about time tbh, we've been too strong for too long

Quote Originally Posted by jba252 View Post
    1 raid tier is too long? yeah, you're a clown.

say i'm a clown all you want, you know we're too strong and we're lucky it lasted as long as it did. I expected more nerfs.

15+ Year Old Account
    say i'm a clown all you want, you know we're too strong and we're lucky it lasted as long as it did. I expected more nerfs.
    Well tbh locks got to be op for most of MoP while we struggled and had most of our buffs reverted 2 days later, and we spent most of WoD with a 100% useless lvl 100 talent, so it would have been nice to ride the OP train for a few tiers, not saying those nerfs will put us a mile behind, I mean just to be flat out broken
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ this guy plays a mage.

Post your priest, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Post your priest, thanks.
    According to his recent post history, he had four Warlock legendaries back in November.

jesus -.-

Obv when I get the shoulders, they get nerf one week later ! Pfff Blizzard trying to sabotage me !

Some of the nerfs are kinda weird (the ST nerfs). I understand the dots nerfs (we were kinda OP multitarget) tho nerfing SW : void is like "wut"

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    Shadow

Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Shadow Crash, Shadow Word: Death, Shadow Word: Void, Shadowy Apparition, Void Bolt, Void Torrent, and Void Eruption damage reduced by 4%.

Shadow Word: Pain damage reduced by 11%.

Vampiric Touch damage reduced by 14%.

Legendary

Mother Shahraz’s Seduction: Stacks of Voidform gained when entering Voidform reduced from 5 to 3.
    Zeks Exterminatus: Damage bonus increased from 25% to 100%.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...ning-hotfixes/
    Guess I'll be replacing the shoulders when I get a decent legendary. At least I'll be able to wear the tier shoulders, which is one of three that have decent stats. Not sure what made the shoulders worth nerfing though, I mean you could get 7, and possibly 8, stacks consistently before, not sure how 5 was too much.

I suppose if you have the cloak and belt you can run Insight and watch things proc all day.

Not too surprised by the nerfs, although now I get to wait longer to finish Brawlers Guild.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

VT nerf is too huge, isn't it?

Also, its nice to see that we're still sometimes being visited by idiots who play mages and locks. Very jealous mages and locks.
    Last edited by l33t; 2017-01-14 at 08:35 AM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Was fun to wreck dungeons while it lasted. VT needed a nerf, but I think starting with a 10% nerf to VT and SWP would have been enough.
    Good that the shoulders got nerfed. Legendaries are more in line with eachother again

Deleted
    Never say any legendary sucks. The other day they nerf your favorite and boost the least wanted Currently doesn't matter for me as I have 2 rings and a helm.

The nerf was somewhat expected since Mythic EN clear on wednesday. Absolutely dominating on trash and multi target bosses and still could be 1st to 3rd dps on single target fights. After the nerf I only need to loot 2 good legendaries to compensate and will be rocking meters still.

Deleted
    There is no way you should be 'dominating' on trash. We are still a good 20% behind the better M+ classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    There is no way you should be 'dominating' on trash. We are still a good 20% behind the better M+ classes.
    Some trash in raid lasts longer than in mythic+ and our tanks are well chainpulling it. Often you can chain 40stack voidforms and keep sustained dps over a million, maybe 2. Other classes just do their burst, but after ~40seconds SP starts climbing on meters
    Last edited by mmoc8a27148bc4; 2017-01-14 at 02:05 PM.

(Half joking) Sometimes I wonder if Blizzard has a team of psychologists working for them, and this is all just part of some weird bait and switch thing. "We want to go here, but if we do it all at once people will go nuts. But if we do it in baby steps, people will thank us for it and be like, 'Yes totally needed.'" l I wonder if there's a third set of changes sitting in the pipe, time-gated by a few weeks. Etc... lol.

In all seriousness, I like the talent changes and I am surprised how much they seem to actually understand the fundamental issues and worked to solve them. Kudos to them.
    Last edited by Kilee25; 2017-01-14 at 02:16 PM.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Do you think the nerf was justified? Were we too good that it was needed?

From what I understand 10% was taken from Voidform and 25% was given across all spells. Then 10% was taken from dots and 4% from the other spells and if I make the calculation 25% overall-10% shadowform- 4% normal spells that equals to 11% buffed damage on normal spells and 5% buffed damage on dots. I suppose its a buff overall though Im not sure if it was right for those spells to be nerfed.

Is it that bad to see the Shadowpriest dominate for once?

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me what you think btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Do you think the nerf was justified? Were we too good that it was needed?

From what I understand 10% was taken from Voidform and 25% was given across all spells. Then 10% was taken from dots and 4% from the other spells and if I make the calculation 25% overall-10% shadowform- 4% normal spells that equals to 11% buffed damage on normal spells and 5% buffed damage on dots. I suppose its a buff overall though Im not sure if it was right for those spells to be nerfed.

Is it that bad to see the Shadowpriest dominate for once?

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me what you think btw?
    Not the best news for us but well still be viable, we will be middle of the pack on st and very good on mt
    They buffed our insanity generation and also modified some talents so the calculation isn't accurate

So, what's the best talent combination now for pure aoe-ing big packs in m+?

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    So, what's the best talent combination now for pure aoe-ing big packs in m+?
    Misery and shadowcrash of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Misery and shadowcrash of course.
    So, you spam VT on all mobs in a pack and then SC them, right? Or you SC them first?

And what about Sanlayn vs AS, and LI vs RoS?