Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Enhancement specializes in ST? Rofl, ok.
    Well, he's right. Or you gonna tell me we do great in AoE and cleave? We do specialize in ST, even if it's not that strong as well. Enhanc damage should be way higher for how much we lack in aoe/cleave, but then again, there are other specs in need of some crazy buffs as well.

Blizz proving again how incompetent they are at balancing and how they have NO IDEA about their game aspects.

The changes to disc are a slap right in the fucking face. Fuck off, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedmist View Post
    The changes to disc are a slap right in the fucking face. Fuck off, Blizzard.
    The only change Disc got is a super minor buff? What the hell, is it bitch and whine for no reason day?

Deleted
    This will not save the MM hunter... there needs to be talent changes and the buff is almost nothing. At least BM seems fine...
    Survival is still trash but who cares anyway? not even Blizzard gives a sh*t...
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2017-01-14 at 06:40 AM.

Blizz: OMG blood DK's are taking Blooddrinker over now instead of Heartbreaker? OMFG hurry and nerf that shit! They must ALWAYS take the new nerfed version of heartbreaker.

Honestly.... Blizzard balance this xpac is killing the game. Its like watching a retarded infant try to fit a square peg in a circular hole.

What about ferals blizz WTF are u guys doing
    Oh I forgot we are not enhanc shaman....

Deleted
    "Yo Blizz, theres rets on the charts". *Rets destroyed*

Hahaha I saw those protection warrior nurf a coming after my first dungeon if 7.1.5, not even mad had my fun beating all the dps in m+'s :P

Deleted
    The only change Disc got is a super minor buff? What the hell, is it bitch and whine for no reason day?
    He's saying that because dps trinkets are on our loot list when we don't want them to be, clogging up loot we do want. This buff doesn't change that, we still want mana trinkets/stat sticks.

do they even look at ppl that raid normal?? or are all the buffs and nerf for mythic ppl..seems to me it is....

Seriously? Not a single nerf to balance fruids?
    laughed at Execution Sentence nerf what a joke, wasn't playing with it before as it simmed less
    not we r back to 7.1 5k dps difference between FV and ES on 600k+ is a joke

Deleted
    WHAT IS THE POINT OF A PTR?!

Why does Blizzard never take PTR's seriously?! Why is it always the same thing over and over with them every patch. AND THEN when release they release with changes that were never tested to begin with. And now they will again release new changes without testing them first.

My god they had months!!!

The sunwell exploit can be seen here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itr7Ktm9DpA. Lowbies where dying everywhere!! Was my first view of a GM in game for over 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    He's saying that because dps trinkets are on our loot list when we don't want them to be, clogging up loot we do want. This buff doesn't change that, we still want mana trinkets/stat sticks.
    Oh no? You're not really for real defending the "Fuck off, Blizzard" because you have MORE options than before?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    WHAT IS THE POINT OF A PTR?!

Why does Blizzard never take PTR's seriously?! Why is it always the same thing over and over with them every patch. AND THEN when release they release with changes that were never tested to begin with. And now they will again release new changes without testing them first.

My god they had months!!!
    Welcome to WoW, you must be new considering how upset you're getting over something that's been the same since literally always.

Deleted
    So based on the enhancement changes, we should go back to the original build? (BF, HS, Tempest, CS) or keep Overcharge instead of Tempest (not sure if BF could maintain mailstorm generation to utilize this talent). Or still use HH/WS, AS, OC, and only change FoA to CS? Any ideas? Would be lovely to see it before Nighthold release...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    Blizz: OMG blood DK's are taking Blooddrinker over now instead of Heartbreaker? OMFG hurry and nerf that shit! They must ALWAYS take the new nerfed version of heartbreaker.

Honestly.... Blizzard balance this xpac is killing the game. Its like watching a retarded infant try to fit a square peg in a circular hole.
    I logged in just to say how true this is
    Class tuning-wise this is the worst xpac and I am talking about released versions of specs & hotfixes / reworks of stuff mid-xpac

Deleted
    Some specs are bad for years <cough elemental> with no fixes and hunters whine and get buffed in a week.

Blizzard, russian kvalitet.

Deleted
    Oh no? You're not really for real defending the "Fuck off, Blizzard" because you have MORE options than before?
    What an odd question, I was explaining why he said what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    What an odd question, I was explaining why he said what he said.
    And I followed that strange explanation with a question about whether you believe that explanation for what he said at all explains why he'd bitch like a child about a minor buff.

Deleted
    And I followed that strange explanation with a question about whether you believe that explanation for what he said at all explains why he'd bitch like a child about a minor buff.
    You seem very angry.

I believe there is reason for eyerolling when the majority of items I pulled out of the +12 box have been dps trinkets. Dps trinkets I could never use, not even with this buff.