Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by itstheduke View Post
    No, its just a flat 2.5% nerf, it does not take into account mastery. You can remedy this easily with just enchant swaps/a few gear changes. Its still a nerf, but its pretty remediable, and it most just makes exsang more appealing(which atm, is even worse than alacrity for heavy target swapping encounters).
    mastery improves on the base AP though, so shouldn't it be way more than 2.5%?

And that is considering quite a few parses with bugged vendetta have inflated our logs.

Now we will be middle of the pack on ST and dogshit on aoe.

Gg

Quote Originally Posted by Aruken View Post
    their damage numbers were hit, not their gameplay unlike us.
    it's still nothing compared to the utter and total dry buttrape that the sub boots got, as someone who's suffered that trauma already i can tell you im fine with the boots nerfs

the sub boots are still fun and rewarding to use, unlike the assassination boots which are now pointless.
    no they aren't - they are relegated to the level of the belt. They provide a minor QoL improvement now.

So I'm stupid. I still have 8% dmg increase per stack, same as last night. What did I miss? I don't understand

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginerashon View Post
    So I'm stupid. I still have 8% dmg increase per stack, same as last night. What did I miss? I don't understand
    "Hey all. As with each major patch that significantly changes class spells and abilities, we review tuning based on live data once it’s live, to look for any tuning issues that may have arisen. Based on that, we’re planning to make the following changes during the next weekly restarts in each region. We’ll continue to pay close attention to each spec’s performance as players progress through the Nighthold, and are ready to make further adjustments as necessary."
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

the sub boots are still fun and rewarding to use, unlike the assassination boots which are now pointless.
    what? combined with MA and the new trinket from NH it'll still make you sync vendetta with kingsbane and/or exsang

they're still bis, just not way better than the bracers now. how is that not "fun and rewarding"

the sub boots nerf almost cut your APM in half.

if anything it was ridiculous that the boots were basically the only legendary not to get nerfed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Never happy to see a rogue nerf but it's really a small nerf and it's kinda deserved. AP build is op and it scaling very well with gear, and dustwalker was a bit to strong in AP build...

I don't think this nerf will have a big impact on the general strength of rogue.. it might also give a tiny bit of breathing room to exsang build.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    Never happy to see a rogue nerf but it's really a small nerf and it's kinda deserved. AP build is op and it scaling very well with gear, and dustwalker was a bit to strong in AP build...

I don't think this nerf will have a big impact on the general strength of rogue.. it might also give a tiny bit of breathing room to exsang build.
    it's not really a small nerf tho, it'Ll amount to like a ~7% dmg nerf with the boots and the AP nerf combined
    DHs got like 3% and they were ahead of us :P and their AOE is immeasurably better than ours

assa is good for nothing but fucking a single target to death, so why cant they be #1 at that at least?:P

but the problem is, that once again, if sub ends up equal to assa overall or god forbid better, i wasted like 10 million AP into my assa weapon, i really wish blizz would decide wtf they want and just let me pick a spec
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-01-14 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Okay so time to start spamming wow forums with QQ posts like the hunters did and receive 20% buff all fixed.
    Difference between you and hunters is your 3 specs aren't the bottom 3 in the game.

Where's this 20% buff anyway?

7% Aura Dmg Buff in 7.1.5, followed by AP Nerf that's a 5-6% dmg reduction....makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzaj View Post
    7% Aura Dmg Buff in 7.1.5, followed by AP Nerf that's a 5-6% dmg reduction....makes sense.
    yeah, it does actually
    since AP is a talent not the entire spec, they buff the entire spec and the nerf AP thus making the other options more desirable/equal

in fact exsang might be even better than AP now at least before the setbonus

AP as a concept was pretty broken anyway to tell you the truth, it made assa rogues scale insanely well, imagine how nuts it wouldve been with the last tier gear
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-01-14 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah, it does actually
    since AP is a talent not the entire spec, they buff the entire spec and the nerf AP thus making the other options more desirable/equal

I get that, I think i'm just frustrated that on balance the overall dps is more in-line across talents, but now you may need to farm other relics (GW) or secondary stat gear if you want to swap.

I feel like this is a sign of how this shit will go for the whole expac. These little adjutments that bring things in line, but have downstream impact on gearing or even what spec pulls ahead. Before you could just swap talents around and suck it up, now you have AP, Relics, Legendaries and gear to contend with.

