10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    ... and mw for sure has overall more interesting legendaries than discipline (imho).
    Unison Spaulders are gimped in raid healing because Soothing Mist can't be expected to do hardly anything.
    Shelter of Rin is insulting considering the mechanical issues with using Sheilun's Gift. "Do you miss Uplift yet Mistweavers?"
    Petrichor Lagniappe is the "you're almost as good as a Druid" knockoff.
    Ovyd's Winter Wrap only activates on overhealing, then spreads a short-lived healing buff to only 2 random people, so if the planets align it's mediocre at best.
    Leggings of The Black Flame is one of the legendaries I actually enjoy but not everyone is going to enjoy RNG in a healing environment. Most of the legendaries in the game should be designed with a utility centric focus like this one.
    Ei'thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas are similarly as awkward as Ovyd's: You get a crappy buff if you happen to be spending your time not actually healing.
    Eye of Collidus the Warp-Water happens to be the easiest to get the full benefit of. It's not terrible since it's the most versatile legendary for raiding and dungeons that isn't Prydaz or Velen's, but it really only brings Life Cocoon in line to what it probably should be shielding for anyway.

Listening to the other players in my guild complaining about their legendaries and how they're not viable without them and I'm sitting here thinking how most healing legendaries are crap and uninteresting. Velen's synergizes with Essence Font in terms of stats and the overhealing effect. It's funny that Prydaz is best for throughput and the shield is more utilitarian than most of the other legendaries we have.

Just made me think of something when you mentioned Uplift and the legendary chest.

Uplifting Trance should have been that, when you use Vivify, all people with Renewing Mist are healed by x% of the heal done in extra.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Have you guys noticed that ranged abilities by bosses now target MW? Was doing nightbane last and i was eligible to get targeted by the firepool even though we had another range in the group. Prior to 7.1.5, I would never get targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by J-sPeEd View Post
    Have you guys noticed that ranged abilities by bosses now target MW? Was doing nightbane last and i was eligible to get targeted by the firepool even though we had another range in the group. Prior to 7.1.5, I would never get targeted.
    i did nightbane earlier and didnt experience this.

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue with prydaz is not whether it is a good or bad legendary. There is no disputing the fact that in terms of numbers it is great. However it is just too boring and doesn't feel good. If I'm not mistaken it is currently ranked as one of the best legendaries for discipline priests, yet I would rather have the head/trinket/ring , hell I think the boots which allow me to cast while moving are more interesting.

... and mw for sure has overall more interesting legendaries than discipline (imho). This is the reason why people don't want prydaz.
    The survivability + large hps increase is why prydaz is so great. You would hard pressed to find better legendaries for healers than prydaz.

idk why you want ring/head over prydaz on disc though lol.

As for reasons why people don't want prydaz at this point, it's just pure ignorance. It was massively buffed this patch, that's why it is so good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TeleriaX View Post
    "Interesting"? In terms of legendaries? Most of them dont change the playstyle at all, so there is nothing different from using another Legendary Oo

The reason why people dont want prydaz is because they got caught up in the rant about sephuz and prydaz without realizing how good they are..
    Prydaz used to be bad/average, now it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by J-sPeEd View Post
    I've noticed some inconsistencies getting targeted by mechanics. For instance I keep being targeted by Licks on Guarm. Someone in my guild said it was because that spell ONLY targets healers not just "ranged" but I am not sure. And it seems when there is a low number of melee or none you will be targeted. Had almost no range in a group and was getting targeted by the little adds in Phase 1 Xavius

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post

It was never bad HPS wise compared to the other Mistweaver Legendaries. Get your facts right.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was never bad HPS wise compared to the other Mistweaver Legendaries. Get your facts right.
    Sure, but we can all say 7.0/7.1 mw legendaries weren't exactly great, which was my point.

