Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    Either they pulling to much or you're a shitcan tank. Not enough information to go on so i'll make the argument, depends on the skill of the players.
    Strikes me as the most accurate. I play 90% of my mythic with guild tank and healer anyway, usually have a very accurate idea of what they can handle. It's the pug tanks that are usually painfully slow and quite clueless on occassion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm not saying he isn't an ass, but there's a reason tanks and healers get satchels for daily heroics, and dps don't.
    That has to be the most meaningless argument ever. There's also a reason everyone can get satchels in LFR, I got one as dps yesterday. I play tank as well this expansion, just not healer yet. As tank I'll pull as much and as fast as I can handle, but if we end up wipeing I don't say "fuck these other 4 people in a non-renewable instance", but rather I try to adjust and finish the instance as painlessly as possible. It just irks me that he and many other tanks, not so much healers this time around, seem to think they aren't as expendable as the next guy.

when im tanking and if i ever lose 3 chests i just blame the low dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    I like to think you're uneducated and a sack of shite. Most tanks have this weird sense of grandeur as if their services aren't a dime a dozen, hence they decide to waste the time of four other people if one of those people annoys them minorly because they're slow as fuck and/or useless.
    Hey man, I only do it to people that deserve it. I'm not going to sit in a dungeon listening to some neckbeard DPS telling me to pull more and to "keep aggro" when they don't understand skittish. I've been playing a tank for a long time, I have 3 of them capped doing high M+ in Legion - I know what I can handle, I know what I can pull, I'm not going to take shit from you or any other little half wit that wants to overpull and wipe just to see numbers.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    What I like to do with retards like this if they keep being absolute bell ends is leave mid run and fuck their key. I'm a tank I don't give a shit, groups are a dime a dozen. You want to be a fuckwit you lose your key, end of story.

I like to think I'm educating the unwashed masses one key at a time.
    That's wasting your own time too though.