I'm sure you can relate - if you had put all your AP into sub, then they heavily nerf the boots and don't offset the dmg reduction, you'd be fucked.
    Last edited by Zzaj; 2017-01-14 at 05:21 AM.

yeah, it does actually

rather they nerf entire spec and then buff exsang. Regearing entire stats every single time a fucking patch hits is one of the reason I stopped playing dk last expos

Quote Originally Posted by Zzaj View Post
    I get that, I think i'm just frustrated that on balance the overall dps is more in-line across talents, but now you may need to farm other relics (GW) or secondary stat gear if you want to swap.
    you do realize that MA relics are bis for exsang too if you got the boots right?

being able to sync vendetta and exsang is still gonna be a thing with it.

as for stats, ye i agree, but i mean, that's why you save stuff for it

i got pretty good gear for both specs atm

you do realize that MA relics are bis for exsang too if you got the boots right?

being able to sync vendetta and exsang is still gonna be a thing with it.

as for stats, ye i agree, but i mean, that's why you save stuff for it

i got pretty good gear for both specs atm
    Yeah, in which case I would be fine, but I got:

1. Prydaz
    2. Sephuz
    3. Cloak
    4. Valeera
    5. Prydaz again

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Okay so time to start spamming wow forums with QQ posts like the hunters did and receive 20% buff all fixed.
    not all 3 rogue specs are bottom 3 dps, 8% is not 20% for MM (the spec 75%+ hunters play)

did your face type that on your hands? you'd seem a lot smarter if you said your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Andoris View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Assassination
    Agonizing Poison increases damage by 3.5% per stack (down from 4%).

Rogue
    Duskwalker's Footpads: Energy needed per 1 second of CDR for Vendetta increased from 50 to 65.

Honestly fu*k this game and Blizzard.

How much more can we take?

With this change and the nerf to MA Trait/Relics, the boots are shit.
    You are a fool if you believe Assassination wasn't stronger than it should. The nerf to Agonizing Poison is well deserved, specially to make Exsanguinate builds viable again. Same goes for Duskwalker's Foodpads: pretty much all legendary items were nerfed, while this one was left untouched, regardless being BiS for MA builds.

The only problem I see is: they nerfed MA relics when they should have nerfed the boots instead. Now, they nerfed the boots, while MA relics are still nerfed. I think we should all go complain on Forums and demand Blizzard to revert the stealth nerf to MA relics that they didn't even have the decency to acknowledge so far.

The truth is: they are nerfing CDRs because of that trinket that has a chance to reduce Vendetta's cooldown by 5 seconds. I dunny why they are recycling trinkets from SoO, but this trinket shouldn't even be in the game to being with. When people get this trinket, they probably gonna nerf CDR a bit more, because reasons...
    Last edited by Adalwolf; 2017-01-14 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    not all 3 rogue specs are bottom 3 dps, 8% is not 20% for MM (the spec 75%+ hunters play)

did your face type that on your hands? you'd seem a lot smarter if you said your face.
    give him a break he's just upset
    assa rogues wouldve probably not been overperforming in NH thanks to every single boss having cleave
    and while assa CAN do decent cleave and burst AOE like , it's totally RNG and if it doesnt proc you do jackshit, at best it'll work like 1/10 times, hardly something you can rely on

if they made poison bomb more reliable to compensate, or increased FoK/deadly poison dmg to buff assa AOE a bit, it'd be fine.

i mean they're not gonna be bad persay(in fact we'll still be okay/goodish), but we're gonna be a spec who's good for one thing and we're not even gonna be the best at that.

i mean it's not like i can pad meters with 2 million explosive shots :P

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    You are a fool if you believe Assassination wasn't stronger than it should. The nerf to Agonizing Poison is well deserved, specially to make Exsanguinate builds viable again. Same goes for Duskwalker's Foodpads: pretty much all legendary items were nerfed, while this one was left untouched, regardless being BiS for MA builds.

The only problem I see is: they nerfed MA relics when they should have nerfed the boots instead. Now, they nerfed the boots, while MA relics are still nerfed. I think we should all go complain on Forums and demand Blizzard to revert the stealth nerf to MA relics that they didn't even have the decency to acknowledge so far.

The truth is: they are nerfing CDRs because of that trinket that has a chance to reduce Vendetta's cooldown by 5 seconds. I dunny why they are recycling trinkets from SoO, but this trinket shouldn't even be in the game to being with. When people get this trinket, they probably gonna nerf CDR a bit more, because reasons...
    A fool? Go fuck yourself. It's my opinion.

You'll see how shitty, middle of the pack our ST is in NH and how we are not competitive in the mostly aoe based fights.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-01-15 at 07:07 AM.