Sure, but we can all say 7.0/7.1 mw legendaries weren't exactly great, which was my point.
    If that was your point, why didnt you say it then? Because what you said is completely different. You said Prydaz was bad/average which was never true for mistweavers to begin with.
    Well whatever.

The survivability + large hps increase is why prydaz is so great. You would hard pressed to find better legendaries for healers than prydaz.

idk why you want ring/head over prydaz on disc though lol.

As for reasons why people don't want prydaz at this point, it's just pure ignorance. It was massively buffed this patch, that's why it is so good.

- - - Updated - - -

In case it wasn't clear -- I do know that Prydaz is great and I wouldn't have anything against having it drop. It's just boring. It doesn't change the play style one bit. It doesn't add any flavour to your spec. You get the ring and you have a new way to use your barrier. You get the head and you can comfortably fill in some more DPS focused period. A fair comparison would be trinkets -- stats sticks are great. Yet I find on-use/proc trinkets to be much more fun. From this point MW has quite a few nice options

I guess it all depends on the level you play at. Somebody playing at the highest level (such as yourself) will always want the mathematically best option. A lot of people however will prefer the more "fun" pieces -- and I can understand why these people would be disappointed after getting Prydaz.

I guess it all depends on the level you play at. Somebody playing at the highest level (such as yourself) will always want the mathematically best option. A lot of people however will prefer the more "fun" pieces -- and I can understand why these people would be disappointed after getting Prydaz.

Again - help me out here. What kind of "fun" pieces do you mean? Most legendaries dont change your playstyle at all. The only legendary that should have a real impact or could be considered somewhat fun would be the pants and the trinket. Everything else is basically play as you usually do and they only add a somewhat nice effect. Nothing else is changing. So by your kind of logic you would be disappointed by 8 of 10 the possible legendaries?

Again - help me out here. What kind of "fun" pieces do you mean? Most legendaries dont change your playstyle at all. The only legendary that should have a real impact or could be considered somewhat fun would be the pants and the trinket.
    1) I was talking in general (not specifically about MW)
    2) I for one consider even a "nice effect" added to my spell more fun than Having a passive shield. However since you insist on getting an explanation (perhaps to have your own view verified as the only correct one)

Trinket -- using it will allow you to "go ham" and ignore overhealing for a short time
    Wrists -- may allow you to use your "big" cd more often
    Chests -- makes your artefact spell usable in different situations?
    Feet -- does this really need an explanation?

However I admit that my experience with MW is highly limited and these legendaries may not be efficient. I do see some appeal in their effects though.

Yeah ok. You dont know much about MW. Makes sense then.

Yeah ok. You dont know much about MW. Makes sense then.
    So far you weren't even able to point out what was wrong with my opinion. Seems to me that you just want to bitch about something. So I think we end it here and prevent any further offtopic.

So far you weren't even able to point out what was wrong with my opinion. Seems to me that you just want to bitch about something. So I think we end it here and prevent any further offtopic.
    Don't bother talking with this guy, he's very hostile for no reason, kinda like that cqwrteur guy that just got banned

oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Oka555 View Post
    Any trinkets looking good from NH?
    star map + aluriel's mirror

brinewater slime w/ crit or vers or mastery,ethereal urn, infernal alchemist stone are also good

think bis will be brinewater slime + star map

10+ Year Old Account
    If that was your point, why didnt you say it then? Because what you said is completely different. You said Prydaz was bad/average which was never true for mistweavers to begin with.
    Well whatever.
    Old prydaz was barely a 3% hps increase, and that was performing the best last patch. A 2-3% hps increase isn't exactly a great legendary, despite being the strongest mw legendary. This is why I said it was bad/average.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    star map + aluriel's mirror

brinewater slime w/ crit or vers or mastery,ethereal urn, infernal alchemist stone are also good

think bis will be brinewater slime + star map
    Why a Brinewater Slime w/ Mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Awsumpossum View Post
    Why a Brinewater Slime w/ Mastery?
    because mastery will be insane with our tier.