Quote Originally Posted by Dellux View Post
    can you explain why people using mark of hidden satyr ( while it does 1.5-3%? where 3-3.5% is like 1/100 pull) instead of soldier with 3% dmg increase?
    Because adding 3% to 200% is a 1.5% damage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    Because adding 3% to 200% is a 1.5% damage increase.
    how come ?

how come ?
    If you increase 200% by 1.5% you get 203%.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    If you increase 200% by 1.5% you get 203%.
    what 200% and 1.5% are you talking about ?
    trained soldier gives 600 mastery +3% dmg increase on target affected by Colosus smash. Wtf 200% and 1.5%

what 200% and 1.5% are you talking about ?
    trained soldier gives 600 mastery +3% dmg increase on target affected by Colosus smash. Wtf 200% and 1.5%
    Most players have enough mastery so that their CS debuff increases a mob's damage taken by about 100%. That means you deal 200% damage to the mob. Adding 3% to that debuff with the enchant increases your damage dealt from 200% to 203%. 203/200 = 1.015, or a 1.5% damage gain. Hidden Satyr deals more than that, on average, so it's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    Most players have enough mastery so that their CS debuff increases a mob's damage taken by about 100%. That means you deal 200% damage to the mob. Adding 3% to that debuff with the enchant increases your damage dealt from 200% to 203%. 203/200 = 1.015, or a 1.5% damage gain. Hidden Satyr deals more than that, on average, so it's better.
    Ow.... its working like that..... rly?
    thanks.
    Should i go for extra gcd during BC, if my base gear has 19% haste and 110%dmg from CS ?
    Last edited by Dellux; 2017-01-13 at 10:49 PM.

I have gloves,pants,belt. What tier should I be going for. I feel like I'm going to lose alot of mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I have gloves,pants,belt. What tier should I be going for. I feel like I'm going to lose alot of mastery
    Gloves and Pants (damn, you got the pants - those are amazing in M+).

--

Guys ..... -looks at the class adjustments and whispers quietly- they didn't nerf us yet. >_>;; ...

I have pants, gloves, ring, bracers & sephuz. At this point I think I should just change my loot spec lol

Ow.... its working like that..... rly?
    thanks.
    Should i go for extra gcd during BC, if my base gear has 19% haste and 110%dmg from CS ?
    Not right now. Just get your 4 pieces set first then go from there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Ranking statistics would point to this being more to do with the players in your raid group being bad than Arms dps being good, considering Arms is the 15th highest spec from 75-90% and 14th highest spec at 95% and 12th highest spec at 99%. Arms can do well through good RNG, and with poor RNG it's pretty weak. Of course this problem doesn't show up so much with fast kill times, since you're blessed by high overall Bloodlust uptime (in relation to fight duration) and quickly entering Execute phase.

But with that considered, Arms performs better on faster fights and yet is only at best the 12th highest performing spec overall, and on average the 15th highest spec, during a time period when super fast kill times through overgearing are the norm. So that means if you're so easily outclassing your raid, your raid just isnt as good as or you or as well geared.
    So god damn true...

Got the heroic leap shoulders. Too bad Prydaz and Bracers are both better than them.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Got the heroic leap shoulders. Too bad Prydaz and Bracers are both better than them.
    I would agree on prydaz, but how the heck leap shoulders are worse than bracers? I mean they both have best stats (mastery/haste), but shoulders is "bigger" stat-wise slot than bracers and having 3 leap charges is OBVIOUSLY better than rage heal (unless you're... I dunno, questing while being undergeared?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I would agree on prydaz, but how the heck leap shoulders are worse than bracers? I mean they both have best stats (mastery/haste), but shoulders is "bigger" stat-wise slot than bracers and having 3 leap charges is OBVIOUSLY better than rage heal (unless you're... I dunno, questing while being undergeared?)
    I dream daily about getting the shoulders and the pants as arms for mythic+.

Yeah, just realized I didn't have any other bracers besides some class hall set ones. Went and bought some demonsteels with equal haste/mastery and upgraded them to 865.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Arensky View Post
    I dream daily about getting the shoulders and the pants as arms for mythic+.
    I have the pants and prefer sephuz to them. They're kinda meh honestly.

Not right now. Just get your 4 pieces set first then go from there.
    as i tested on dummy its gives me 10-25k dps for 4min combat (no buffs/pots/drums). Did near 15 pulls.
    dunno how it goes in raid.

Looking for some trinket guidance. Keeping in mind the what appears to be 50% ninja-nerf to Spontaneous Appendages' proc dmg, my trinket options are as follows:

1) 895 Ursoc's Rending Paw
    2) 875 Etheral Urn w/Mastery socketed
    3) 885 Spontaneous Appendages
    4) 870 Nightmare Egg Shell w/Mastery socketed

I don't trust sims right now because I'm uncertain if the SA ninja-nerf has been updated. My gut feeling is the Urn wins out due to mastery/strength and Rending Paw due to high amount of strength.

Thanks in advance!

Appendages is getting buffed, confirmed by Blizzard on twitter. So out of those trinkets Urn + SA.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...09858945515520
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2017-01-15 at 12:43 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Tried it a bit but was underwhelmed to say the least after reading of such promising results so could you post me your setup and a couple logs so I can figure out what I am doing wrong ? I can easily burst hard but sustain is just terrible.

did 666 k on guarm m. Was mostly ms crit luck had 70%
    can u help me on this pls.. !?

im always following the rotation

charge > FR > slam > FR > CD's > FR > MORTAL and rotate it but im getting 0 rage after 30 sec. what i have too do ! what im doing wrong

im confused..
    i have + 800k dps for only 40 sec
    i have 885 ilvl
    95% mastery
    8% haste
    16% crit
    1% vers
    + legendary finger ayala's stone (free execute)
    im doing around 450k - 480k dps on ursoc - guarm ! .. but i know i can do +600k with this Gear
    the finger is giving execute at the start of the fight !

should i use it before Mortal !?
    is that a min rage too stop use SLAM ?
    should i spam slam !? too get lower cd on BC and procs..
    should i get some more haste !?

do i have wrong rotation !?

il apperciate any help in this !!
    Regargs