are in the same spot of Vindicator Boros, are more shaman rather than horde leaders or figures, Saurfang after the initial quest for warrior, he disappeared with trollbane to only appear in the quest for the hidden skin for the arms warrior artifact

Rehgar and Thrall are in the same spot of Vindicator Boros, are more shaman rather than horde leaders or figures, Saurfang after the initial quest for warrior, he disappeared with trollbane to only appear in the quest for the hidden skin for the arms warrior artifact
    Rehgar maybe, but Thrall has big potential as a Warchief and leader, have you not played Warcraft 3?
    They need to pull him out of his retirement and make him lead the Orcs once more.

But yeah so many characters are underused, but they're still there. The Draenei lost their only memorable character besides Velen in WOD. (Nobundo doesn't count as he's a Broken) and the only "somewhat" memorable Draenei added in Legion was Boros, who is pretty much unrelated to the Draenei faction as a whole.

Bringing Yrel back would give the Draenei a nice character they can work on. Especially if she decides to stay and help the Draenei or something.
    WOD was a mess but I want to get something good out of it rather than forget it existed and having our characters go to another world and lose valuable equipment, personnel and time for nothing. I mean, WOD is the reason why the friggin Legion returned.

Rehgar maybe, but Thrall has big potential as a Warchief and leader, have you not played Warcraft 3?
    They need to pull him out of his retirement and make him lead the Orcs once more.

But yeah so many characters are underused, but they're still there. The Draenei lost their only memorable character besides Velen in WOD. (Nobundo doesn't count as he's a Broken) and the only "somewhat" memorable Draenei added in Legion was Boros, who is pretty much unrelated to the Draenei faction as a whole.

Bringing Yrel back would give the Draenei a nice character they can work on. Especially if she decides to stay and help the Draenei or something.
    WOD was a mess but I want to get something good out of it rather than forget it existed and having our characters go to another world and lose valuable equipment, personnel and time for nothing. I mean, WOD is the reason why the friggin Legion returned.
    That is what I am saying, Blizzard should put Thrall back as the warchief since he is the only that can be a good leader orc without being a warmonger(also metzen is available any time to voice him). About Maraad, he didn't did anything importan in bc and lich king(he just made cameos) only in wod he has a importan role, but before that he was just the draenei of the cinematic of bc, Yrel in the other hand need to return to deal with the legion, since any hand is welcome to defeat the most powerful menace of this universe

That is what I am saying, Blizzard should put Thrall back as the warchief since he is the only that can be a good leader orc without being a warmonger(also metzen is available any time to voice him). About Maraad, he didn't did anything importan in bc and lich king(he just made cameos) only in wod he has a importan role, but before that he was just the draenei of the cinematic of bc, Yrel in the other hand need to return to deal with the legion, since any hand is welcome to defeat the most powerful menace of this universe
    Thrall doesn't need to be the Warchief, just the Orc leader. The Orcs should get their own leader just like every faction has. The Warchief should be the ruler of the Horde, not of the Orcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Its best if we just sweep WoD under the carpet and leave all the characters and lore there.
    This argument is retarded. You can't just ignore an entire expansion and act like it never happened. IT HAPPENED. Deal with it. Now we need to see the storyline continue. 7.2 or 7.3 makes sense for them to join us.

Thrall doesn't need to be the Warchief, just the Orc leader. The Orcs should get their own leader just like every faction has. The Warchief should be the ruler of the Horde, not of the Orcs.
    Sylvanas didn't wanted the title, and the others dudes probably don't want it neither, in any case the new leaders can create some kind of council between the chiefs and rid of the warchief title(can be a nice change to the horde, since this new horde is more like the union of many nations) Or blizzard develop a new orc character with a friend troll that can take the place of leaders of from they race.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    I was disappointed that AU Grom didn't come lend a hand in beating the nightmare out of Cenarius.
    "im going to chug this demon blood just for this occasion"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "im going to chug this demon blood just for this occasion"
    Oh man, that would be scene 100% made by blizzard.