Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Tried. FON taunts the snake and makes him stand in Green
    oh, WoE then I suppose.

So are int/x statsticks the way to go over arcanocrystal? see them all in the top lists for tov

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    So are int/x statsticks the way to go over arcanocrystal? see them all in the top lists for tov
    From what I remember Arcanocrystal 860 is about even with a 890 int/haste stat stick on single target. For aoe, Arcano is always better.

Deleted
    I just got the ED this reset, what should my rotation look like with just under the 30% haste breakpoint(29.98%)?

I also have the IFE since earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    I just got the ED this reset, what should my rotation look like with just under the 30% haste breakpoint(29.98%)?
    I also have the IFE since earlier
    I guess you can reach 100 AP then SS > LS until you have 0 ap and repeat. The double wrath becomes available around 31% haste depending on your latency.
    I'd suggest Fran's intractable loop ring with 2k haste + 200 haste enchant to help you get there while waiting for better gear.

Regarding haste breakpoints for ED I'm perplexed. I run with 40-55ms and even at 34.55% haste I can't double cast wrath. (ofc dual empowerments) I feel I'm roughly a gcd behind making the timing..

EDIT: Finally got it to work, but really sketchy, double wrath sometimes messes up even with 35.9% haste and latency settings sorted.
    Last edited by foibooze; 2017-01-13 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    what is the best darkmoon trinket for balance?

Hellfire trinket if u wanna go with a darkmoon.

Am I right in assuming with new stat weights, Legs, helm, shoulders, chest. would be our go to for 4 piece?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    Am I right in assuming with new stat weights, Legs, helm, shoulders, chest. would be our go to for 4 piece?
    Depends on your legendaries, if you are running with ED, you will need a replacement for that helm.

I feel like Im not doing enough damage. Just switched from bear in order to complete the brawlers guild, not meeting the dps requirements for the last ranks. Not sure what Im doing wrong... Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Depends on your legendaries, if you are running with ED, you will need a replacement for that helm.
    Lol you're cute, I have the boots/chest

But I'm thinking with the chest, and without helm, it would be Helm, Shoulder, Cloak, Legs, with the helm it would be Shoulder, Cloak, Chest, Legs. These seem to carry the best stats.
    Last edited by Nokura; 2017-01-15 at 05:13 AM.

I've been simming my character, and it seems 875 urn plus 865 haste stat stick (1489 int/1036 haste) is winning out over any combo of 880 PH, 855 ChronoShard, or the combo of PH and the stat stick. Does this seem right? It puts my stats at 23% crit, 26%haste, 51% mastery. Since I don't have ED I am not sure the value of any higher haste unless if comes from pieces I am wearing that lack the haste (got lucky with a few 895 pieces to replace 865s).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captun View Post
    I've been simming my character, and it seems 875 urn plus 865 haste stat stick (1489 int/1036 haste) is winning out over any combo of 880 PH, 855 ChronoShard, or the combo of PH and the stat stick. Does this seem right? It puts my stats at 23% crit, 26%haste, 51% mastery. Since I don't have ED I am not sure the value of any higher haste unless if comes from pieces I am wearing that lack the haste (got lucky with a few 895 pieces to replace 865s).
    I'm surprised chrono shard isn't beating the 865 haste stat stick, but yeah, stat sticks are super good. Too bad the best source for a high ilvl stat stick is Mythic Helya & High rated pvp. I only have a 865 haste one my self

What is the best neck enchant nowadays? Mark of trained soldier, mark of the claw? or still hidden satyr?

I got an Aran 885 tonight.
    My usual trinkets are Unstable 865 + swarm 865.
    I also have Chrono 860.

SimC says Aran+Unstable = win by 6k dps. Chrono+UA = Swam+UA.
    But your spreadsheet says that Aran is mega shit and Chrono>>>>>Swarm.

I used the stat values that resulted from using regular gear(UA+swarm) on ST. Should I unequip my trinkets and use those values?

edit: I used those nontrinket values, Swarm comes closer to Chrono like SimC says, but Aran is still mega shit. I know Aran > all AoE, but even for ST, I have to choose between an 885 trinket and a 860/865 one. Call me gearscore whore, but 20+ ilvls should be an improvement no matter what, right? -.-
    Last edited by Hellshout; 2017-01-16 at 07:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    I got an Aran 885 tonight.
    My usual trinkets are Unstable 865 + swarm 865.
    I also have Chrono 860.

SimC says Aran+Unstable = win by 6k dps. Chrono+UA = Swam+UA.
    But your spreadsheet says that Aran is mega shit and Chrono>>>>>Swarm.

I used the stat values that resulted from using regular gear(UA+swarm) on ST. Should I unequip my trinkets and use those values?

edit: I used those nontrinket values, Swarm comes closer to Chrono like SimC says, but Aran is still mega shit. I know Aran > all AoE, but even for ST, I have to choose between an 885 trinket and a 860/865 one. Call me gearscore whore, but 20+ ilvls should be an improvement no matter what, right? -.-
    Aran's Ruby's proc rate was almost cut in half with 7.1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Aran's Ruby's proc rate was almost cut in half with 7.1.5.
    I guess I got lucky, cause it proc-d to me 8% of my dmg compared to 2-3% swarm
    So what kind of stats to input in the sheet? Full gear, no trinkets etc?

Do Treants snapshot haste? I've seen yes in some places but had never heard that before.

Is it ideal, then, to drop treants as last cast in CA while Troll Berserking is still up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thedeisel View Post
    Do Treants snapshot haste? I've seen yes in some places but had never heard that before.

Is it ideal, then, to drop treants as last cast in CA while Troll Berserking is still up?
    they update every few seconds, but I'm not sure if it is consistent. You'd probably be best off casting it /w berz but before CA, assuming you'd cast Berz at the start of CA anyway.