7.15 enh stealth nerfed

Lava lash not longer trigger stormbringer during doomwind.

This mean our actual dps is much lower than what simc say.

Enh is really bad now with new build, pull dps look soooo bad with less bursty build and our dps will look bad in any short fight or farm content. We are pretty much lower dps in all melee(just above surv hunter)

Since when it can? The whole purpose of t19 is to have LL triggering Stormbringer, no?

This change happened a while ago. They buffed WF procs to compensate.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So stealthy its taken the OP about 4 months to notice.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2017-01-13 at 06:11 AM.

Maybe he means windfury.

Deleted
    all the top enhance logs are with SA before nerf, we are even lower now.

I think I may read the log incorrect.

One question, can melee attack trigger stormbringer? If not then I can show you proof that lava lash trigger it.

The fact is, my rotation is still same, simc say my dps should be same but my dummy dps drop from ~460 to ~420 on many test. I try compare the difference and notice the number of stormstrike is much much lower than simc.

So I am sure there are some stealth nerfed somewhere because I can see my dps is clearly lower.(note, I always used AS because mythic+, so all test is with AS old rotation.)

Now look at wowdev twitter, they said they will buff SA, it mean they there can be lots of othet stealth nerf out thete

For a little while after 7.0, Lava Lash was bugged and could trigger Windfury (unintended).
    This was later hotfix patched and fixed.

This hotfix though was implemented into the game after 7.1.5 already began development, and was accidentally left out of 7.1.5, so now the bug has returned.

Currently on live servers, Lava Lash can trigger Windfury (only offhand attacks are supposed to trigger Windfury), and Windfury in turn can proc Stormbringer, so Lava Lash has a very very small chance to trigger Stormbringer.
    This isn't intended and will probably be patched out again very soon.

Simc is programmed to assume that Lava Lash does not trigger Windfury, so sims are actually showing slightly lower dps than our potential with this bug

- - - Updated - - -

It's been fixed.

The "actual" stealth nerf was the 50% proc rate cut Spontaneous Appendages took. That, in addition to the fact that we're casting lava lash way more often, is why Enhancement's stormstrike casts are way down.

Well apparently they just pushed out a hotfix because LL was supposedly sometimes triggering Windfury, not Stormbringer. So uh, I guess our DPS is even lower now.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Maybe he means windfury.
    Thats what I assumed and that was supposed to be fixed months ago which coincided with a buff to Windfury.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Thats what I assumed and that was supposed to be fixed months ago which coincided with a buff to Windfury.
    It was, the bug sneaked back in with 7.1.5, and today it was fixed again.