Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sickSP View Post
    I understand we needed more fine tuning and the 4% nerfs are fine, even the 11 % SW:P. BUT 14% on VT seems excessive?
    Because it is excessive.

This is what you get when balance is done with data from farm content.

It's not that excessive. I think even with the nerfs we'll be on the top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Once the NH gear start kicking in, we won't.

Problem is, other specs actually have tier bonuses. Unlike us.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Dude these nerfs are nothing. If this is all we get I'll be happy as a clam.

I think all of you are overreacting. We've been clearly too strong and they fixed it. We'll see if they nerfed us too much but I don't think so.

Deleted
    Ye, we forget that SP shouldn't be a contender to other real dps and should only exist on the meter on council fight.

I think all of you are overreacting. We've been clearly too strong and they fixed it. We'll see if they nerfed us too much but I don't think so.
    Only strong on multi target fights and ursoc though. But I guess spriests are not allowed to be good in any situation.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-01-14 at 09:45 AM.

read the news guys we are getting nerf all skills' dmg decreased by 4% and vampiric touch, SW 14% nerfed it feels too much ok we are kinda op right now on every situation but 14% to our main dmgng skills ? and 4% to all omg lets see hope they find optimum numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geroaergaroe View Post
    Ye, we forget that SP shouldn't be a contender to other real dps and should only exist on the meter on council fight.
    /sarcasm? x.x

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why they go crazy on the nerfs. Why not try the 4% to-everything-nerf and see if that's enough? And if not, then nerf us further. Why 4% to everything, 11% to SWP, 14% to VT, and completely destroying the legendary shoulders.

Feels like they went way overboard with the nerfs.

So I'm guessing wrists>sephuz/trinket? Or what legendaries do you think will be worth using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmind View Post
    /sarcasm? x.x
    Not completely. The reason of the nerf are council fights. If we are good on single target, we will be way over the top on a council fight.

The nerf are in that sense justified, but frustrating; and they probably could have settled with smaller nerfs in the first place rather than a blunt 10%/14 on our two most damaging abilities.

The legendary list and sim is on H2P. Before the shoulder nerf shoulder/wrist was the go to.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Y'all motherfuckers need a grip.
    God I miss being able to lifegrip people out of shit as shadow :'(

Quote Originally Posted by sickSP View Post
    I understand we needed more fine tuning and the 4% nerfs are fine, even the 11 % SW:P. BUT 14% on VT seems excessive?
    It is excessive, it nerfs mastery, s2m, san'layn.

They should have nerfed the damage bonus of void form by 10%
    This would also close gap between shadow and void forms (LI change in mind)

To compensate for the slightly too strong nerf, buff mindflay damage and reintroduce mindsear at a higher dps capability.
    Last edited by tiptopmemer; 2017-01-14 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    I think our dots needed a big nerf for a number of reasons. Mastery stacking in NH would have made us pretty silly I feel. As our 4x makes it a desired stat already.

Quote Originally Posted by mccord View Post
    God I miss being able to lifegrip people out of shit as shadow :'(
    Me too man.

I also miss being able to do it while moving. Shit was cash, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Geroaergaroe View Post
    Not completely. The reason of the nerf are council fights. If we are good on single target, we will be way over the top on a council fight.
    Sooo what? I don't understant, isn't that the very definition of niche spec, being absolutely totally beast in some 1% situations?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though